Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy from Cosmopolitan's massage  (Read 1019 times)

Doing the Rounds

I saw Amy recently for a 30 minute booking, this cost me £45 for the smaller bed room.

It was on the night shift and the receptionist is called Marie i think, a funny pleasant lady who was talking with a couple of customers who kept booking in. I have been in Cosmopolitan quite a few times and the other women who works reception at night time is not as pleasant, I always get knocked early when she is working too. I managed to get a look at all of the ladies available before choosing Amy based on looks, she was wearing a black dress, and appeared to have a nice figure and ass through this, her hair was wavy, blonde and she had sexy dark eyes.

Amy was clearly EE so I wasn't expecting DFK, OWO or any extras at all for that matter and was correct in setting myself that standard because none were offered. When she took off her dress to my disappointment she had a flabby tummy area, it looked like she used to be a bigger lady or had been pregnant. OW was good and sex in multiple positions was had before I came.

The positives- She was friendly and appeared interested in providing me a good time.
The Negatives- Her body wasn't as perfect as expected.