Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Nipple babe  (Read 5662 times)

18 review(s) for Lao Massage (15 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online maxxblue

I love Asian girls, but definitely do not like fat girls, so I was a bit unsure about what to do after seeing BNB’s AW profile. As BNB offers massage, I decided to go ahead with a visit, thinking that I would walk if I wasn’t happy. I turned up at BNB’s flat at Hartlepool, which looked a bit dodgy (and probably was, considering it was Hartlepool), and was greeted at the door by a most beautiful Asian lady. Wow. Not only was she gorgeous, she was so warm and friendly, and immediately put me at ease. She was dressed in black sexy underwear, which she slowly peeled off, revealing her fantastic body.

Her breasts are enhanced, which I don’t normally find attractive, although they felt natural (though fulsome), and were so alluring. After sucking and licking them, she started sucking and licking me. Fantastic.

BNB then started to ride me. OMG. She was good. What a fantastic fuck!

I look forward to seeing BNB again very soon!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Eager Thighs

Online maxxblue

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review.

She gives a good massage too.

Offline portable

What are her services like? DKF,OWO etc? There's not much listed on her profile.

Online maxxblue

What are her services like? DKF,OWO etc? There's not much listed on her profile.

FK and OWO provided, and very enjoyable they were too.

Toshiba

Thanks for the review

Love big nips

Offline dave_59

Can also confirm BNB is a good to excellentvisit. Shes is Thai and a great fuck. The flat does not have a pprivate entranc. Infact right on seaton carew main road.

Offline Whattacrock

think I might have to take a chance.  I'd been put off by the lack of reviews, as the profile has existed for ages.  Is it possible to skip that massage stuff, and does she do facials or CIM or the likes? :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:54:51 am by Whattacrock »

Offline oohisay

I sent her a message via AW some time back, politely asking the same thing.
Didn't get a reply, so didn't pursue it any further.

Offline japseyeuk

Check out the first photo in the second row of her gallery. Zoom to full size and her belly is a mass of stretch marks and scarring. I hate this. Not for me

Online maxxblue

Check out the first photo in the second row of her gallery. Zoom to full size and her belly is a mass of stretch marks and scarring. I hate this. Not for me

I've seen her a few times, and don't recall any  problems at all with her appearance. 

Check out the first photo in the third row of her gallery - this doesn't show such stretch marks/scarring.

I wonder if the photo you highlight is something else, such as being unshaved, or waistband marks, as I didn't see anything to put me off.

Offline japseyeuk

Fair enough Maxx, if that's the caseI'll keep her on my radar. Cheers

grey402

SaneOnes

So, is sex definitely on the table even though there's no mention of it in the 'likes' list?

Online maxxblue

So, is sex definitely on the table even though there's no mention of it in the 'likes' list?

Penetration was on her list the first time I met her, but not the last time. I don't know whether sex was on the menu last time I saw her because she knows me, or if it is still included for all punters.