Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea of La Maison  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Tango

External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 30 mins
Extras: OWO included

Chelsea is a cute blonde lady who has a hot little body, very sexy nice round tits and a peach of a bum with little dimples on her lower back.

I have seen this lady in the past, about 6 years... She greeted me in reception with a cheeky look in her eye when she saw me and said "do you remember me" I replied "I'm surprised you remember me it's been that long"... In the room Chelsea offered me light GFE, she got her kit off, my little fella got hard and when she gave some superb OWO I think he then got even harder if that was possible. OWO was excellent but Chelsea wrapped her titties around him and I couldn't quite make my mind up which felt better, the BJ or the skilled way she was stroking me off with her tits... I didn't have to choose, I received plenty of both.

Sex in cowgirl was nice and doggy too but I think the main event for me with Chelsea was what she was doing to me with her tits and mouth- so went back for more until I splaffed my junk on her milk maids.   

I remember her being good 6 years a go, now with 6 years more experience and new skills I would highly recommend her.

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 30 mins
Extras: OWO included

Chelsea is a cute blonde lady who has a hot little body, very sexy nice round tits and a peach of a bum with little dimples on her lower back.

I have seen this lady in the past, about 6 years... She greeted me in reception with a cheeky look in her eye when she saw me and said "do you remember me" I replied "I'm surprised you remember me it's been that long"... In the room Chelsea offered me light GFE, she got her kit off, my little fella got hard and when she gave some superb OWO I think he then got even harder if that was possible. OWO was excellent but Chelsea wrapped her titties around him and I couldn't quite make my mind up which felt better, the BJ or the skilled way she was stroking me off with her tits... I didn't have to choose, I received plenty of both.

Sex in cowgirl was nice and doggy too but I think the main event for me with Chelsea was what she was doing to me with her tits and mouth- so went back for more until I splaffed my junk on her milk maids.   

I remember her being good 6 years a go, now with 6 years more experience and new skills I would highly recommend her.

Hi Tango - what was her working name 6 years ago?

Offline Tango

I remember reading she changed her name for a reason so I won't say.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I remember reading she changed her name for a reason so I won't say.

Understood completely but please PM me if you think that would be ok.