Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Jade - AdultWork  (Read 8512 times)

8 review(s) for Teen_Jade (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I paid a flying visit (no pun intended) to Newcastle today & managed a swift 30 mins with the very lovely Jade.

Around 19-20 years, tall, slim & perhaps the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my many years of punting. Jade has an almost perfect body to compliment the face / smile - (she is best described as a stunner) & masses of jet black hair.

Welcoming, friendly & accommodating, she seemed fairly relaxed during the session & is open to pretty much everything with the exception of 'A'.

No penetration for me but I had a great time with plenty of mutual OWO, rimming (me on her) and generally playing with her boobs and bum. Lot's of great eye contact.

Finished with a CIM whilst Jade played with herself leaving me a very happy chappie ;)

Recommend Jade on her own, Honey on her own AND (if you dare), both together :drinks:

Offline johnny34

Recommend Jade on her own, Honey on her own AND (if you dare), both together :drinks:

+1 Totally agree

Toshiba

thanks, hmmmmmm ticks many boxes

how was the make up on her? natural or loads of slap?

hygiene? premises etc

i'm nosey  :yahoo:

Toshiba

can someone if possible PM me her email addy or number plz 

Offline FLYING BLUE

thanks, hmmmmmm ticks many boxes

how was the make up on her? natural or loads of slap?

hygiene? premises etc

i'm nosey  :yahoo:

Make-up - not much used or needed IMHO
Hygiene - perfect
Flat - clean, tidy, warm - pretty good

Offline maxxblue

Around 19-20 years, tall, slim & perhaps the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my many years of punting. Jade has an almost perfect body to compliment the face / smile - (she is best described as a stunner) & masses of jet black hair.

When you say tall, how tall would you say she is?

Her AW profile states that she is 5'6" - is this accurate?

Offline johnny34

When you say tall, how tall would you say she is?

Her AW profile states that she is 5'6" - is this accurate?

Yes 5'6" is accurate

Offline chinatoon

Disappointing though it is. After several emails, all read but no reply I think I'm going to give up on jade. Unless there is another way to contact her as I don't like to make a booking without other communications first :s

Offline dino1990

She won't reply to an aw account with no feedback.I lost access to my aw account and set up new. Only after I got feedback did she reply.I quizzed her about it and she did confirm she only meets people with feedback.

Offline chinatoon

I don't have loads of feedback but there's 5 positives and no negatives. Guess it's just not meant to be. I'm not too bothered it's her right to choose her clients, but just make me wonder what is it about my profile she doesn't like.

Offline Uniformad

would love pm of her details if poss please

Toshiba

Joined up AW especially but that seems to be a waste of time

Her choice but shes missing out on moola

Offline stanleyjohn

Does she have any boobs, cannot tell on profile ?

Offline johnny34

Offline maxxblue

She won't reply to an aw account with no feedback.I lost access to my aw account and set up new. Only after I got feedback did she reply.I quizzed her about it and she did confirm she only meets people with feedback.

I don't book through AW, so don't have any feedback. Does anyone know if Jade advertises through any other websites, so that I can book her?

nutley

Saw Jade yesterday for 30 minutes. I can only echo FBs comments.. Services included foot job (at my request), mutual OWO, great deep throat / face fucking, and the highlight for me was administering Jade with a considerable spanking which she seemed to really enjoy, sex in a number of positions and finished with CIM. She struggled not to choke on my spunk and I have to say it was the most intense cum I've had in a long time. A truly dirty girl who enjoys getting filthy.

Offline quickbeam

Instead of starting yet another new thread, might as well add to this one.
Was thinking of going to lavenders or somewhere similar, since my usual agency ENE seems to have shut down.
On 2nd thought, it was only going to cost about an extra £20 to see someone, instead of a mechanical HJ.
So thought I'd see someone of my AW hotlist.

1st time I've ever booked via AW. Had an account there for ages, just never seen an indie before.
Emailed her asking if she had an afternoon slot available. Got a reply saying yes and to book via AW.
Did so and got a reply with address and phone number. House number would be given once at site.

Area is a quiet place in Jesmond, plenty of parking all around, so you can leave it in another street and walk there.
Lovely girl, well spoken and absolutely adorable.
1 hour incall, flat is the usual student type, room in the back.
Hygiene was spot on, very basic make-up, not that I thought she needed it.

Started with dfk, onto playing with her tits, nice pert and firm. could be fooled into thinking they were fake, but they're real.
RO on her for a while, before she returned the favour with some deep throating.
Confirmed CIM was allowed, played with her pussy for a bit, nice and tight.
Finished with CIM whilst 69-ing.

Would definitely visit again and try shagging her next time. And like nutly, try spanking her the next time.

Apparently she's only been doing this for 3-4 weeks so far, but the way she handled herself, you'd think she was  a pro. 

Toshiba

Was thinking of going to lavenders or somewhere similar, since my usual agency ENE seems to have shut down.
On 2nd thought, it was only going to cost about an extra £20 to see someone, instead of a mechanical HJ.

1st time I've ever booked via AW. Had an account there for ages, just never seen an indie before.
Emailed her asking if she had an afternoon slot available. Got a reply saying yes and to book via AW.
Did so and got a reply with address and phone number. House number would be given once at site.

Area is a quiet place in Jesmond, plenty of parking all around, so you can leave it in another street and walk there.

Started with dfk, onto playing with her tits, nice pert and firm. could be fooled into thinking they were fake, but they're real.

Would definitely visit again and try shagging her next time. And like nutly, try spanking her the next time.

Apparently she's only been doing this for 3-4 weeks so far, but the way she handled herself, you'd think she was  a pro.

