Author Topic: The Bunny Lounge  (Read 2789 times)

Offline jacksparrow11

The Bunny Lounge
« on: November 25, 2011, 03:58:39 pm »
Where has it all gone wrong for the Bunny Lounge? It us to be such a Nice friendly environment when it was based at Tufnell Park with Summer, Sara & Sadie. But now seems to be in complete dissarray! Even though they have 2 establishments now. Has it changed ownership? :rolleyes:

PS The Prices have gone up aswell!  :unknown:

Offline ladyofthemansion

Re: The Bunny Lounge
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 04:15:29 pm »
You know the saying if it's not broke dont fix it............................................

Offline smiths

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 04:24:32 pm »
Where has it all gone wrong for the Bunny Lounge? It us to be such a Nice friendly environment when it was based at Tufnell Park with Summer, Sara & Sadie. But now seems to be in complete dissarray! Even though they have 2 establishments now. Has it changed ownership? :rolleyes:

They are in no way competitive compared to Indies in the same areas. Lexi if she still works their is diabolical according to a couple of punters i know.

In the same ownership as far as i know, but when i rang after they re-opened the VIP hour was up from an already expensive £180 to £200 AND that days WG didnt offer any kissing either. Suffice to say i didnt make a booking. Pure greed but i would say i havent had a bad punt their which is why i was prepared to pay the £180 an hour to punt with Alex and Jenny. But they were taking the piss in my opinion with the above so i very much doubt i will both again unless they reduce their prices. ;)

Online Jimmyredcab

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 07:41:14 pm »

Simply too expensive.
You can see Sadie at HOD London for £120 an hour.