Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penny of HOD (House of Divine)  (Read 4161 times)

Offline Laying Pipe

This is simply about fucking
Date
Wednesday 14th Jan fist punt of the year.
Communications
A quick phone call to book the time, as I have been previously, there was not need for post code and was not asked to call back to confirmed either.

Smart basement flat in upmarket part of  town and 5mins walk from Victoria Station.

Time Spent
Half an Hour @ £70

Penny's description.
Her photos on the web site is fairly accurate. My biggest surprise is that I did not expect the photos to be so spot on.
She is as tall as stated 5ft 9ins and was in high heels. Definitely a size 8, really tone body not an once of fat on her.
Perfect firm size c tits, great arse and a nice looking pussy, lips slightly protruding.Her long hair seems to accentuate her looks.
She has a flawless complexion   

External Link/Members Only

The main event
She entered the room smiling wearing black knickers and black bras. She lay on the bed and invited me to join her.
She asked with an air of innosense, What is your thing ? what do you want me to do?
GFE and DFK is her thing and OW was on offer. No Anal of CIM
I had made up my mind not to get to deep into OW, in case I shoot me load. I accepted a massage back and front and she paid plenty of attention to my cock  and very light OW if there is such a thing. Instead she paid attention to my balls licking and sucking, which I particularly enjoy. Her body is just fantastic to play with. She allows fingers and I managed two fingers in and could feel just how tight she is. I finger fucked her, licked and sucked on her pert tits and explored every inch of her body. There was a point where it crossed my mind just how lucky and old git like me is, to have such a young and pretty thing to play with and eventually fuck
On with the raincoat and entered her doggy. Now for the bit I have planned for. She has long her down to her bum which I gathered and twisted round in my hand like a harness. I gently pulled it hard enough to arc her head, back and this seemed to lift her bum as well. She pushed as hard as she could against my cock as I pulled her hair with every thrust. The sight of her bum and my cock going in her pussy was just fantastic to see. I rode her for as long as I could last.
To finish I took her in missionary , slowly at first with her long slender legs over my shoulder and watched my cock going in and out. Finish off bagging her as hard as I could. Her pussy is pretty tight,so fucking her was amazing .
OMG she does enjoy being fuck hard,and blew my load.

Absolutely brilliant punt.

Positives
All of it
She is also English
And only £70

Negatives
None
Will I return : Certainly for OW to completion.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Good review. She looks good but has mixed reviews.

Did she refuse OWO or was OW your choice?

vt

Hmm...I wonder if Laying Pipe met a different girl to Nimrod!?!  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33953

I know Nimrod was a fussy bugger, but he would always get a measure of a girl.

Offline bestbefore

Hmm...I wonder if Laying Pipe met a different girl to Nimrod!?!  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33953

I know Nimrod was a fussy bugger, but he would always get a measure of a girl.

Massive difference between the two reviews of Penny. She looks a real cracker, but the Nimrod review of her is dreadful.

Maybe we need a third opinion......

Offline akauya

Massive difference between the two reviews of Penny. She looks a real cracker, but the Nimrod review of her is dreadful.

Maybe we need a third opinion......

There is a mini review on the same thread by CheeseYa who claims to have had the same experience to Nimrod (does anyone know why he got banned btw?)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33953.msg470814#msg470814

I like the look of Penny and based on this review I might try her one day. I have seen a few HOD girls but none match the amazing Pixie.

Offline bestbefore

I like the look of Penny and based on this review I might try her one day. I have seen a few HOD girls but none match the amazing Pixie.

Pixie was great but I preferred Missy Banks when I saw her there. Now sadly retired it seems.

I expect HOD told Penny to up her game after they saw the Nimrod review. They wouldnt keep a girl on that got them bad reviews. Not a good business plan!

Offline akauya

Pixie was great but I preferred Missy Banks when I saw her there. Now sadly retired it seems.

I expect HOD told Penny to up her game after they saw the Nimrod review. They wouldnt keep a girl on that got them bad reviews. Not a good business plan!

MissyBanks was great too I saw her on a 1 to 1 and she was brilliant (I reviewed her here).