I joined AW but got no reply to a very polite email

Cheers

Toshiba

Actually scrap that.shes replied

Fingers crossed

Offline jarrovian

I sent her a very friendly e-mail last week asking if she was comfortable seeing more mature gentlemen. No reply so I take it she isn't. Shame

Online toon972

If she is working next week going to try for a booking.

Toshiba

how did you manage an hour without fucking her?

Offline quickbeam

Lol, wasn't really in the mood for a shag.
Was thinking of going for a massage and getting a HE, but decided to see someone at the last minute.
Next time for sure :P

Toshiba

Had a booking , she cancelled it 40mins before punt and only after i text her to see if it was still on

Shit happens , but its always the younguns who fuck you around

She can fuck off if she thinks i will rebook

Shabby

Mike Hunt

Had a booking , she cancelled it 40mins before punt and only after i text her to see if it was still on

Shit happens , but its always the younguns who fuck you around

She can fuck off if she thinks i will rebook

Shabby

the fact you texted her to check all ok and she then cancelled  is miss poor attitude

i was close to booking her but i can't risk my time being wasted so probably will give her a miss.

what reason she give...she's down as working "evening" now on AW

Toshiba

the fact you texted her to check all ok and she then cancelled  is miss poor attitude

i was close to booking her but i can't risk my time being wasted so probably will give her a miss.

Migrane....fucking shite

Offline foreverchanges

Migrane....fucking shite

Must be a mild migraine if shes on tonight...couldnt imagine the likes of Keeva displaying such a piss poor attitude.
Bad crack HC :thumbsdown:

Offline maxxblue

She's not down for working this evening. That was for last Monday.

Toshiba

Bump.....,for a certain Mike Hunt

The warning was here if you bothered to look  :dash:

Toshiba

so you went ahead and booked her anyway?  :dash:

like i said no sympathy, you were warned and now feel the need to complain, yes she was to blame, but fuck me you've even said it here 

have a nice day  :hi:

Mike Hunt

so you went ahead and booked her anyway?  :dash:

like i said no sympathy, you were warned and now feel the need to complain, yes she was to blame, but fuck me you've even said it here 

have a nice day 

bump?

you'll get a fucking bump you arrogant twat....you got if lightly as she told you beforehand she called your meeting off..yes i agreed doesn't mean i have to not try myself..i still got a meeting arranged with another prossie 30 minutes later so fuck you Mr I'm the big daddy of punting .."not"

Toshiba

bump?

you'll get a fucking bump you arrogant twat....you got if lightly as she told you beforehand she called your meeting off..yes i agreed doesn't mean i have to not try myself..i still got a meeting arranged with another prossie 30 minutes later so fuck you Mr I'm the big daddy of punting .."not"

i don't think threats or abuse are allowed buddy on here?....read the site rules  :thumbsup:

Offline MasterChief

Hehehe talk about handbags at dawn :timeout:

Toshiba

Hehehe talk about handbags at dawn :timeout:

:D

ive no problem tbh, funny as fook

Offline MasterChief

:D

ive no problem tbh, funny as fook

The first rule of Fight Club.......

walking dead

Saw jade recently against my better judgement, after reading stuff on here previously.  I needed a punt and everyone I wanted to see wasn't available.  Took a chance booking jade, it was either her or some no feedback romanian. No one at diamonds took my fancy.

Have to say she is an attractive,  fit , friendly girl. A little too fake and giggly for my personal liking but enjoyed myself

Looking4fun

Well worth a visit in my opinion she's genuinely a giggly friendly girl with a great smile & slim toned body

Online Kev3773

Got a booking with Jade tomorrow hope she is as good as her mate Honey  :rolleyes:

Online Kev3773

Nothing much to add to the review, easy booking messaged her yesterday got a reply within a couple of hours with available times for today. Booked a slot and she sent her number and address. Have seen her best mate Honey and though Jade wins in the looks department IMO, Honey shades the overall experience. Still had a great time with some excellent deep throat off her. Overall for her young age an enjoyable visit.  :)

GeordieBadass

Nothing much to add to the review, easy booking messaged her yesterday got a reply within a couple of hours with available times for today. Booked a slot and she sent her number and address. Have seen her best mate Honey and though Jade wins in the looks department IMO, Honey shades the overall experience. Still had a great time with some excellent deep throat off her. Overall for her young age an enjoyable visit.  :)
Interesting. She failed to respond to my email or text asking when she was available for a booking at about the same time and I have seen her four times in the past.

Offline jarrovian

I never got a reply off teen jade when I got in touch with her, but I  am willing to try again. I was just wondering if she's ok with the more mature gent so if anyone who has seen her comes into that category  it would be nice to hear from you. Cheers

Looking4fun

I had problems with her the first time trying to book the second time no problems at all haven't tried again but will in the future, it has been mentioned several times that her communication lets her down me personally I don't think she works as often as some of the other girls more part time which isn't a bad thing in my opinion
The age thing not sure what age she likes I'm in my 40's

Online Kev3773

I never got a reply off teen jade when I got in touch with her, but I  am willing to try again. I was just wondering if she's ok with the more mature gent so if anyone who has seen her comes into that category  it would be nice to hear from you. Cheers

I am the more mature gent as mentioned ( 50+) I did tell her beforehand as I do most of the time and she seemed fine with it. My earlier post on this thread tells of a great time with a lovely girl.

Offline jarrovian

fullspec

I know this is abit late to comment on  jade but what the hell, I've seen this girl four times and never had any problems with her, I've read all the comments about her messing people about and what she did confide in me was that she does not like to be told what to (apart from in the bedroom) I'm fucking over the moon to have met a woman like jade at my age (very late forties) even if I was a young good looking bloke I would of still payed her she's gorgeous, yes I am bragging abit here but the first time I met her was with honey for one hour duo and all im saying is I'll remember it and them for the rest my life :-) :-)