Sugar Babies

Author Topic: LMP Temporary Closure (Lady Marmalade Parties)  (Read 41217 times)

Captain Caveman

LMP parties are off for the next few days  :scare:

Emma's statement:

"We regret that we will not be partying for the next few days. Due to Heath & Safety rules, we have problems over shared access and stairs to venue.

We are in the process of securing new premises so please keep checking back and we will be return[ing] shortly"

External Link/Members Only

Offline Teessider

Think this will be a blessing in disguise really.

In the current Edgware place Emma always had to tell the girls to quieten down when they were cumming because there were people living below the party room.

And we lost the swing when they moved there because it was too noisy. Sad loss - it made all the girls extra horny.  :P

Hopefully we can regain the ultra horny atmosphere of the old Lancaster Gate days.  :cool:

Offline Teessider

Just a reminder of some of the filth that used to happen on the swing:   :P

Extract from party report back in Lancaster Gate:-

"10 minutes to go and everyone is now in the swing room for the final ‘Roman Orgy’.

I take Toni over to the swing and she smiles and says ‘I haven’t been on here today’. This is what I have been saving myself for and I start slowly and work up to a vigourous fucking as Toni writhes and moans as the swing rocks wildly back and forth.

Nicole comes up close behind me and rubs her soft and fullsome tits against my back whilst I continue fucking Toni. I am at the point of explosion and ask Nicole to move to the front next to Toni. I pull off the condom and explode hot spunk across Toni’s stomach and cum and cum and cum. One hour and 55 minutes of pent up spunk is released in violent spasms - I feel elated.

My only regret is that I didn’t pull Nicole closer and also cover her tits in spunk which I know she likes".  :dancegirl:

Hopefully we can get back to this sort of action again.  :diablo:

Captain Caveman

I hope you're right Teessider. I never got to play on the swing at the old place so I'd love to see it back.

Offline iPad3

Looks like I made a good choice going last week then, little do I know it would be my last party at edgware, can't say as I missed the swing and as it was 30 mins door to door for me the location was good.

Westminster was my favourite though, only did LG once and found it a bit pokey TBH  and the smell of smoke was fucking rank in my view.

I look forward to finding out what the new place is like.

Oh and who else thinks the statement from Em translates to "the residents have found out what were doing and have taken out a court order to ban us from using the stairs to the flat"

Offline Wilson85

This statement doesn't surprise me. It is too obvious when 14 blokes pile into a flat within 15 mins, three times a day

Also due to the flat being reassuringly expensive, it follows that the neighbors are terribly well heeled. So they have the knowledge and finances to throw their weight around when things aren't to their liking.

Hopefully they will be back in time for Christmas.

Offline iPad3

I think reassuringly expensive actually means that nobody really takes any notice about what's going on, that said I went to edgware 5 ish times and I have to say I saw some very indiscreet behaviour, one time I saw a guy actually sat on the steps waiting whilst 2 or three others were milling about on the pavement, I would walk down the opposite side of the road and cross to come back once the time was right. Oddly I don't recall seeing this at westminster.

1dt

all those poor girls with no Christmas money  :scare:

Offline Thepacifist

LG was my fav and best memories, Jewels, Jennifer, Tiffany, Antonia, Sydney JJ. Many many more. Only went to Westminster once and never went to ER. A new location makes me want to visit it more.

vt

Let's hope they can find somewhere suitable soon...if not, can someone book a minibus for Bristol?!?   :)

d00fer

Not surprised by this in the slightest after my last visit there a couple of weeks ago for a 7pm party. Did my best to keep it discreet, but entered the building a couple of minutes after one of the neighbours there. She entered just after another punter. As I made my way up she'd left the door to her flat open so she could keep an eye out for anyone heading to the LMP flat on the floor above and gave me obvious evils. On getting to the landing the guy that entered before me was still there so very difficult to keep it unobvious.

Hope they find somewhere more suitable soon.

Online jsparky

Just as I was planning to go there on Monday :dash:.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Bugger  :dash: I always plan my weekly activities around the LMP line up for the week, so disappointed to see this. Looks like I might be seeking out someone/something new this week. Any recommendations ?

Not surprised by access issues as others have remarked. Also a couple of times I have been there was no running water for showers, so if this impacted the others flats/whole building, I can see why it has become an issue.

