Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thai place that isn't starlight.. Sheffield  (Read 4175 times)

Offline mart802

Does anyone know what the very hidden  away place on Chesterfield road in Sheffield opposite the aldi is called.
I took a chance on a lovely thai lady the other day. . And yes she was amazing. . Her adult work profile has now vanished although she said she was only around until last Sunday.
But wondered who they had there now.

You'll know the place if you been to it.. above a closed shop.
But apparently been there 10 years...

Offline nullenvoyd

Well, it used to be called Mirage, not to be confused the long gone firebombed and now demolished Mirage at Tinsley.

They never call themselves Mirage now - or do they? Was a regular place of mine over 10+ years ago but went downhill particularly in the standard of girls and the premises.

They advertise often with new girls and some of them get very good reports, just like the one you saw.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It is Mirage as nullenvoyd points out. You could spot it as it has the Chinese lucky cat in the window. I saw a girl called Natalie about 5 years ago. Cost £40 I think. Very poor experience. She seemed a bit moody and just lied there, no noise, no passion. Said no to RO and was reluctant to let me kiss her breasts. I never went back.

Krystyna

Only place i know on Chesterfield Rd above a shop is Classic Touch , across from Retail Park and Lidl.
Its run by a woman called Chris who used to run Mirage that got burnt down

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Only place i know on Chesterfield Rd above a shop is Classic Touch , across from Retail Park and Lidl.
Its run by a woman called Chris who used to run Mirage that got burnt down
Nope. Mirage is the back of shop with 69 on the window. Technically, it's not Chesterfield Road, but the side of it.

Offline mart802

Nope. Mirage is the back of shop with 69 on the window. Technically, it's not Chesterfield Road, but the side of it.

That's the one. Didn't wanna disclose too much info. . But that's the place.  Do they have a proper number or do I have to stumble upon a girl on aw again.

Mark76

Did Jo work here very briefly? I remember seeing her in that area.

There used to be two other places, one called Merlins which was only open briefly, that actually had some really good, fit blonde early twenty somethings. And another on the corner, that's name escapes me which was opened for years.