Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel - House Of Divine  (Read 2272 times)

Online akauya

Angel

External Link/Members Only

A vanilla punt with good bits and bad bits resulting in a neutral from me.

Half an hour - £70, no extras.

Positives: Angel is a tallish brunette, not stunning but good looking. Probably in her early/mid 20s. She is a size 12 with curves in the right places. Her best feature is her fantastic boobs. Probably DD (I could be wrong) but very firm and 100% natural. I spent some good time motorboating and playing with those boobs.

She is friendly, chatty, quite attentive. She gave me a good blowjob (covered, my choice) and kissed not DFK (my choice too).

Sex in various positions. She started with Asian cowgirl and it was very, very good, so much so that she was about to make cum in no time. I had to change positions very quickly to stop me shooting too soon finally popping in doggy. After a few minutes rest as I had some time left I asked to go for another round. She didn’t look unhappy about this but neither was she eager to go. So a bit meh... I shouldn’t have bothered because no matter how much I tried, a second pop just didn’t happen... but it was fun having a go anyway.

Had a quick shower, then left bang on time. 30 minutes on the dot.

Negatives: Apart from her long dark hair, she looks nothing like her photoshopped photos on HOD website. Yes I know HOD are shit at putting real pictures but her pics on their site show a svelte size 8 or 10 max. Maybe it was her some time ago but as I said above, she is a reasonable size 12, which I don’t mind. She was hot enough to make me want to fuck her. So, don't go see her based on the HOD pics. Although she is a friendly girl she was a bit  passive, didn’t show much enthusiasm but wasn’t entirely mechanical either... she was in between.

I found it funny that on a chest of drawers in her room they had some Men’s Health magazines with some hunky looking body building blokes on the covers. WTF I thought is that meant to make me horny or are they trying to tell middle aged, overweight punters something.

Conclusion: Angel is a good looking, friendly girl and with a good body (especially the tits) who will give you a good time as long as you are happy with a vanilla affair bordering on GFE. Maybe if you look like those hunks on the Men’s Health magazines you will get her to be more enthusiastic but I still had fun so she gets a neutral.

For post punt much I ended up in Chinatown (I felt like walking so it only took me 10 mins at most) and went for an all you can eat buffet.  When I was ploughing my way through my second helping and feeling my expanding belly I remembered the hunks on the Men’s Health magazines and then I thought maybe it wasn’t a good idea to try an all you can eat place after all.

:hi:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 02:21:28 pm by akauya »

Offline smiths

Angel

External Link/Members Only

A vanilla punt with good bits and bad bits resulting in a neutral from me.

Half an hour - £70, no extras.

Positives: Angel is a tallish brunette, not stunning but good looking. Probably in her early/mid 20s. She is a size 12 with curves in the right places. Her best feature is her fantastic boobs. Probably DD (I could be wrong) but very firm and 100% natural. I spent some good time motorboating and playing with those boobs.

She is friendly, chatty, quite attentive. She gave me a good blowjob (covered, my choice) and kissed not DFK (my choice too).

Sex in various positions. She started with Asian cowgirl and it was very, very good, so much so that she was about to make cum in no time. I had to change positions very quickly to stop me shooting too soon finally popping in doggy. After a few minutes rest as I had some time left I asked to go for another round. She didn’t look unhappy about this but neither was she eager to go. So a bit meh... I shouldn’t have bothered because no matter how much I tried, a second pop just didn’t happen... but it was fun having a go anyway.

Had a quick shower, then left bang on time. 30 minutes on the dot.

Negatives: Apart from her long dark hair, she looks nothing like her photoshopped photos on HOD website. Yes I know HOD are shit at putting real pictures but her pics on their site show a svelte size 8 or 10 max. Maybe it was her some time ago but as I said above, she is a reasonable size 12, which I don’t mind. She was hot enough to make me want to fuck her. So, don't go see her based on the HOD pics. Although she is a friendly girl she was a bit  passive, didn’t show much enthusiasm but wasn’t entirely mechanical either... she was in between.

I found it funny that on a chest of drawers in her room they had some Men’s Health magazines with some hunky looking body building blokes on the covers. WTF I thought is that meant to make me horny or are they trying to tell middle aged, overweight punters something.

Conclusion: Angel is a good looking, friendly girl and with a good body (especially the tits) who will give you a good time as long as you are happy with a vanilla affair bordering on GFE. Maybe if you look like those hunks on the Men’s Health magazines you will get her to be more enthusiastic but I still had fun so she gets a neutral.

For post punt much I ended up in Chinatown (I felt like walking so it only took me 10 mins at most) and went for an all you can eat buffet.  When I was ploughing my way through my second helping and feeling my expanding belly I remembered the hunks on the Men’s Health magazines and then I thought maybe it wasn’t a good idea to try an all you can eat place after all.

:hi:

Sorry to read it wasnt an excellent punt mate. Divine of course made a pledge a couple of years ago to ensure his WGs ages and sizes were correct from that point onwards and that photoshopping was kept to a minimum. Proves you cant trust a word that prick says.

vt

I think they belong to MrD...were the pages stuck together?   :)

Online akauya

Thanks Smiths  :hi:

I think they belong to MrD...were the pages stuck together?   :)

They could have been... sadly (or thankfully rather) I didn't look inside the mags; the covers were enough to make me feel inadequate  :D