Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Phoenix - Round 2  (Read 7661 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Teessider

……… and a further session to check if all remains as good as ever.

Arrive to check out the form at the 3.30 at Paddington yesterday, to be met by a stable of thoroughbred fillies.  :rolleyes:

They’re off … and I start with the lovely Anna, cute Dutch babe, with a long flowing black mane. We kneel facing each other on the bed and engage in a steamy DFK session. Vera joins us on the bed and both girls rub their tits up and down my body, Vera latching onto my cock and Anna resuming the DFK.  ;)

Two other guys arrive and Vera jumps onto the swing and gets them to both pleasure her – one in the pussy, one in the mouth - the feeling’s mutual I’m sure.

With Anna, I have an energetic mish, horny doggy followed by wild cowgirl – her lovely soft hair flowing down onto my face and chest.  :)

Onward to Gina Snake for some hot doggy, wild mish, and crazy cowgirl. She lies back on the bed and I kneel beside her and give her a messy erotic pussy massaging with lube, while she sucks enthusiastically on my cock.   :dance:

Then onward to the ever horny Vera (she spent at least 60% of the party on the swing) and I give her a mix of gentle slow penetration building up to a rampant pounding, urged on by  her squeaks, moans and ‘fuck me harders’. We spend a good 15 minutes hard at it.  :diablo:

Time for a quick rest, cheese and biscuits, glass of wine and another shower.

Back into action – this time with the ultra-sexy Emily. She is looking ravishing with her hair in a tight blond plait with a small black bow. She gently sucks me back to life by licking my shaft and circling my bell end with her tongue tip while fixing me with her sexy eye contact.
Gina appears alongside, so I get Emily to climb onto my cock for a cowgirl, and Gina to hold her pussy over my face. Gina is kneeling slightly to my left and I can still get a clear view of Emily grinding hard onto my cock whilst I lick gently on Gina’s clit. Two blond sex bombs together – does it get any better.  :yahoo:

Emily is working me to orgasm, but I want to fuck her on the swing first. Vera is one there, so Emily promptly asks her to swap – Vera kindly vacates the swing, and Emily lays back on the swing. Gina moves on to another guy.

Emily, laying sexily in the swing, urges me to fuck her harder, while she frigs her clit to bring herself to orgasm. After a few minutes, I feel my bulbospongiosus muscles (look it up on google) start to twitch so I pull out, whip off the condom and shower her with spunk. One week’s worth of pent up spunk shoots up her body and some lands on her face.

She sits up and she looks spectacular as spunk drips from her face onto her tits – my favourite vision from the party. She is slightly pissed off that I’ve ruined her make up, but she gives a little smile as she goes to the shower to clean up and redo her makeup.   :kissgirl:

That’s me knackered for the rest of the party, so I chill out on the perving chair and enjoy the view while munching on a banana, cheese & biscuits and some more wine.  :hi:

Top party – sorry to Emily for cumming before her, definitely ungentlemanly. And sorry to Ivana for not getting round to her – she was always busy.   :rose:

Offline The_Don

Captain Caveman

……… and a further session to check if all remains as good as ever.

Arrive to check out the form at the 3.30 at Paddington yesterday, to be met by a stable of thoroughbred fillies.  :rolleyes:

They’re off … and I start with the lovely Anna, cute Dutch babe, with a long flowing black mane. We kneel facing each other on the bed and engage in a steamy DFK session. Vera joins us on the bed and both girls rub their tits up and down my body, Vera latching onto my cock and Anna resuming the DFK.  ;)

Two other guys arrive and Vera jumps onto the swing and gets them to both pleasure her – one in the pussy, one in the mouth - the feeling’s mutual I’m sure.

