Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PRESTIGE SHEFFIELD  (Read 3283 times)

cc28

Hey,

has anyone ever visited Prestige in sheffield (hillsborough area)

Their website isnt great so hard to get a clue as to what its like, also, some of the girls look average at best from their photos (hard to tell)

Any opinions?

cc28

So I went and checked it out.

Saw Daniella, 23, Italian. Much nice looking that the pictures on their site suggest. Although after Id already paid the receptionist the advertised £45 for 30min GFE, she did try telling me GFE was an extra £15, I do think she was trying to make a little extra from me without having to give anyone a cut. I genuinly didnt have any more money on me and she didnt seem upset by that.
the room was ok, a little close to reception though, at times I could hear people talking
Daniella started off with a naked massage, oral, her on top, me on top and then finished me off with her hands (which personally i like)

All in all, not a terrible experience, but equally not all that great.

Also I would doubt if the girl was actually Italian, maybe another european country! There was a slight language barrier with me speaking in a yorkshire accent. She also didnt understand the concept that a mans fragrance is aftershave and not perfume, she asked me what perfume I was wearing!

cc28

Offline min geeter

Not been, but italian = romanian but can speak better english??

Thats usualy the case i find at club25

Offline Djlc101

Anyone know if this place is still open?

Offline DeviantDan

I think it closed.

Tried calling them last year and the number had been disconnected  and the website is offline now.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Does anybody know if Prestige has definitely closed, the website has a 404 error.

Offline Delfrommem

It's definitely closed  :hi:

Perhaps it will re-open at some stage?

Offline arthurdaley

was next door today so had a look, it's closed.

It's always been a strange old place, pricey for Sheffield parlour and back in the Thai days hard to get consistent service.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thanks guys, there were a few I wanted to see there.