Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia_K Adultwork  (Read 6376 times)

Yeboah95

Has anybody seen this lady as I'm thinking of booking

Thanks

Offline jagmanyorkshire

Not seen her myself, but her reviews on the Hull punting forum from seasoned punters are not exactly glowing.
You could do better.

Yeboah95

Which forum is the feedback on??

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
External Link/Members Only

Known thief

Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    02/02/2015 21:26    Seeking Services
     Turned up, took money and ran. DO NOT TRUST FOR CAR MEETS

Amelia K she arrived and took the money (£140) she then asked to go give her driver 20 quid,she left and did not return....I have sent numerous texts asking why??? and even asked if she was prepared to rearrange and id forget all about it

Offline hitman33

I saw her about a year ago, booking straight forward, working from a small terrace house just out of town centre, kind of clean and tidy. Very good looking girl, with a body to die for, for me at least, but, I'm sorry to say, a vanilla disinterested punt, did everything as advertised, chatty, sort of, just very mediocre and lacking any kind of enthusiasm, £60 for half hour, and it was half hour, to the second, with a stunner, you pays your money and makes your choice, oh, she is English.

Offline p3ngu1n

Whew!  :hi: I nearly booked her this weekend gone, but had to cancel as something else came up. Shame that she's not all that as she looks fit!

Offline hullad

A change of ID and Amelia re appears as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

dropped a few years off of course must have been in the Andes revitalising .................

please take care

Offline hullad

stresshead

Fit as fk though !,,

Roll on Villamoura..  :wacko:

Offline hullad

Another name change to English Mercedes....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And a price hike perhaps to pay for the dusty phone and her age has been clocked more times then honest johns vauxhall viva estate. She was at a local parlour and did not last long there :cry:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 01:56:47 am by hullad »

Offline hullad

Just an update on another change of name/ AW ID

Bumped into her in a town pub earlier and reminded me to update her info

Offline hullad

I do like keeping this skank from slipping under the radar as she is constantly changing her ID

xX_A_J_Xx

Offline Paris69

I do like keeping this skank from slipping under the radar as she is constantly changing her ID

xX_A_J_Xx

Thanks for this post... you've saved me a few quid. I had seen her profile and was humming and aaaahing over whether to book as i found her quite attractive.
Now it's a no-no.
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonnym248

I wish I’d found these reviews the other day! I’d booked an appointment which included a 3hr round trip. She’d agreed the appointment earlier that evening and everything looked promising.
I turned up with a couple of minutes to spare, dropped her a text.... nothing!
Waited 5mins and gave her a call.... again nothing, just voicemail.
Still haven’t had any communication from her whatsoever.
Definitely avoid at all cost, a complete time waster!

Offline hullad

I wish I’d found these reviews the other day! I’d booked an appointment which included a 3hr round trip. She’d agreed the appointment earlier that evening and everything looked promising.
I turned up with a couple of minutes to spare, dropped her a text.... nothing!
Waited 5mins and gave her a call.... again nothing, just voicemail.
Still haven’t had any communication from her whatsoever.
Definitely avoid at all cost, a complete time waster!

You lost time, others lost money because of this con artist and I know that's awful but it could have been a whole lot worse. I am very great full in finding this and the local sites that can and prevent these things happening, a bit of research can save you time, money, health and even keep you safe.

Offline Javierhern88

Interesting. Ive seen that pic (the main profile pic) on a girl who worked at northernbelles.
Name eludes me.

Matrixspeed

I saw her about 1 month ago.
She didn't steal anything off me and went out of her way to come visit me at a hotel. She drove as well so didnt need a taxi.
There was a bit of confusion about appointment, but she still came at 11.30pm to make sure I wasn't disappointed, so hats off to her.
Sex was great and she is 'as fit as fuck', with a Vicky from Geordie Shore girl look about her. She also done everything on her like list. I had no problems and enjoyed the visit.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I saw her about 1 month ago.
She didn't steal anything off me and went out of her way to come visit me at a hotel. She drove as well so didnt need a taxi.
There was a bit of confusion about appointment, but she still came at 11.30pm to make sure I wasn't disappointed, so hats off to her.
Sex was great and she is 'as fit as fuck', with a Vicky from Geordie Shore girl look about her. She also done everything on her like list. I had no problems and enjoyed the visit.

Get a review up..

Matrixspeed

Review done, just waiting approval......

Offline hullad

Yet another name change ARMANI_JAY