Sugar Babies

Author Topic: #ANNA#  (Read 3672 times)

2 review(s) for #ANNA# (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline steve7458

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 min incall - £65
Location – Sheffield (Unit 8 - see their website)
Date – April 2014

I contacted Anna via AW and saw her in April 2014.  I didn't realise it when booking, but the venue she uses is actually Unit 8, in Handsworth.  A few other ladies from that venue now have profiles on AW. 

Anna was great with communications and although you are dealt with slightly differently if you book Anna direct rather than via the Unit 8 website, it is a fairly straight forward process to meet her. 

The meeting was very enjoyable and just like my early visits in 2014, I opted for a massage and OWO.  Anna's BJ technique was the best so far and exactly to my liking.  Anna tends to be submissive and at first seems a little shy, but I really enjoyed the meeting, so much so that I went back to see her another couple of times. 

I would definitely recommend Anna and would happily see her again.  Unfortunately, I really don't like the parlour type experience yet despite that, I went back, however, I am not sure if I will go again.  You get a knock on the door when your time is up and whilst the girl can carry on for a couple of minutes longer, this is not particularly to my taste, albeit I fully understand why it happens. It is worth noting as well that I was charged a door fee on one of my visits, which was deducted from the overall fee.

Marks out of 100: 85

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Good review. I've actually seen Anna when she worked as Hannah at Classic Touch. Quiet and submissive is right, I thought she was a nice woman, but was a very vanilla experience, oral was covered was told OWO was £10 extra and another £10 for swallow\CIM, needless to say I had covered, which was fine, but nothing amazing, we're going back along time, but I think she was a "tip sucker". Did doggy and mish, she seemed to enjoy mish when I picked up the pace, but she was a sack of spuds. Most reviews I read of her even back then were extremely positive, but I was so disappointed, maybe because I was a bit younger than her I don't know, but I don't think it's totally down to me, I found her boring.
The door fee is normal for Unit 8.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 03:06:02 pm by Ali Katt »

#ANNA#

I am quite confused by this reply to the review. Never have I been a 'tip sucker'. Also, if you saw me at Classic Touch, I never charged extra for owo or cim. If you had it covered then there was probably a good reason for this.  I'll leave you to work that one out. I suggest people read my reviews on adultwork and on Unit 8 website as they are all positive and totally contradict your experience.  Maybe if you had a problem you should have addressed it with me at the time, instead of waiting to write something on here over a year later. Maybe you being younger than me did have something to do with it. Maybe you don't have enough experience yet darling. Or maybe you have me confused with someone else and are actually recounting a different experience. or maybe I found YOU boring.  Anyway, I have to go as I have one of my regular clients here now.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I am quite confused by this reply to the review. Never have I been a 'tip sucker'. Also, if you saw me at Classic Touch, I never charged extra for owo or cim. If you had it covered then there was probably a good reason for this.  I'll leave you to work that one out. I suggest people read my reviews on adultwork and on Unit 8 website as they are all positive and totally contradict your experience.  Maybe if you had a problem you should have addressed it with me at the time, instead of waiting to write something on here over a year later. Maybe you being younger than me did have something to do with it. Maybe you don't have enough experience yet darling. Or maybe you have me confused with someone else and are actually recounting a different experience. or maybe I found YOU boring.  Anyway, I have to go as I have one of my regular clients here now.
It wasn't a year ago, it was more like 3 or 4 years ago. I seem to recall one of your old AW profiles said something like swallow was £10 extra yum yum. Your other reviews might be positive, but by my standards you came up short, as for not having enough experience you were about the 20th WG I saw and I think I can tell amazing from average. When I have sex with someone I expect them to touch my body and not just lie there like a corpse. I said I thought you were a tip sucker, not that you were, but oral was nothing amazing it would have stuck in my mind if it was.

What would addressing you at the time solve? Like I said I wrote it off to experience and I decided to post on here to share my experiences to offer another perspective. Not everyone will think you are the best ever. I saw you off the back of the fawning reviews on Sheffield Scene and PN - once again they totally contradicted my experience why? Because they weren't written by me. Typical prossie response blame the punter. Who "tipped" you off a concerned fluffy?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 03:46:58 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I am quite confused by this reply to the review. Never have I been a 'tip sucker'. Also, if you saw me at Classic Touch, I never charged extra for owo or cim. If you had it covered then there was probably a good reason for this.  I'll leave you to work that one out.
View the top rebuttal.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33911.msg468468#msg468468
they are all positive and totally contradict your experience.  Maybe if you had a problem you should have addressed it with me at the time, instead of waiting to write something on here over a year later. Maybe you being younger than me did have something to do with it. Maybe you don't have enough experience yet darling. Or maybe you have me confused with someone else and are actually recounting a different experience. or maybe I found YOU boring.  Anyway, I have to go as I have one of my regular clients here now.
View the second rebuttal.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33911.msg517350#msg517350

Of course my naivety and inexperience couldn't have figured that out. You're a cliché. Not even JK Rowling could make it up.

