Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need sum loveing (sic)  (Read 3614 times)

1 review(s) for need sum loveing (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gothic D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A hastily arranged plan B from a few weeks ago after being buggered about over times again by:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't think the person I spoke to on the phone was the actual person I met,as the woman I spoke to on the  phone sounded very pleasant and answered all my questions in a friendly manner.I asked my usual questions which were,"is everything included in the price with no added extras" and "are you ok seeing older men"both were a yes from her.I was directed to a nice terraced house in Middlesborough and it seemed ok inside,nice and clean but quite dark.
I will not comment on her looks as it's not a great concern of mine and it's all subjective anyway.I am not that bothered about size either but I don't know on what planet she is a size 12 because it certainly isn't this one.
I checked again about services before handing over the money and she went out to put it somewhere.
I was certain I heard her talking to someone in another bedroom and I asked if anyone else was here to which she replied that it was the telly on in the other bedroom.
The services were delivered in a very lacklustre unenthusiastic manner,a very harsh blowjob which was a bit painful before on with the condom and some lifeless missionary.After a while of looking at her miserable sullen face we changed to doggy which was received in the same manner.I then tried to do a bit of anal only to be told that that was an extra charge.A brief argument ensued over what had been agreed on initially and my comment that "with her being at the rough end of the market,£60 for a half hour should mean all services are on offer"didn't go down too well with her. What little mood there had been was killed there and then so I asked her to wank me off over her tits,she almost tore the thing off she was that rough,so I decided to do it myself.
Now with my advancing years my aim isn't too good these days and I accidentally shot the lot in her eyes which caused much swearing and blindly fumbling for the wetwipes.She then ran to the bathroom to wash it out of her eyes,while she was gone I got dressed.Not expecting a goodbye kiss or hug I made my way out and down the stairs.As I reached the bottom I heard her definitely talking to someone and turning round I met the husband/boyfriend and dog.A moment of terror for me as the dog came at me,luckily it was just for effect as all it wanted was to be stroked.He on the other hand said he was going to kill me and probably would have if he hadn't been so pissed he could barely speak or walk.Another argument with him about being lied to over services and I was ordered out with the threat of what he would do to me next time.
I really don't think there will be a next time.
To sum up.Probably my worst punt ever and certainly the scariest.
What I can't understand is she has some good AW feedback and maybe if she hadn't lied about what was on offer and put some enthusiasm and friendliness into it I wouldn't have got so annoyed and it might even have been a half decent punt.
Probably my comments and actions didn't help matters much but it was already going downhill rapidly before then.

themademan2

Thanks for review... Hope her fanny runs dry of work

Offline johnny34

Thanks for your review Gothic, it sounds terrible, thanks for the warning  :scare:

My only comment after looking at her profile is why you booked her in the first place? Having done that you say 'on what planet she is a size 12' why hand over the money & continue? Maybe should have 'walked'

Offline Gothic D

Thanks for your review Gothic, it sounds terrible, thanks for the warning  :scare:

My only comment after looking at her profile is why you booked her in the first place? Having done that you say 'on what planet she is a size 12' why hand over the money & continue? Maybe should have 'walked'
I booked her in haste as she was the first to answer her phone.As to the size issue,I honestly don't mind a larger lady and will actively seek them when the mood takes me.I just wish they would be a bit more honest.
Right up until the handover of the cash it didn't seem too bad.

Offline foreverchanges

Sounds a bloody nightmare Gothic.

Luckily I'm now at a stage in my punting career when if Plan A doesn't come off..as is becoming increasingly common then I simply can't be arsed with an alternative arrangemet.
I simply go home and think of the money I've saved.

Toshiba

This type of review makes me wonder why the fuck i bother doing this, it reminds me of the danger that sometimes can be had punting.

Sounds utterly horrible, and would put me off for a long time

Toshiba

Sounds a bloody nightmare Gothic.

Luckily I'm now at a stage in my punting career when if Plan A doesn't come off..as is becoming increasingly common then I simply can't be arsed with an alternative arrangemet.
I simply go home and think of the money I've saved.

And this.i never do a plan b

Warwick Hunt

Sound like you a right shocker Gothic.

I think when you eager for a punt then you will take a chance, I've done it.

