Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina @ HOD (House of Divine)  (Read 2380 times)

Offline peter_bungee

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Tina many times now (last maybe 7/8 weeks ago) and its the reason for my punting, so this FR is accumilation of those memories. While we have never really "connected" due to cultural barriers she provides just what you need, and could offer the others at Annabella some training

Tina is stunning and each punt has been different, she really goes with the mood and if you are clean is up for anything - nothing on her list has ever been denied but enjoyed by her

Our last meet started with undressing she wore simple purple lengerie and some kissing and owo before she "asked" if i could return the favour - no invitation needed, and she loves this gets very wet and i must have been at it for 20min+! We finished in 69 and no time for sex we had even overrun slightly

Over our meets we must have been through the karma sutra and she even makes suggestions

She is very honest and straight forward, have been misled at Annabellas before but with Tina you get what you pay for and more. No dramas pure hearted girl.

Offline kong

hey did you see her at HOD1? i'm thinking of going to see her on monday

Online herbie007

Thanks for the review.

I've been wanting to see her, did you do A -level's with her.

Offline peter_bungee

hey did you see her at HOD1? i'm thinking of going to see her on monday

Yep but usually she is in mk.

No a-levels as it's not my thing but did ask her about it out of curiosity and she does do it in 1hr bookings

Online herbie007

Yep but usually she is in mk.

No a-levels as it's not my thing but did ask her about it out of curiosity and she does do it in 1hr bookings

Thanks  :drinks: