Author Topic: Punternet field reports  (Read 11427 times)

Offline finn5555

Punternet field reports
« on: January 30, 2012, 08:25:32 pm »
At one time the field reports used to be awesome for checking out decent prossies  :)
Now it is just..........
The same establishments / brothels  :rolleyes:
The same punters  :rolleyes:
The same girls  :rolleyes:
The same bullshit fluffy reports  :rolleyes:
On the forum some dick even said to me using the word prossie was derogatory  :dash:

This site is most certainly the future  :hi:

Offline softlad

Re: Punternet field reports
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 08:29:59 pm »
On the forum some dick even said to me using the word prossie was derogatory  :dash:

The correct term is Pro$$ie, see how that goes down on there.  ;)

Offline finn5555

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 08:33:04 pm »
just pisses of the fluffy cunts and washed up pro$$ies  :lol:

Offline mattylondon

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 10:32:18 pm »
At one time the field reports used to be awesome for checking out decent prossies  :)
Now it is just..........

I think you're referring to that thread on prossienet. I read that and the guy is a really sad fuck. I wouldn't last on there one minute, but thank fuck I've no inclination. I don't know how the guys on here who post there too put up with people like that. And prossie is no more derogatory than punter and we don't give a shit, as that's what we are. Let's get this straight for all the fluffies out there, the prossie isn't your friend, doesn't care about you as a person really (and vice versa) and is in this for the £££. The best you should expect is a decent service and vfm. I can't stand the kiss arses.  :cool:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 10:37:22 pm by mattylondon »

Offline smiths

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 10:45:10 pm »
Now it is just..........

I find FRs useful when i know or respect the punter. ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 10:48:39 pm »
I find FRs useful when i know or respect the punter. ;)

The problem is that many "respected" punters no longer do reports because of the blanket ban on Adultwork girls.    :( :(

Offline smiths

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 11:00:53 pm »
The problem is that many "respected" punters no longer do reports because of the blanket ban on Adultwork girls.    :( :(

Some still do FRs but dont mention A/W so when i read them and they dont have a website link chances are they could be about an A/W WG. Its certainly the case though that there arent usually many A/W FRs.

Not mentioning A/W in an FR doesnt bother Dreamweaverman though, in fact he has gone beyond that in one where he lists a number of WGs he has done FRs for using both the name he used when posting the FR and her A/W name next to it in the text of a FR. In other FRs he goes into detail and its clear he is talking about A/W when i read them. How some of his got through i really dont know. ;)

Offline jacksparrow11

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 12:38:16 am »
are you still only allowed to right 1 report on any Party Establishment? Stupid rule as their is different Girls at each Party! :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 12:55:10 am »
Another silly rule is only being allowed one report on a girl, you could see her in January and do a good report but if you see her later in the year and the service has gone downhill you can't do a second report.

Offline smiths

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 01:00:38 am »
are you still only allowed to right 1 report on any Party Establishment? Stupid rule as their is different Girls at each Party! :rolleyes:

One every 6 months per party provider, it used to superflous to do more than 1 per party ever according to the rules. As you say there are different WGs at some different parties so this rule was changed. ;)

Offline smiths

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 01:04:50 am »
Another silly rule is only being allowed one report on a girl, you could see her in January and do a good report but if you see her later in the year and the service has gone downhill you can't do a second report.

For me the worst rule is money much have changed hands, some punters travel to the WGs to find her not answering her phone or door but cant do a FR about it, and he has incurred a travel cost and had his time wasted. This lets some bad SPs the very people punters want to know about off the hook.

Of course you could lie and say you did pay but a punter shouldnt have to do this in my opinion. ;)

Offline Steve2

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 04:27:15 am »

As long as Adultwork isn't mentioned it should be OK. I just use the girls name and location

i.e. Sheila of West London

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2012, 10:14:42 am »
As long as Adultwork isn't mentioned it should be OK. I just use the girls name and location

i.e. Sheila of West London

Unless the girl has her own web-site it is still pretty pointless doing a FR, Sheila of West London means very little if you can't say where you found her -------------- no photos, no profile details, just a phone number ----------- useless.
I once did a report and said she advertises on a well known Adult site, the report was allowed but the mention of the Adult site was edited out.    :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Joe Blob

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2012, 12:00:39 pm »
You can always phone the girl, say you saw a FR on Punternet and ask her if she has an AW profile. 

Whatever she says will help you decide one way or the other

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2012, 12:06:53 pm »
You can always phone the girl, say you saw a FR on Punternet and ask her if she has an AW profile. 

