Author Topic: Lady Marmalade Party -London  (Read 42675 times)

Offline Fatbrian

Lady Marmalade Party -London
« on: August 14, 2011, 01:04:28 am »
[FAO: Mods, difficult to put this in the positive section as in the end, I wasn't 100% happy with the punting experience. However I find it difficult to put it in the negative section as it was a pretty good time and all the girls did as asked, it is a case of me just experience a group sex party and not being sure if it is my sort of thing? Hence putting it here, I'll leave it up to you as to where you wish to move it. regards FB]

Name: Lady Marmalade Sex Party

Establishment:  Central London flat

Date of Visit: 12/08/2011

Time:  2 hours

Basic Price: £140

Extras Cost: None

Ladies in Attendance (7): Jewels, Antonia, Angela, then 4 other girls but my memory is fading. A black slim girl, a Brazilian with nicely shaped hips, a fit young dark haired polish girl and a curvier Asian looking girl, I wish I can remember the names but I can’t and the rota has been updated alas.

Comments:

This was my first party and wanted to see what the experience was like. The appeal of shagging 7 girls for 2 hours at £140 was also appealing.

I arrived in central London and was given excellent directions from the closet tube station. I buzzed and entered into what is a nice apartment and set of rooms. Basically 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms. 3 of the bedrooms are for shagging and the 4th is for changing. You put all your possessions into a sealed envelope on which you write your name (you pay at the end).  I did so and changed into a gown provided and hung up my clothes; I took a quick shower and entered the party. Shagging had already started.  I took a quick look around the rooms and then was beckoned to join in with the curvy Asian girl. She gave me OWO while another punter shagged her. Punters ranged in age from 30’s up to 60’s.

After a little bit I wanted to explore and find some blondes. I found the two blondes in the one room, both good looking Antonia was already being spit roasted so I joined Angela who gave me owo. After a while I started to shag her, cowgirl, missionary and a good session in Doggy. While this was happening I enjoyed watch Antonia being knobbed.  And so it was time to move on and have a look around.

I ended up with the Brazilian next,   BJ, lying down next to another punter who was being blown by the polish brunette.  After a while and other punter joined in and I swapped around as I fancied shagging so I took the Brazilian in doggy.  Again after a while it was time to move on.

Passing through to the second room Jewels (brunette with curvy hips) was in there with the black girl. I said hello and that I would return but fancied seeing if Antonia was available. So back to the 3rd room.  She was busy and Angela was now being eaten out by a keen punter while she noshed another punter.  Antonia became available and I got a chance to take the good looking blonde in Doggy while she sucked another punters cock. I shagged her pretty hard but I took the cur from her that it was time for me to move on (to be honest throughout I personally found Antonia a bit distant and unfriendly, She seemed to have favourites, which was fine, the only time I was annoyed when a punter had her for a long slow shag, I was waiting for some action but she made no indication for me to join in, so I went off to see others).

After this I went and joined Jewels who provided a good blow job and ball scratching and was generally quite a lot of fun.  I shagged her in cowgirl and then doggy for a while but again running out of steam and it was time to move on.

I think I went to the top room but all was busy although I fancied seeing the polish brunette at some point. I took myself off to freshen up in the bathroom for a bit. Then it was back to some more action so down to the blonde room again.

Antonia was sucking cock, I hovered a little bit and she indicated to join, she gave me some hand work and then I slipped on a nodder and mounted her from behind. I took the shagging a bit gentler this time and I did my part in spit roasting her for a while. She indicated that I should move on after 5 minutes or so with a “see you later sweetie” I took then hint that I wasn’t her cup of tea and moved on.

I went and joined jewels again for some more good cock-sucking, with her spitting on my knob and indulging in some anal play (just scratching around, no fingers up the bum or owt). I took her for a long session in doggy. The polish brunette was also on the bed with another punter at the time.   I took a small break and then returned to join the polish brunette.

She gave a bj for a bit, another punter joined us, and I offered to swap round as I wanted to shag her. So she sucked the guy while I had a good session in Doggy once more.

Finally realising time was running out and needing to unload; I thought I would go back where I started and joined Angela who was sucking a guy. The black girl came and joined in and helped Angela suck him while I took Angela in doggy.  The other bed in the room became free and myself and Angela hopped over.  I took her for a few minutes in missionary and the turned her over and took her in doggy where finally I spunked two hours worth of cum into the Johnny.

Time was up; I took a shower, got changed, went upstairs and collected my sealed envelope with my possessions in there. I took the £140 out, paid up and left the building.

Overall I was left with a mixed feeling about the group sex experience. The huge amount of shagging was great. Being able to shag 7 different girls ( well 5 as I didn’t interact with the black lady, she was nice and seemed very keen gave good service, she just wasn’t my thing; I only had as bj of the Asian girl) was a big positive . However the feeling of not really being able to build up to a climax with a girl and the general feeling that I was to move on a little off putting.  Also a negative was I found the services of the girls a bit ‘tame’.  Serious ball licking, rimming etc were all off the menu, which is understandable with 14 different punters going at it.

So I left with mixed feelings. It might improve if I went again, but I did not get enough out of it to really want to make a party booking again

Would I recommend?  Yes if group action is your thing. It’s a well run party with nice enough girls.

Would I return? Probably not.

