Slightly off the topic of the review I know, but how do you find sandys as a whole? Are they ok to deal with etc? What are the parlours like? They seem like a large outfit and as of yet have not used them as I get the feeling they may be hard work due to the size and turnover of bookings, but I can't help but notice they seem to have some total stunners on the books so I am tempted.
Generally, I've found that they're the best run parlour that I've been to. The receptionists are all easy to deal with and you can make an appointment with the girls if you're a member. Becoming a member is easy - just go in, ask for a membership number, and provide your name and a password.
It's been a number of years since I've hopped about from parlour to parlour as these days I tend to visit Sandy's for parlour girls, and then see escorts the rest of the time. The best way I can put it is that in terms of girls, Sandy's minimum standard is almost as good as the best in other places.
Below is a quick summary of what I think is good and bad about Sandy's:
The good things:
- the facilities - all the rooms are nice, decent beds, clean and fresh towels on hand, great showers that are kept clean;
- the website - up-to-date rota, nice (and accurate!) pictures of the girls, plus they give details of what extras the girls do and don't do;
- the girls - with two branches (and two apartments) and plenty of rooms, there are always plenty of girls working. They usually have something for almost everyone; and
- the service - I've found that the vast majority of girls provide at least
a half decent service. They have their fair share of great girls - reports to be posted when I see them again - and the number of girls who are awful are few and far between. In nearly nine years of going and having seen dozens of girls, I've only ever seen two girls that I would say were rubbish (and both are long gone).
The bad things:
- it's a busy parlour - some guys may not mind, but you will usually find the reception has a few guys in there. Mostly guys are there by themselves or with a friend, occasionally a group of lads come in together. For what it's worth, I've generally found the Northenden branch to be quieter; and
- the service - notwithstanding what I wrote above, the place also has its fair share of girls who perform a service by the numbers. As I said, the majority provide a service that's at least half decent, but these days, I prefer to spend my money on those girls who can do a bit better. Sandy's does have a great lineup, but be aware that not everyone is a 'superstar'.