Hopefully they will find an alternative venue soon. Wouldn't mind a return to Westminster myself.   

Curious6705

Can only echo what others have said - not totally surprised if they've been NIMBYed. A dozen blokes clumping up and down those stairs three times a day, and half a dozen or so hot girls leaving all at once. The neighbours were always going to spot what was going on IMO.

Have to say I loved LG, although it was the first LMP venue I experienced so I may be biased.

I imagine it can't be easy finding suitable premises in the mental London rental market.

vt

Bugger  :dash: I always plan my weekly activities around the LMP line up for the week, so disappointed to see this. Looks like I might be seeking out someone/something new this week. Any recommendations ?

Not surprised by access issues as others have remarked. Also a couple of times I have been there was no running water for showers, so if this impacted the others flats/whole building, I can see why it has become an issue.

Hopefully they will find an alternative venue soon. Wouldn't mind a return to Westminster myself.

Makes you realise how lucky we were to have LG for so long...having it's own discreet off-street entrance and anonymous ground floor exit no doubt helped. The space and bathrooms at Westminster were great while it lasted too. Let's hope something turns up again.

Curious6705

I think reassuringly expensive actually means that nobody really takes any notice about what's going on, that said I went to edgware 5 ish times and I have to say I saw some very indiscreet behaviour, one time I saw a guy actually sat on the steps waiting whilst 2 or three others were milling about on the pavement, I would walk down the opposite side of the road and cross to come back once the time was right. Oddly I don't recall seeing this at westminster.

Regretfully I did see behaviour like this at Westminster. Some punters don't have the sense they were born with - thick as shit - or maybe just thinking with their dicks! One guy put photos of the street with a big arrow pointing to the entrance to the Westminster venue on his Twitter profile, following up with photos of the interior corridors \ staircase. I also remember ducking out of the way when someone took a selfie in the mirror of the changing room at Westminster.

Offline akauya

Regretfully I did see behaviour like this at Westminster. Some punters don't have the sense they were born with - thick as shit - or maybe just thinking with their dicks! One guy put photos of the street with a big arrow pointing to the entrance to the Westminster venue on his Twitter profile, following up with photos of the interior corridors \ staircase. I also remember ducking out of the way when someone took a selfie in the mirror of the changing room at Westminster.

What a tool! It just proves stupidity has no limits... it also reinforces my dislike of all that social media shit. Luckily I never encountered any of those idiots taking selfies around me.

Offline iPad3

I see there's no change on the site so I guess it all hands to trying to find a new venue, surely not an easy task at short notice.

Tony Montana

I often wondered how they kept going for so long at LG.  Imagine up to 14 guys all going in the downstairs door at 12:45, 3:45 and 6:45 and then emerging 2 hours later with big grins.  Someone must have noticed

Offline Chezzie John

Just move the parties to somewhere more central in the country. Chesterfield would be good  :D

1dt

:scare: not good news...latest tweet reply:
@Mig33Aman who knows, may be never, may be soon, may be in near future. Wish I could look into the future and be definitive xx :cry:

andrei

:scare: not good news...latest tweet reply:
@Mig33Aman who knows, may be never, may be soon, may be in near future. Wish I could look into the future and be definitive xx :cry:

oh shit, if they're gone thats not gonna be good for my london punting

if i cant get schedules matched up with a 1-2-1 i tend to go along to an lmp as whatever the day is there are likely a few girls on that i enjoy time with and the vfm cant be beat

if they are done then a big thank you very much to the idiots who caused this  :mad:

Mark Andrews

LMP parties are off for the next few days  :scare:

Emma's statement:

"We regret that we will not be partying for the next few days. Due to Heath & Safety rules, we have problems over shared access and stairs to venue.

We are in the process of securing new premises so please keep checking back and we will be return[ing] shortly"

External Link/Members Only

Tbh was it ever going to be going ahead in th first place?

Curious6705

Tbh was it ever going to be going ahead in th first place?

Was what going to be going ahead?

LMP have been running parties for yonks - but suddenly stopped last Saturday - tbh the sense of your post is not apparent to me.

Offline Tailpipe

LMP / parties not my thing but who knows one day.

But housing those parties in a normal housing block / apartments would have issues.

May be they need to look to a commercial property of some kind with less problems with Joe public.