Offline smiths

Re: Lady Marmalade Party -London
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 02:16:22 am »
The names on the rota are still on Pnets Announcements Board listing for LMP but i assume there was a late change as Jewels isnt down that day but is often first choice to cover sickness. In addition to the two you mentioned was Francesca/Jodi/Karina/Izabella and Monique so one of them must of not been there. ;)

Offline Fatbrian

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 02:19:15 am »
karina rings as bell as the fit polish brunette. When I asm not 100% about something though  I err on caution and did't speculate as to who the unremembered names of the girls were, if tat makes sense.

Offline smiths

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 02:29:29 am »
karina rings as bell as the fit polish brunette. When I asm not 100% about something though  I err on caution and did't speculate as to who the unremembered names of the girls were, if tat makes sense.

It does Brian. ;)

Offline Tricks

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 06:17:56 am »
Good report Brian

Sounds like the best £140 you can spend and I'm only reading it.

The good party search goes on for us up t' North.

Offline Phil Atio

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 09:44:03 am »
The names on the rota are still on Pnets Announcements Board listing for LMP but i assume there was a late change as Jewels isnt down that day but is often first choice to cover sickness. In addition to the two you mentioned was Francesca/Jodi/Karina/Izabella and Monique so one of them must of not been there. ;)

All of whom are bloody good.  :)

Offline shyguy

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 01:13:43 pm »
As a fellow attendee on that day can confirm Polish Brunette was Karina, and the other girls were Francesca, Jodi, and Monique. Jewells was a replacement for Izabela.

Am surprised about the comments about Antonia as she is generally one of the best girls there, and don't take the "see you later sweetie" comment personally... even us regulars get told the same (and who are we to disobey her ! :P ).

Offline smiths

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 01:45:49 pm »
As a fellow attendee on that day can confirm Polish Brunette was Karina, and the other girls were Francesca, Jodi, and Monique. Jewells was a replacement for Izabela.

Am surprised about the comments about Antonia as she is generally one of the best girls there, and don't take the "see you later sweetie" comment personally... even us regulars get told the same (and who are we to disobey her ! :P ).

Good to read you were there doing your bit on Friday mate. :D ;)

Offline Fatbrian

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 01:46:07 pm »

Hi Shyguy. I accept your comments about Antonia. However  I can only write up my own experiences and how  I saw/felt the session went. It was very well organised and the girls were very nice.

Tanks for identifying the other ladies whose names  I could not remember.

I am mixed about the experience. This could well be because it was my first experience of a sex party.  When I think back over my punting career my very first punt left me apprehensive and thinking if  I had done the right thing.  It been great since though
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:48:43 pm by Fatbrian »

Offline smiths

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 01:47:16 pm »
All of whom are bloody good.  :)

Sadly Phil i havent punted with them all yet but i look forward to. :D ;)

Offline shyguy

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 11:20:17 am »
Hi Shyguy. I accept your comments about Antonia. However  I can only write up my own experiences and how  I saw/felt the session went. It was very well organised and the girls were very nice.

Tanks for identifying the other ladies whose names  I could not remember.

I am mixed about the experience. This could well be because it was my first experience of a sex party.  When I think back over my punting career my very first punt left me apprehensive and thinking if  I had done the right thing.  It been great since though

Sorry, did not mean to question what happened as it does sound a very fair report, really just saying Antonia is not usually like that, so give her the benefit on your next visit  :P

Offline Fatbrian

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 01:27:22 am »
Sorry, did not mean to question what happened as it does sound a very fair report, really just saying Antonia is not usually like that, so give her the benefit on your next visit  :P

I appreciated the added input, more info the better.

Regards

FB

dr_techno

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 07:20:24 am »
Hi

I am keen to attend an LMP party next week.

A was worndering if all the girls do OWO?

Also is anal allowed?

Is there a standard set of house rules or does each girl offer different services?

Thanks
Banning reason:

Offline lex

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 07:31:27 am »

Also is anal allowed?

Is there a standard set of house rules or does each girl offer different services?

Most do OWO, there's no anal.  Sex in loads of different positions is common, as are hand jobs/blow jobs with a finger up the bum.

the LMP site has a helpful forum to ask more questions

Offline smiths

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 12:45:20 pm »
Hi

I am keen to attend an LMP party next week.

Also is anal allowed?

Thanks

LMP are shut as they are on holiday next week. ;)

Online Marmalade

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 12:59:14 pm »
Someone asked the same orgy question in as many words on another forum. I wonder how the poster would enjoy DFK with a girl who has just given OWO to a guy who has just previously done a Hershey run. I don't like to think what his table manners are like but I wouldn't go out of my way to share a dinner party with him on the basis of such a question! ;-)

Offline kirp

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2011, 03:33:09 pm »
what is the age range of punters at the parties?

Offline smiths

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2011, 04:45:00 pm »
what is the age range of punters at the parties?

In my experience its mainly 30s to 50s but anyone over 18 can go if they want and i have seen quite a few pensioners. ;)

Offline PuntingPete

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2011, 07:48:09 pm »
Someone asked the same orgy question in as many words on another forum. I wonder how the poster would enjoy DFK with a girl who has just given OWO to a guy who has just previously done a Hershey run. I don't like to think what his table manners are like but I wouldn't go out of my way to share a dinner party with him on the basis of such a question! ;-)

For this reason I never DFK with  a girl at a party.

dr_techno

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 10:08:30 pm »
Hi

Just so I know what is DFK?

Ta.
Banning reason:

Offline smiths

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 10:39:41 pm »
Hi

Just so I know what is DFK?