Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny of Amour  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Gothic D

External Link/Members Only

A spur of the moment punt yesterday.After ringing Amour and seeing if Lucie was available and being told she was fully booked I was offered Jenny.Having seen her before I accepted.See previous review of her here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48061.0

In the old review I made a big thing out of the lack of RO and even though I gave her a positive for everything else I think that I was a little unfair on her.
This meeting was at same address in Whickam and everything else that went on was as good as last time with a nice CIM finish.
What made the punt better for me was that RO was on the menu and very nice it was too I thoroughly enjoyed it.Not sure if Jenny did but I think so.
She did explain the reasons behind the refusal last time,that it was nothing personal and that at certain times she doesn't like it which is fair enough.
So all in all a very good punt and anyone who was put off by my last review of her ignore what I said and go and enjoy her.
Would I see her again.Definitely,even though I am supposed to be reducing my punting drastically I have managed two this week.Dionne on Tuesday and Jenny last night.
I really mean it this time when I say "a huge cut back in punting expenditure is going to happen".

themademan2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Check out verification picture. Looks like she forgot to hide it. Not very bright, same lass that dropped  her and molly in it working for amour at same premises at same time for same agency  :D
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 07:30:48 am by themademan2 »

Offline Gothic D

I knew she was getting an AW profile I didn't realise she had already done it.As far as I know there has always been a couple of girls working from the house and with the full knowledge of Amour.I don't suppose the agency care as long as they get their cut.
What I don't understand is there are several agency girls with AW profiles and most of them set their prices higher than the agency.Now I am not very bright but even I can see that they are effectively encouraging people to book them via the agency rather than independantly.

Looking4fun