With Anna, I have an energetic mish, horny doggy followed by wild cowgirl – her lovely soft hair flowing down onto my face and chest.  :)

Onward to Gina Snake for some hot doggy, wild mish, and crazy cowgirl. She lies back on the bed and I kneel beside her and give her a messy erotic pussy massaging with lube, while she sucks enthusiastically on my cock.   :dance:

Then onward to the ever horny Vera (she spent at least 60% of the party on the swing) and I give her a mix of gentle slow penetration building up to a rampant pounding, urged on by  her squeaks, moans and ‘fuck me harders’. We spend a good 15 minutes hard at it.  :diablo:

Time for a quick rest, cheese and biscuits, glass of wine and another shower.

Back into action – this time with the ultra-sexy Emily. She is looking ravishing with her hair in a tight blond plait with a small black bow. She gently sucks me back to life by licking my shaft and circling my bell end with her tongue tip while fixing me with her sexy eye contact.
Gina appears alongside, so I get Emily to climb onto my cock for a cowgirl, and Gina to hold her pussy over my face. Gina is kneeling slightly to my left and I can still get a clear view of Emily grinding hard onto my cock whilst I lick gently on Gina’s clit. Two blond sex bombs together – does it get any better.  :yahoo:

Emily is working me to orgasm, but I want to fuck her on the swing first. Vera is one there, so Emily promptly asks her to swap – Vera kindly vacates the swing, and Emily lays back on the swing. Gina moves on to another guy.

Emily, laying sexily in the swing, urges me to fuck her harder, while she frigs her clit to bring herself to orgasm. After a few minutes, I feel my bulbospongiosus muscles (look it up on google) start to twitch so I pull out, whip off the condom and shower her with spunk. One week’s worth of pent up spunk shoots up her body and some lands on her face.

She sits up and she looks spectacular as spunk drips from her face onto her tits – my favourite vision from the party. She is slightly pissed off that I’ve ruined her make up, but she gives a little smile as she goes to the shower to clean up and redo her makeup.   :kissgirl:

That’s me knackered for the rest of the party, so I chill out on the perving chair and enjoy the view while munching on a banana, cheese & biscuits and some more wine.  :hi:

Top party – sorry to Emily for cumming before her, definitely ungentlemanly. And sorry to Ivana for not getting round to her – she was always busy.   :rose:

Sounds brilliant, TS. What was the M/F ratio?

Offline Teessider

Correct me if I'm mistaken > External Link/Members Only  :unknown:

Correct - sorry, should have put the  link in.

Captain - about 7 guys to 5 girls - Louiza wasn't there, but we were well outfucked by the 5 of them.   :wackogirl: :dancegirl: :wacko:

Offline Bring me sunshine

Gonna take the plunge and attend phoenix club hopefully this week , read the reviews sounds great , dont think i will get "stage fright " but as it's my first one ( on my 2015 to do list ) who knows

Daft question , so apologies in advance , whats the score once you arrive , do you pay and get stripped off , do you have a locker etc for clothes , money phone etc , if i know this i might not look like a complete novice upon arrival .

Cheers guys.

vt

Gonna take the plunge and attend phoenix club hopefully this week , read the reviews sounds great , dont think i will get "stage fright " but as it's my first one ( on my 2015 to do list ) who knows

Daft question , so apologies in advance , whats the score once you arrive , do you pay and get stripped off , do you have a locker etc for clothes , money phone etc , if i know this i might not look like a complete novice upon arrival .

Cheers guys.

Arrive, downstairs to changing room, valuables in sealed envelope which will be looked after for you, clothes on hanger into wardrobe, robe on, grab towel, shower, mingle in kitchen awaiting start time, party starts, have fun for 2 hours, shower, get dressed, retrieve envelope and hand over contribution.

Don't worry, there's a lady on hand to remind & guide you if you're a newbie.

cheers VT all seems pretty straight forward , was concerned about what to do with keys, phone etc , was wondering what the security for these types of items was.
thanks

Offline Teessider

Captain Caveman

A couple of news items from Phoenix HQ:

Theme parties kick off; this week's theme: Burlesque

External Link/Members Only

Two new lovelies joining the team:

Lucy

&

Renata

What do we call Phoenix girls? In LMP days, they were the Marmalettes.