#ANNA#

Thanks for your reply.  Do you go out of your way to be insulting or does it come naturally?  IF you read my reply I said OVER a year ago. That doesn't mean a year. It means longer.  Also, I do not swallow so not sure where you got the idea from that I did. I know my profile never stated that I did.

If me replying to this 'rings alarm bells' then so be it. I know full well that I have NEVER 'laid there like a corpse'. And NEVER have I not touched someone while having sex. I am simply replying to this to put my side across, not to have an argument or be offensive. If that's how you get your kicks then crack on.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Also, I do not swallow so not sure where you got the idea from that I did. I know my profile never stated that I did.
You wrote yum yum on your profile which implies you do.
If me replying to this 'rings alarm bells' then so be it. I know full well that I have NEVER 'laid there like a corpse'. And NEVER have I not touched someone while having sex. I am simply replying to this to put my side across, not to have an argument or be offensive. If that's how you get your kicks then crack on.
You tried to make out you didn't do OWO by implying I had a cheesy knob that's just pathetic, I wouldn't pay extra for it or maybe you don't want Classic Touch to know you were topping up your wages incase you go back there. You've tried to make out I saw someone else. You had your hands by your side, I had to ask you to put them on me. You should have got lessons from Cheryl when she worked there, she knows how to satisfy a man. The arse-licking fluffies on prossienet and SS might think you're a 10/10, but you were way below my standards and they weren't even that high then. And the radio was fucking loud in that room, which put me right off. I can see it for the farce it was, I can drag this out for 10 pages if you want, but steve wrote a good review and it's insulting to him.

I've read my review back and other than calling you boring it's not insulting or was it the fact I went into detail? I even said you seemed like a nice person. I also explained the hyped up reviews let me down.  In fact you've built one comment up to the size of an obelisk and it won't ruin your popularity, maybe you think it will. I may use caustic language, but if you go on a forum and make yourself out to be flawless, or use every cliché in the book then you best have some good comebacks.

#ANNA#

You really are starting to bore me now.   Unless I state that I swallow, then I clearly don't. Never have. Never will. I did not charge extra for owo or cim services. I never said you had a cheesy nob? Also, I have no idea who Cheryl is.
I did not try to make out you saw someone else. I simply asked the question.
As for the radio......... Now you really are clutching at straws.

I never said I was flawless. No one is. You included.

As far as I am concerned, this is the end of the matter.  You have made your point, albeit not valid in mine and a lot of others opinions, but each to their own.

If you really want to waste your time writing 10 more pages on this, then be my guest. I for one am done.

Goodbye

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

You really are starting to bore me now.   Unless I state that I swallow, then I clearly don't. Never have. Never will. I did not charge extra for owo or cim services. I never said you had a cheesy nob? Also, I have no idea who Cheryl is.
Cheryl's a mature prossie with better tits than you and a great personality.
Here's a quote from you:
I never charged extra for owo or cim. If you had it covered then there was probably a good reason for this.  I'll leave you to work that one out.
It implies I have poor hygiene or an STD.

So, who tipped you off or do you search for your name every ten minutes? Bit of a coincidence within a few days you start piping up. You should have just not replied, then this thread would have been forgotten.

You were a crap shag, but you would rather blame me than admit shoddy service. I'm a paying customer and I expected better. People can believe who they want, the fact is I saw you and I wasted my money and wanted to share my experience as not all are equal. I wish I could rate you 85\100, but your score would probably match your age around 40? As for reviews: Justin Bieber has millions of fans and sometimes gets rave reviews and he's a talentless cunt. I said I thought you were nice, but you're from the same old school as the old hags on SAAFE and prossienet. You can mask your replies in as much innuendo as you like, you've failed to answer most of it and instead tried to blame me, that might work on prossienet, but not on here. You can't even make up your mind about your age on your profile, 35 or 37? So whose lying? No wonder you had a clit piercing done, must have been to close it up a bit - it was still like throwing a hotdog into the centre of Broadgate.