Sugar Babies

Author Topic: £100 ph super list  (Read 15659 times)

BeesKnees

password02

Thanks for taking the time to do the list - Are these only for girls at £100 - Not £80-£90 ph?

BeesKnees

Just £100 as I don't wanna fill the list with too many options. I saw the extensive Polish list and that would be a ball ache going through 80+ profiles and adding them to the HL.

squeezebox

Good list and a nice variety. 

Looking forward to moving to London and blowing my pension pot ASAP!  :thumbsup:

Quesadilla

As the title suggests, how about a list of the well reviewed £100 wgs. I know you can use the aw filter, but it just saves time doing the search and 1 by 1 copy and pasting the id's in here.

These are the wgs I have in my various HL's. They all have at least 1 positive review on here and I think within 3 months or something. Feel free to add more!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for cumpiling that - had 2-3 in my HL already but a couple to add. Unfortunately many not local but definitely worth adding to the ilst.  :drinks:

Offline Tomstevens17

Great list! Sweet Amanda I haven't notice before so will definitely be giving her a go.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Should adding on to the list comprise of WGs whose rate is stated at £100/hr, or do you mean for £100/hr for
all or most of the listed services are inclusive within the £100 fee? For example, there are some profiles that
may have £100/hr but with the extras this could well exceed the benchmark of £100/hr?

Offline akauya

Thanks for compiling that list doobie4u, I've seen a few of these girls and can wholeheartedly recommend SweetAmanda and ScarletBest. I also saw sweetlily123 but I think at one point there was some profile swapping with her. Anyone interested in seeing her should see my review, just in case.

west8

Brilliant list - thanks for compiling it!

SweetMonique looks interesting. Her rack looks amazing ... is that really her in the pics?

west8

Admittedly £110, but also worthy of mention:

Smiley~Miley - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

baller99

Great list. Some of these girls are a bit are far away from me but they say you get the best vfm outside zone 1. :drinks:

Offline peewee

The big question for me, are there any homegrown wgs at the same price? I can't seem to find any.

Offline lewishamguy

The big question for me, are there any homegrown wgs at the same price? I can't seem to find any.

Limited availability but she's a good vfm

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

west8

Sure there are - in South Wales, Glasgow and in some northern English cities.

BeesKnees

Cheers for the updates!

There's 1 I missed

EDIT: Contentious one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only She's been on my list since 2013 but her most recent review was Jan 2014 so could be geniune or b&s by now as there's not much activity recently. I have her PG back from 2013 if people are interested.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 08:41:08 pm by BeesKnees »

BeesKnees

Should adding on to the list comprise of WGs whose rate is stated at £100/hr, or do you mean for £100/hr for
all or most of the listed services are inclusive within the £100 fee? For example, there are some profiles that
may have £100/hr but with the extras this could well exceed the benchmark of £100/hr?

As far the wgs on my hotlist, if DFK is an extra I don't usually add. Extras such as CIF, CIM COB or a levels, I don't usually parttake (maybe alevels) so I'll still consider seeing them at £100.

mixibixi

Are all of these girls verified? I see an alert on some of the profiles on A/W.

BeesKnees

I know Khloe has an alert, but she has positives on here which shows she's not a B&S

JuliusSeizure

I know Khloe has an alert, but she has positives on here which shows she's not a B&S

Her last profile was like that also. Can she get rid of it because she's definitely legit.

password02

I have seen her twice and reviewed - she is a very good looking beauty with exceptional service

JuliusSeizure

I have seen her twice and reviewed - she is a very good looking beauty with exceptional service

Also seen her a few times, she's always good solid punt. Asked her to be a bit aggressive our last time, she pinned me down on the bed and fucked me til I cum. If she wasn't so far out the way I would see her more often.

UberX

Another one I saw her two times she is not excellent but still good :)

BeesKnees

west8

Bumping this in the hope that there might be some recent gems that haven't made in onto the list yet.

Anyone?

Offline NightKid

Why would anyone share their gems with you just so you can go bareback them?  :rolleyes:

BeesKnees

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:00:51 pm by BeesKnees »

BeesKnees

Offline bucksboy

I have one i think deserves a mention...in heathrow..i reviewed a few weeks ago...sexy_carmen. Sorry cannot post link but you will find her in search bar.

Type_O_Negative

Sweet19Amanda and Busty Amber are no longer on AW  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:33:00 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline PumpAction

Please don't bb them west  :lol:

If he does it's their fault for offering it to him.

Type_O_Negative

Any WG who has anything upstairs wouldn't offer BB. But if they are stupid enough...

Offline NightKid

Also I can't remember, but didn't Sweet Monique have a partner in crime?

Can't prove it now but, unless I remember it wrongly, she used to duo with either External Link/Members Only or the now defunct Amanda who used to be part of the King's Cross group.
Also, I wouldn't add Roxsana to the super list just yet as she's got only 3 reviews and less than half of them are positive.

Busty Amber are no longer on AW  :thumbsdown:

New profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

west8

As indeed it would be equally my fault for accepting such a considerate offer.

That said, I can't help it if certain girls succumb to my charms so easily. :sarcastic:

mrhappypants

Hi Doobes,  Sweet Chantelle should be on the consolidated list I think.

Dave

condomman

Vee doesn't see black guys (in case anyone else was thinking of wasting their time reading her reviews)

Type_O_Negative

Shame on girls who put their prices up so they are not on this list anymore!

BeesKnees

There's some more to add to the list.

All the recommendations are slim and modestly busty. Coincidence?

Shame on girls who put their prices up so they are not on this list anymore!

Yeah, it's a massive shame a lot of wgs hiked their prices up. But saying that, are we still visiting them despite that?

johnnyboy61

What are our criteria? One of the above list only has two reviews, yet the previously the list has been filtered to exclude those with less than five.

Also what do we expect for our £100?  Zasha Zasha, for instance, doesn't kiss and so wouldn't make any list of mine.

Type_O_Negative

There's some more to add to the list.

All the recommendations are slim and modestly busty. Coincidence?

Yeah, it's a massive shame a lot of wgs hiked their prices up. But saying that, are we still visiting them despite that?

Yes, that's true but i visit them less and less. I can afford to pay more but why? There are great SP on this 100/hour super list.

BeesKnees

What are our criteria? One of the above list only has two reviews, yet the previously the list has been filtered to exclude those with less than five.

Also what do we expect for our £100?  Zasha Zasha, for instance, doesn't kiss and so wouldn't make any list of mine.

Criteria from my first post is at least 1 review here within last 3 months and £100. Filtering further with services, I'll leave up to individuals as this is literally just a £100 list.

richard_uk_1972

this is a great list, but a little out of date.

anyone got any updates for london hotties for 100?