Suggestions welcome.

Offline Thepacifist

Great review Teessider. I'm now a member so I'll be there soon, looking forward to it.  :hi:

Tony Montana

Suggestions welcome.

The phoenix is a bird, so we can call them "birds"

Offline Convince Me

Captain Caveman

The phoenix is a bird, so we can call them "birds"

I am sure we can do better than that  :)

Looks likely I might get be one of Lucy's first party guests , sadly doesn't look like Renata will be on when I am planning to go .
Izabella looks very hot though ....hope I get to try the swing!

Captain Caveman

Looks likely I might get be one of Lucy's first party guests , sadly doesn't look like Renata will be on when I am planning to go .
Izabella looks very hot though ....hope I get to try the swing!

Oh, Izabella is very hot, believe me  :dance:

Cheers caveman , I'm hoping this week I will get to see her .
Really up for this now !

vt

cheers VT all seems pretty straight forward , was concerned about what to do with keys, phone etc , was wondering what the security for these types of items was.
thanks

Phone, keys & contribution cash go into sealed envelope with your name on it and it's kept somewhere safe during the party. I've never had anything go missing on many visits. You retrieve your envelope & it's contents at the end.

Izabella is a very striking & charming girl...you'll find it hard to take your eyes off her...though Eva will want attention too!

You'll have to report back about Lucy, the new girl.

UberX

Nice review Teesider. Have you seen this girl in any sex parties?

:)

Offline Teessider

Nice review Teesider. Have you seen this girl in any sex parties?

:)

Yes Uber - that's Jackie Louise. I've fucked her a few times at the R3tro Club in Walsall, Birmingham.

Not bad, but can be a bit disinterested and mechanical at times. Probably because the R3tro is a bit of a scrum with uncontrolled ratios sometimes exceeding 5:1. 

She's not been at the Phoenix where ratios are limited to 2:1 max.   :drinks:

Yes vt I will be sure to report back after my debut , kinda scared but also excited . All normal I guess , just awaiting a decision on a meeting , which if goes ahead will allow a nice 2 hours on Wednesday at the Phoenix .
Fingers crossed !

Offline Teessider

Yes vt I will be sure to report back after my debut , kinda scared but also excited . All normal I guess , just awaiting a decision on a meeting , which if goes ahead will allow a nice 2 hours on Wednesday at the Phoenix .
Fingers crossed !

Just relax and let the girls take over - they love taking a guys party 'virginity'.   :dance:

You'll be in good hands with Izabella, Jess and Eva for sure - not met the others, but unlikely to disappoint.  :wackogirl: :dancegirl:

Sadly the work git in the way thus week . So still await my first visit . Everything comes to he who waits ....just wish it would hurry up !

Offline Teessider

Brazilian Babe Bia is back.   :cool:

Also new girl Dahlia - looks like she might be nice and mucky.  :dance:

higherflyer

I am sure we can do better than that  :)

from my dictionary: "Phoenix, a legendary Arabian said to set fire to itself and rise anew from the ashes every 500 years."

So what about "FBs" - meaning FireBirds as well as the more widely known connotation ?!

incidentally, the alternative definition in my dictionary reads "a person or thing of unsurpassing beauty or quality" - which seems appropriate for the ladies at TPC. Maybe Moss and Em consulted the same dictionary...

higherflyer

that should read: "a legendary Arabian bird..."   :)

Offline Teessider

So what about "FBs" - meaning FireBirds as well as the more widely known connotation ?!

Firebirds - that gets my vote, but the phoenix on the website is a special Fire & Ice Phoenix - ideally need a name to reflect this??

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Suggestions welcome.

The Phoenix Pharoahs perhaps ?

Captain Caveman