There used to be a place in Kent(medway) which was a health club above a mess floor in an industrial estate what a great place that was.

The owner got sent down but was open for 5 or 6 years had some nice girls there.

lovenostrings

For LMP to work in the south, it would need to be in central London. I have to admit that I've gone off LMP a little recently, so this isn't bothering me in the slightest. That said, I can understand the frustration as it offered something pretty unique. As for the new venue, I wish them all the best in finding one. Who knows, I might return one day... :cool:

Offline Steve2

LMP / parties not my thing but who knows one day.

But housing those parties in a normal housing block / apartments would have issues.

May be they need to look to a commercial property of some kind with less problems with Joe public.

There used to be a place in Kent(medway) which was a health club above a mess floor in an industrial estate what a great place that was.

The owner got sent down but was open for 5 or 6 years had some nice girls there.

Exactly why parties are risky TP. Even ones with commercial premises have been raided

Offline Tailpipe

Exactly why parties are risky TP. Even ones with commercial premises have been raided

The owners name was Steve as it happens of the one in medway was a top bloke. I did here
that after he did his time he went to Live in Dubai good luck to him.

But yes its Risky many  places we both know kept going for years.

Do you remember Ace in the Fulham road .  :drinks:

Offline Steve2

Do you remember Ace in the Fulham road

You are showing your age now TP

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Blast. No news or no developments is not good news, but earIy days and I remain hopeful they will find an alternative soon.

Previous recent weekly notices on the LMP site have mentioned 'after hosting parties for 10 years exciting new plans are coming' or words to that affect.

Lets hope they were aware of this potential issue with the London location and have plans afoot.

lovenostrings

I think they should hire a few Big Yellow storage units and do the parties there  :lol:

vt

Blast. No news or no developments is not good news, but earIy days and I remain hopeful they will find an alternative soon.

Previous recent weekly notices on the LMP site have mentioned 'after hosting parties for 10 years exciting new plans are coming' or words to that affect.

Lets hope they were aware of this potential issue with the London location and have plans afoot.

I think there are probably hundreds of guys out there with fingers and toes crossed about that one!!  :)

1dt

I think they should hire a few Big Yellow storage units and do the parties there  :lol:

you would of thought a serviced apartment or hotel suite might work on a temp basis?? scaled down to Bristol levels of 4/5 girls  :cool:

Offline swfinest

One suspects this may be the tip of a larger iceberg given a venue change in any events business while challenging usually does not lead to a cease in trading,this down time must be affecting more than just boners.

vt

you would of thought a serviced apartment or hotel suite might work on a temp basis?? scaled down to Bristol levels of 4/5 girls  :cool:

The numbers arriving departing would soon be sussed by the reception/concierge at those sorts of places and they would be kicking you out as it no doubt contravenes the hire contract. 15-20 people piling into a hotel suite would be trouble too.

Offline Clooney

What a tool! It just proves stupidity has no limits... it also reinforces my dislike of all that social media shit. Luckily I never encountered any of those idiots taking selfies around me.

Jesus Christ!

I've not been to LMP for nearly 10 years, but when I did, phones were safely set to one side with valuables. The clear understanding is that all social media self-endorsing should be verboten. All it takes is one reckless dickhead to screw someone - either punter, girl or party organiser, completely and royally.

If you can't be discreet, you should not be punting. Even if you have nothing to lose, others will do.

Curious6705

Jesus Christ!

I've not been to LMP for nearly 10 years, but when I did, phones were safely set to one side with valuables. The clear understanding is that all social media self-endorsing should be verboten. All it takes is one reckless dickhead to screw someone - either punter, girl or party organiser, completely and royally.

If you can't be discreet, you should not be punting. Even if you have nothing to lose, others will do.

That's still the way they do things. This was at the end of the party. At Westminster you would retrieve your valuables in the kitchen or lounge, and then walk past the changing room on the way out. I was in there getting dressed, when this guy popped in to take a selfie in the mirror, on his way out.

Offline Wilson85

Four very well reviewed polish prossies are holding a 2 hour party next saturday, I'm very tempted. But the 4/10 ratio means two spare punters.

I really hope LMP get going again soon.

