Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy of Maxes  (Read 2408 times)

d00fer

So in my trying to contribute more to the community here is another recent punt. Apologies for any euphoric post punt fluffiness. Anyway I recently met Poppy for the first time External Link/Members Only

TBH I was planning on taking a break, but little me took control and booked Poppy for 90 minutes. I had seen Molly for a couple of hours the week before and she recommended Poppy her as being filthy. Comms were good and went to a hotel near Earls Court that I've been to before. Went in to the room, pics were representative, but a bit 'shopped. She was in good shape, but with a little bit of a belly, by no means fat, and great fake tits (which I like, but I know it's not to everyone's tastes). Don't let that put you off though, she's pure filth.

Bit of a chat, she loves to swear, led to plenty of full on DFK before a quick shower for me after she asked what I wasn't into. She does CIM, but doesn't swallow or do hard or watersports, fine by me. Back in room led to more chat and some OK OWO, not her strongest point, but not bad. After a bit of that, we moved on to 69 with me sticking a finger in her lubed arse and then her sitting on my face, she asked if I wanted to fuck her pussy or arse first. I went for A, which she told me she only does standing.

She's known as a bit of a dirty talking fiend, and boy does she live up to it. Already up to this point she was already spouting plenty of filthy verbage, but once I started fucking her in standing doggy A, she took it up a notch, calling me a filthy fucking cunt and a fucking bastard whilst begging me to fuck her harder, faster, deeper, to keep spanking and squeezing her arse harder. We moved about the room a bit so we could watch ourselves in a mirror so there was plenty of eye contact whilst she kept shouting obscenites at me as I held on to her arms to fuck her harder.

Short break and went on to more OWO whilst I pounded her with a dildo, this was followed by a titjob, and then some some pussy fucking, first in asian cowgirl where she kept spouting filth and pounding me ferociously, no slow sensual grinding here. This was followed by a couple of spooning positions grabbing on to those fake half globes for extra traction with plenty of DFK.

Another brief break with some more DFK and me playing with and sucking on her tits followed with some mutual masturbation, her using her rabbit and wand whilst I played with myself. On with another condom again and had some Deep Stick, and Cradle followed by Doggy with more of me pulling her arms back. Finished with CIM whilst she played with herself. All throughout she was talking filth calling me all sorts of things whilst asking to be fucked, spanked or squeezed harder.

Awesome punt, utterly exhausted would repeat. Not sure if she does GFE, but if you want a seriously filthy PSE, highly recomended.