Sugar Babies

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club  (Read 8491 times)

Offline Hugeboobslover

Just attended my third Phoenix Club Party yesterday; now seriously outfucked after fucking 6 girls over 2 hours and coming 3.5 times. Why it was only 3.5 times was because of the "bitch" Barbara pulling me out of hot Anna’a pussy at the dot 3 o’clock.

It was more well attended than previous parties I had been to, so a second room was also in use and seven gils in attendance. We met up in the kitchen where Gina Snake did her usual sexy gig getting everybody in the mood and Kaisha serving wine and soft drinks. My cook was already hard in anticipation which everybody could see through the towel I was wearing. At 1pm sharp, Kaisha grabbed me to take me to the upstairs bedroom. It started quite crowded with 6 of us with Keisha and Monique. Keisha with short blond hair, small natural tits and a very sexy expression on her face started to give me a blow job with me lying down and playing with her small titties as another guy had already entered her pussy doggy. After a while we swapped places, so I took her doggy seeing her broad ass and back was not quite as see her best feature which is the face. I decided to go downstairs to hunt for some new pussy.

The two ttruly hot girls in my opinion at this party were Gina and Anna. Both right now having more oock than they could handle, so I had to settle for Maya who were on the same bed as sexy Anna. Maya is another blonde with bigger curlier hair, but also small tits. She wore stockings and stileetos and started to work away on my cock in a slow sloppy blow job. I was starting to think it was soon time to shoot my load as much helped by watching the bigger tit action with Anna and Gina. I asked Maya to grab my balls hard. She didn’t do it quite hard enough, but it helped to heat up the action! Soon Maya had climbed on me cow girl and riding my cock as she was sucking some bloke’s cock and Anna who was next to me on the bed had now three hard cocks. After 22 minutes of partying, off I went and delivered my first load.

A quick sip of wine, then Juliette was asking for cock. A regular punter at these parties, that the girls all seemed to know, and I walked over. I started to fuck Juliette mish while the other guy fed her his cock to her slutty face. Juliette is a fun and bubbly girl with a very unusual short on the sides and long on top hair style. As the other punter starts to get his cock erect, he starts to call her bitch. She didn’t seem to be amused. I also tried to convince her it was a compliment. Anyway, I took it as an opportunity to get some big tit action elsewhere with Juliette complainig that I would give her my load.

I stroked Gina’s petite and tight body. I felt the weight of her implants as I fed her my cock She bloody sucks like a hoover, very good and quite different from the other girls at the party. She spits out indecencies between the sucks and looks like a proper pro with her heavy make up. I complain that she has taken her high heels off, so back on htey go and I fuck her hard mish with her legs my shoulders and mouth trying to reach down to her juicy big tits. I just increase the pace and fuck her as hard as I can. Load two is delivered!

Another break and some small talk with the regular guy and a Finnish guy how good these parties are. Everyone very friendly and superb organisation. The regular compalins that just going to see one working girl has become boring. There was a seventh girl there yesterday (unannounced) with straight blond hair, a bit sharper features and a slim, flat chested and slightly tanned tight body. Despite my big boob fetish, I think she was very attractive. I went up to her to play. There was no space on the beds, so we went for the swing. I was sitting down as she started to work on my cock.  She asked to be fucked. Who would refuse a slim young blond girl that? We tried with me on the swing, but decided it was better to swap around. She had never been on the swing, so I was the experienced one giving instructions.

I fucked her hard on the swing, only stopping my thrusts long enough so she would not loose another guy”s cock which she had in her mouth. The good thing with not having my big tit desire quite catered for here, meant I could go on much longer and harder fucking small tittied girls that are hot, but doesn’t blow me away.  I pull out my cock and start to kiss Anna’s very shapely bum. I feel her very curvy body and admire her tattoos. However, there are too many of us trying to get to Anna, so now it is time for some action with Gina again. I feed her my cock.

The tiny Spanish hoover is doing it again. Despite having a huge hang over. She said that she shared 5 bottles of wine with a girl friend last nite and only hit the sack at 5am. Her hard partying fits that seriously sexy girl so well. Gina is mounting me cow girl and eating somebody else’s cock as I squeeze her tits and just go for it. Resigned for my third pop. Only problem I have not fucked Anna yet and there is only 10 minutes left!

Anna is as always surrounded by guys but she starts to wank my cock back to life. She has beautiful black hair and is very bubbly. Not sure the boobs are fake, but anyway certainly big and good enough. She is probably the hottest more natural looking girl in the room, putting Gina’s style to one side. I start to fuck her, but then bitch Barbara (ok I understand and don’t mean anything bad!) puts on the light and announces that we ran over time. I am reluctantly leaving Anna’s pussy. We decide to fnish our naughty act next time and with a fully erect dick and somewhat frustrated, but very happy, I hit the shower.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 06:56:00 am by Hugeboobslover »

Offline Convince Me

Gents, be warned the profile photos in my opinion are  so well photoshopped I could only recognise 2 of the 5 girls on the website post party!

If the three were last minute replacements I was not informed.

The parties are well organised & the girls are there to make you come as many as you can manage. Even if that's impossible groping, cunilingious  & rimming is encouraged.

Offline drwho

I would loved to have gone this Wednesday with Peace, Vera and new Asian girl Lilly in attendance according to the rota

Offline akauya

Just attended my third Phoenix Club Party yesterday;  [...]

Always a good idea to add a link to your review...

External Link/Members Only

Edit: Just added this review to the Phoenix Club wiki page. If anyone sees anything that needs added/amended please let me know.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:19:26 am by akauya »

Offline Teessider

HBL

If you like big tits ask Em if she would invite Sydney JJ back for another session of parties.  :dancegirl:

See link (if it works):  External Link/Members Only

She was there for a few months a couple of years ago at LMP.

Covered her tits in jizz many a time.   :cool:

Offline Teessider

I would loved to have gone this Wednesday with Peace, Vera and new Asian girl Lilly in attendance according to the rota

You partial to an Asian Babe sandwich?   ;)

Should be OK to set up with Misha (Taiwanese, if I recall correctly) also returned this week.  :dancegirl:

Captain Caveman

Glad the parties are attracting more punters and the number of girls is up - they are always more fun when they are busy

:thumbsup:

vt

I was there at the first party, Vera & Peace were there, but sadly Lily was not, just 5 girls and about 7 guys, so nice & relaxed.

Offline drwho

Should be OK to set up with Misha (Taiwanese, if I recall correctly) also returned this week.  :dancegirl:

My skipped a few beats when the roster loaded and I saw Misha was back on.. :yahoo:

Was hoping to get a go with her 121, but  never got an email reply from her on here

I was there at the first party, Vera & Peace were there, but sadly Lily was not, just 5 girls and about 7 guys, so nice & relaxed.

Sounds great even without Lilly

vt

You partial to an Asian Babe sandwich?   ;)

I don't mind any sort of Babe Sandwich...as long as I'm the filling!!  :cool:

Glad Misha's back, she's a cutie!  :thumbsup:

I wonder if, after her break, she's sporting some black hair down below like when she first started at LG???  :unknown:

Offline JamesRockford

Looks like Misha hasn't logged on since 2012 so she may have a bit of catching up on her messages when she does log on.

I saw her at Phoenix and although she can seem a bit dozy at times - she has one of the best BJ techniques.  She kind of goes into daydream mode with her head resting on her hand, eyes closed and sucking away consistently and for a long at the top of your knob.  A highly efficient action for her (allows her to snooze) and most pleasing for Yours Truly.