1dt

The numbers arriving departing would soon be sussed by the reception/concierge at those sorts of places and they would be kicking you out as it no doubt contravenes the hire contract. 15-20 people piling into a hotel suite would be trouble too.

thats why I suggested Bristol ratios 4/8, and just twice a week, with the venue being moved, they seem to get away with it in Birmingham and Bristol? ...just until a new venue is found

vt

Four very well reviewed polish prossies are holding a 2 hour party next saturday, I'm very tempted. But the 4/10 ratio means two spare punters.

I really hope LMP get going again soon.

Just hope you don't end up being one of the 'spares'...best take your white Michael Jackson wanking glove just in case!  :D

Offline 385North

Never done LMP. Have recently considered PAM’s as I wanted to get a party under my belt this year, but I just can’t get my head around the potential health risks. Obviously sex is protected but if only one punter turns up with something only as minor as a sore throat chances are it will get passed around to everyone. I’m aware the risks are essentially the same with an independent seeing 3-4 clients a day, but it’s just this mental barrier I have preventing me progressing any further on the party front. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 07:04:04 pm by 385North »

1dt

Just hope you don't end up being one of the 'spares'...best take your white Michael Jackson wanking glove just in case!  :D

maybe the Polish girls offer the choccy starfish up....to maximise numbers  :diablo: :yahoo:

1dt

Never done LMP. Have recently considered PAM’s as I wanted to get a party under my belt this year, but I just can’t get my head around the potential health risks. Obviously sex is protected but if only one punter turns up with something only as minor as a sore throat chances are it will get passed around to everyone. I’m aware the risks are essentially the same with an independent seeing 3-4 clients a day, but it’s just this mental barrier I have preventing me progressing any further on the party front.

some of the Parlour girls will see more guys in a day than the Party girls!  :dance:

Offline 385North

some of the Parlour girls will see more guys in a day than the Party girls!  :dance:

Totally agree, but they're not all in the same room together so it's easy to forget about that. When you can see mouth-to-mouth, mouth-to-cock, cock-to-pussy, pussy-to-mouth, mouth-to-mouth again going in front of you x8 it's hard to block out that worry. Daft I know considering, but there you go.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 07:23:17 pm by 385North »

Captain Caveman

Well, everyone should have a responsible approach to their health but - if you are worried about catching a sore throat at a party - you should probably also avoid going to work, to the shops, travel by trains, planes, buses etc.

I have been a regular at LMP and other parties as well as indies for several years and got a clean bill of health from my last visit to the GUM clinic so, while I'm certainly not complacent, I am not about to turn into Howard Hughes either.

Offline 385North

Well, everyone should have a responsible approach to their health but - if you are worried about catching a sore throat at a party - you should probably also avoid going to work, to the shops, travel by trains, planes, buses etc.

I have been a regular at LMP and other parties as well as indies for several years and got a clean bill of health from my last visit to the GUM clinic so, while I'm certainly not complacent, I am not about to turn into Howard Hughes either.

Agreed. I was using a sore throat as an example of a minor risk. I travel the London Underground every day and it's a bloody filthy experience, given the overcrowding, so really a quiet party shouldn't be a worry, but as I said, it's just a mental barrier I have when you can see it all going on in front of you.

Offline Teessider

LMP Discussion Forum been shut down for a couple of days now - don't know if this is just related to the promised website upgrade or perhaps linked to being booted out of Edgware presumably by the Council or Mr Plod.

Either way it wouldn't have been the Landlord, who presumably knew of plans for the usage. So probably some substantial rent payments still due for several months without the income. Ouch.  :scare:  Depends on the small print on the lease, I suppose.

Getting withdrawal symptoms without my party fix.  :blush:

Captain Caveman

LMP Discussion Forum been shut down for a couple of days now - don't know if this is just related to the promised website upgrade or perhaps linked to being booted out of Edgware presumably by the Council or Mr Plod.

Either way it wouldn't have been the Landlord, who presumably knew of plans for the usage. So probably some substantial rent payments still due for several months without the income. Ouch.  :scare:  Depends on the small print on the lease, I suppose.

Getting withdrawal symptoms without my party fix
:blush:

+1 Teessider

Let's also spare a thought for the poor Marmalettes - some of whom do not have alternative places of work  :(

Offline Teessider

Yes, I think they will be missing the cash and the partying (most seemed to be genuinely enjoying the action)  :wackogirl:

Lots of them seem to work at HOD also. Perhaps 3 LMP girls plus 6 guys - are the rooms big enough?