I doubt weather the minder or his dog would have pursued a confrontation anyway, simply for the fear of possibly loosing their eyesight  :D

Offline portable

Kudos for posting the review. There's no way I'd insult a woman then let her grab my dick. That takes some balls. Could have ended a lot worse!  :D

And out of the three of them, the dog comes off the most likeable. Putting up with those two shit bags, I'd be tempted to call the RSPCA.

Offline bronson24

A brief argument ensued over what had been agreed on initially and my comment that "with her being at the rough end of the market,£60 for a half hour should mean all services are on offer"didn't go down too well with her. What little mood there had been was killed there and then so I asked her to wank me off over her tits,she almost tore the thing off she was that rough,so I decided to do it myself.
Now with my advancing years my aim isn't too good these days and I accidentally shot the lot in her eyes which caused much swearing and blindly fumbling for the wetwipes

sorry to hear about your shit time, but that part of your review i thought was funny as fuck.

Offline bronson24

you probably would have had a more fun time hanging out the back end of the dog, than fucking that horrible mutant,

hopefully your manfat did some serious damage to her eyes the horrible pig :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:23:59 pm by bronson24 »

SW1975

She actually looks alright in the pink t-shirt pic but the rest? No wonder they say the camera never lies!!!

Offline Gothic D

This type of review makes me wonder why the fuck i bother doing this, it reminds me of the danger that sometimes can be had punting.

Sounds utterly horrible, and would put me off for a long time

It has made me rethink my whole attitude to punting.I have finished with trying to find the gold among the shit.
It is out there it's just not worth the effort and cost looking for it, and like you there will not be any more plan B's.
Just a few regulars and an occasional visit to any positively reviewed woman I spot on here.

Toshiba

Just read her profile and looked at her pics

Fuck me , what a thick ugly cunt she is

Offline Mansell

It has made me rethink my whole attitude to punting.I have finished with trying to find the gold among the shit.
It is out there it's just not worth the effort and cost looking for it, and like you there will not be any more plan B's.
Just a few regulars and an occasional visit to any positively reviewed woman I spot on here.

Very wise move Gothic, wouldn't blame you if you didn't see any WG who did not have a Positive UKP review after that experience. Must rate as one of the worst.  :scare:

pe567

Awful experience, but needed saying, thanks. She was one of the "last resorts"
in my hot list. Not now.

I'm normally on for a plan B as well, once its in your mind and you have taken the pill
plan B or C comes in to the equation.

Only happened twice, first time was an OK outcome and the second, when Chelsea was
a no show (agency and her fault) ended up being one of the first with Bethany and had a
great time
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:37:10 am by pe567 »

Offline sesalovdarlo

Thanks for the heads up on this

Iv had a similar experience about this about 2 years ago in boro . Had a little disagreement  with a wg then she disappeared at the end of a shit session and her bf came storming in chest puffed out. I stood up and his attitude soon changed. I think he was expecting me to hand over my wallet and car keys the way he was acting.

sentinel

The only time I've encountered serious problems with WG's has also been in Middlesbrough, whilst I was working down there.

I got stung for £40 quid on a no-show and on another occasion my wallet was lifted from my jeans pocket when my back was turned. Luckily I hadn't taken any spare cash along so she only scored for a fiver and I was able to phone the bank to cancel my card.

There must be something about Teesside that results in it having more than it's fair share of villains, crooks, scumbags and general assholes.  I wouldn't go near the place now.

James_Teesside

Hi guys - Avoid like the plague - , booked her three times got a good shag and thats all it was, but she is rough as hell, if she lost a bit of weight and stayed off the drink she would be a good looking lass.

James

Offline bronson24

if she lost a bit of weight and stayed off the drink she would be a good looking lass.

James

to fuck that, i think we would all have to stay on the drink just to think she was a good looking lass

NEGaz

Offline dave_59

Thanks for review. Was looking as ill be in boro ttomorrow and fancied a change.
Not with her though.
Cheers

Offline Gothic D

Thanks for review. Was looking as ill be in boro ttomorrow and fancied a change.
Not with her though.
Cheers

Definitely one to steer clear of.
I notice she has now hidden her AW feedback.

bigslicky

Chrisy shepared is her bf pimp drugie house block 3 wrongen