Whatever she says will help you decide one way or the other

Joe, I like an easy life --------------------------------- I simply don't bother with Punternet FR's any more, a blanket ban on thousands of girls is silly beyond belief.    :wacko: :wacko:

Offline mattylondon

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 06:18:51 pm »
Joe, I like an easy life --------------------------------- I simply don't bother with Punternet FR's any more, a blanket ban on thousands of girls is silly beyond belief.    :wacko: :wacko:
:drinks: I used to go by them a lot, prior to Adultwork and to be fair to Galahad, he did remove some of the worse SPs. I personally think he's lost control now, allowing prossies to be mods on that site. It's been said to me that the forum isn't strictly about punting, but if that's the case, they should change the name to something else. Anyway, it doesn't interest me, other than the occasional browse.

Offline jackdaw

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 06:28:34 pm »
I can't say punter net reports are completely useless.... there are some well known reporters that are patently trustworthy and accurate.

But... blimey... the rule on adult work is just daft, and who-ever vets the reports has completely lost "grip". (e.g. A Beautiful Amore.... quite probably most prolific bait and switch agency in UK.... has a stack of positive reports.)

Offline lex

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 06:35:33 pm »

Someone on another forum got moaned at for using the word "Brothel" the other day... apparently the politically correct term is "Massage Parlour"

Offline Matium

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 06:57:27 pm »

Prossienet is fluffy land.

Offline finn5555

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 07:29:36 pm »
I know some daft cunt books a hotel and the pro$$ie backs out and he wont name and shame  :dash: :dash:
What a mug  :crazy:

Offline mattylondon

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2012, 07:32:11 pm »
I know some daft cunt books a hotel and the pro$$ie backs out and he wont name and shame  :dash: :dash:
What a mug  :crazy:
Indeed,  :dash:

Offline serial_punter

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2012, 07:58:55 pm »
Now it is just..........

i agree with you man. Adult work and ukpunting is defo the future. I posted a few times on there and all i got was constant insults and rude comments while they all kiss the wgs asses. Other newbies on there noticed the same thing but have asked them to come here instead :-)

Plus adult work is so much better than punternet for finding a nice girl. i dont know why theyve banned aw. i had an awesome experience this weekend thanks for aw. i only paid for one hour and she stayed the whole night till morning. im a bit worried that ill never be able to match that kind of punt again because it was seriously good. guess theres no harm trying  :D

hopefully people here will be a little friendlier, everyone seems cool so far and if im not mistaken this site seems to have some sort of link to aw which is an awesome resource for punting.

btw what do you mean by fluffy?

When i was getting into punting recently i was confused by all the different forums, sites etc and didnt know where to get good info on punting but its pretty clear now that ukpunting and adultworks is the way forward for me

Offline jackdaw

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 09:55:00 pm »

btw what do you mean by fluffy?

Different things to different people. To some a badge of honour: a punter who treats WG's with care and consideration. To others a guy who's so clueless that he tolerates poor service, indeed even seems to enjoy it. A punter net term, and long ago there was a great war on that forum between the fluffs and the cave-men (??? never really was an agreed term for the non-fluffs).

Our esteemed leader, Nik, was regarded by the fluffs in that war as the anti-Christ.... guilty of moaning about some punts.

Probably my memory is wrong (it usually is), but i recall punter net as bizarre in those days even by my standards (I'm a bit of a softie myself... my term for a guy who has fluffy tendencies, but is not a complete fluff.) Then... there were fluffs that claimed over a 100 punts and every one of them good. i.e. Over a 100 punts without a single bait and switch, poor time-keeping, inept performance, not getting on with WG, etc. Completely unlikely some would think, others would think "complete bollocks".

Offline serial_punter

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 11:09:51 pm »
lol thanks man very interesting.

i guess im a semi fluffy then. i believe in being kind, considerate and courteous to the wg but definitely wont tolerate bad service. i had two great experiences and one bad experience and on the bad experienced i told em i would never come back. they got my £80 but lost my custom. thankfuly it brought me here online wherei found a much better service.

i think middle ground is the best way. the kinds of things we soudlnt tolerate are rude wgs, fake online pics (one of the worst crimes in my oppinion) and that kinda stuff. i dont think id blast a wg for not being a pro in the bed room though. if she wasnt the best at owo or fs i dont think id write bad things about her as long as she is polite, good time keeping, genuinely who she says she is in the photo's, gives whatshe offers etc. Thats just me though

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 12:15:33 am »
Someone on another forum got moaned at for using the word "Brothel" the other day... apparently the politically correct term is "Massage Parlour"

I like "house of ill repute" or "bawdy house" myself!