Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dollie, Edgware Road, London W2 – Nice girl. Huge tits. But only a good service.  (Read 4397 times)

west8

Dollie
External Link/Members Only
etc, etc

Services: OWO, FK, DFK, Cowgirl, Tit Fucking, Face Fucking, Dirty Talk, Fingering, HJ, etc!
Price paid: £350 / 2 hrs

Big thanks to agcnospam for deciding to TOFTT with this girl and then letting me know she’s ‘real’.

Dollie may be only 23 years of age, but she’s been sucking and fucking for cash since she was 18 .. and it shows. This is one street smart young cookie with a cool head and an eye for detail. Originally from Serbia, she has been living in the UK for some time and her English is fluent. She’s very easy to talk to, super down to earth and provides a good, if not outstanding, service. Perhaps it’s because I was the 10th guy that day (late booking) or perhaps she is a little jaded, but I thought the service was good at best.

Initial comms were good and the agency I booked her through were quick to send me her address. Shame the cunts didn’t bother to respond when I arrived and there was no answer at Dollie’s front door. After waiting a few mins, I was buzzed in to a shit and mess-strewn hallway and climbed the stairs to her first floor flat. Also a dump, but perfectly functional. Seeing Dollie’s elfin face peeking around the door, I was relieved to discover that her pictures, although a little flattering, are indeed accurate. It’s her alright. The eyes and those gigantic plastic tits were the giveaway.

Although Dollie is fairly fit and her figure is easy on the eye in more ways than one, it was clear that she had had a long day. I should probably have opted for an hour, but had already specified two when booking as those tits looked well worth an hour each of any punter’s time.

After getting the paperwork out of the way I chatted for a while with Dollie about the usuals and was surprised to discover she was to be first Serbian fuck (to the best of my knowledge) of my punting career to date. Quite an unusual nationality for a WG in my experience and I’d always been tempted to explore the Balkans so this seemed like a good start.

The Good:

The tits.

Best tits for tit fucking full stop. They are fucking massive and could probably accommodate a 12-inch cock if necessary. The sight of Dollie laying on her back with my pole between her tits was one to behold and it was hard not to laugh each time the purple head poked out and slid down her willing throat. The only slight downside was that Dollie is unable to really DT even a modest sized cock, although to her credit she did swallow as much as she could each time until she forcibly gagged and I withdrew.

It doesn’t matter which position you choose with Dollie, those tits can work wonders. Whether on my back whilst she tit fucked me or whether she was on her knees next to the bed, each time her knockers took a good pounding and are more than a good handful. In fact, it really needed two hands per tits when I built up a good pace as she was holding them and I was holding her hands up in support!

All in all, I probably spent half the entire 2 hours between her tits.

Dollie is also a fairly accomplished practitioner of OWO, of the ‘look mom, no hands’ school of cock sucking. She gives a deep, sloppy and toothless blowjob with plenty of spitting and gagging and all without using her hands. Watching a girl with tits like that suck you off whilst holding her massive jugs and maintaining constant eye contact was excellent.

Load one went all over her pretty face and she was in no rush to run off and de-jizz herself either.
After a bit more chit chat, I had to test drive Dollie’s chest in Doggie and Cowgirl. I’m not sure if my hands are too small or her tits are just too big, but I couldn’t hold them whilst fucking her. So I asked her to push them together and concentrated my hands on her shapely young arse. Dollie sure can take a pounding. When I told I was ready, she clambered off and knelt on the floor for the second and final load over her ample orbs.

Job done and I was happy enough.

The Bad:

The area is a shithole.

Dollie’s flat is a shithole.

Clearly a very busy girl.

Plastic tits might deter some.

Friendly, but fairly hard-edged WG who is also giggly and girly.

Despite her youth, Dollie has ‘seen’ a LOT of cocks .. and it shows.

The Ugly: N/A

Final words

For a girl that already has two kids! at the tender young age of 23, Dollie has a fantastic body. No noticeable belly, a great arse and an epic chest. Not the best boob job I have ever grappled with, but perhaps the best ever when it comes to each and every type of big-boob tit play. Facially, Dollie is a good 7.5-8. She has excellent, clear skin, perfect teeth and very long (dyed) blonde hair. It looked like it needed a wash though.

Whether I caught Dollie at the end of a very long day or whether she is simply a super busy girl, the punt was good but not great. Although she never answered it nor responded to her texts messages, her phone made plenty of sounds during the time I was there and it was clear, given the considerable number of agencies on which her pictures can be found, that Dollie is likely taking back-to-back bookings for some 10+ hours per day, most days.

That’s a lot of punters and a lot of cocks. That clearly explains why Dollie is a proficient WG, but at times it was possible to see she’s also quite a simple and friendly young girl who seems happy with where she is in life. All services were delivered with aplomb, but there was never a sense of true participation, let alone enjoyment. This was a punt that served its purpose but nothing more and for that reason I probably won’t return.

However, for lovers of big-breasted young blondes who know how to use their assets to great advantage, Dollie can be firmly and unequivocally recommended.

No PALS (as usual) for an agency girl.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

Jazmin aka BeautyJessica - 10/10/10/10/10  - 50
BlondiesXxX – You decide.
Sexy Candy Nicole & Kinky Natalie – You decide.
_SweetMONIQUE_ - 10/9/10/9/10  - 48
_Busty Lexi_ - 10/10/10/9/9  - 48
Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Horny Slutty Girl - 10/10/9/10/9  - 48
Kinky Natalie1 - 10/10/10/8/10  - 48
KinkyKhloeDiaz - 10/10/10/9/8  - 47
Stunning Julie - 9/9/9/10/10  - 47
Anna-Marie - 8/9/10/10/10  - 47
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Anna-Marie - 9/9/9/9/10  - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)
Alicia345 (Sent to Rampton)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 06:33:26 am by west8 »

Offline Big Bad R

Dollie may be only 23 years of age, but she’s been sucking and fucking for cash since she was 18 .. and it shows. This is one street smart young cookie with a cool head and an eye for detail. Originally from Serbia, she has been living in the UK for some time and her English is fluent. She’s very easy to talk to, super down to earth and provides a good, if not outstanding, service. Perhaps it’s because I was the 10th guy that day (late booking) or perhaps she is a little jaded, but I thought the service was good at best.

Fucking hell and I thought 4 or 5 excessive !!! Must be back to back or very short punts !! :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 11:03:41 am by Big Bad R »