As for HOD girls with negative reviews, I think you're right. I did a negative of Nadia, a very beautiful girl but with a more than lacklustre service and she has been 'unavailable' on HOD for a while.

Offline Dead Wood

"maybe we need a third opinion"? bagsie me!

I shall be there on wednesday next, with my old chap primed and ready for action.  she looks just my type.

assuming she goes on the rota, of course.

Offline bestbefore

"maybe we need a third opinion"? bagsie me!

I shall be there on wednesday next, with my old chap primed and ready for action.  she looks just my type.

Well done that man!

Look forward to seeing your review….Keep us posted.

Offline Bartolomeo

thanks for the review, perfect redhead.

At the new HOD places, do they have two showers? At the original place, sometimes it was bad enough for shower timings cos it was always busy (unless you had the ensuite room)

Offline smiths

There is a mini review on the same thread by CheeseYa who claims to have had the same experience to Nimrod (does anyone know why he got banned btw?)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33953.msg470814#msg470814

CheeseYa is a punter i trust from reading his posts for years on another punting forum. No idea why Nimrod was banned.

Offline smiths

Indeed they wouldnt. Its genuine non bribed punters that have ensured the Divines get bad feedback if their WGs offer bad service so generally they select good WGs, they can offer such WGs a busy days punters.

vt

CheeseYa is a punter i trust from reading his posts for years on another punting forum. No idea why Nimrod was banned.

Yep, I used to exchange a lot of info with CheeseYa on that forum, he's a reliable guy, our opinions nearly always coincided.

I think Nimrod's righteous anger got him into trouble, he took a swing at NIK and I believe his (since deleted) intervention on the Chloekisses review thread was the last straw.

vt

MissyBanks was great too I saw her on a 1 to 1 and she was brilliant (I reviewed her here).

As for HOD girls with negative reviews, I think you're right. I did a negative of Nadia, a very beautiful girl but with a more than lacklustre service and she has been 'unavailable' on HOD for a while.

I notice Nadia is back again...

Offline akauya

I notice Nadia is back again...

She has been showing 'unavailable' every single day for a while VT, maybe she's on hols and back soon?  :unknown:

Offline Laying Pipe

In reply to Bigus not she did not refuse OW I just did not want to blow my load .This punt was just about saving everything for a hard fuck. She licked my cock rather than suck my choice.

Offline Laying Pipe

VT wondered if I had seen the same girl as NIMROD. This is the deal, I was aware of the bad reviews. I cleared up with her straight away. In defence she said she had worked mainly in Australia and started in Northampton before joining HOD.
She also said that HOD posted that she provided all services which included ANAL and CIm which is not on offer. This has caused some problems.
I am inclined to agree that she has been told to up her gave on the back of the negative reviews.
One last point. My punt was at 5pm when I would expect a WG to be slightly tired. if she was she did not show.

Offline Laying Pipe

Just went back and read the review of Akauya and Nimrod. At least we are all in agreement about her looks and physical description. I also got the impression that we would like Penny to be a star as she fits perfectly the type of WG we all want to bang. English, young and attractive.
Perhaps we need another review just to confirm that she has changed her attitude and hopefully it will come from Phillipo.

vt

She has been showing 'unavailable' every single day for a while VT, maybe she's on hols and back soon?  :unknown:

Available next Tues & Fri in MK and Wed in London according to the schedule...   :hi:

vt

VT wondered if I had seen the same girl as NIMROD. This is the deal, I was aware of the bad reviews. I cleared up with her straight away. In defence she said she had worked mainly in Australia and started in Northampton before joining HOD.
She also said that HOD posted that she provided all services which included ANAL and CIm which is not on offer. This has caused some problems.
I am inclined to agree that she has been told to up her gave on the back of the negative reviews.
One last point. My punt was at 5pm when I would expect a WG to be slightly tired. if she was she did not show.

It's quite possible that she's upped her game...Aussie service levels are notoriously low...it seemed by all accounts that she was friendly but struggled to respond sexually...but you're right that she is the physical type that will be very popular if she's managed to get her head round that.