Sugar Babies

Author Topic: LadyMarmaladeParties Bristol  (Read 2592 times)

Curious6705

Whenever I've been to LMP it's been part of a long trip to London. Honestly, it feels the height of luxury and relaxation to be strolling across town on a sunny day on my way to an LMP party.

And I don't think, to my eyes, I've ever seen a better line up than this – which is heaven for me as I love natural boobs and there was not an implant to be seen amongst this lot – Lmp_Bristol indeed.

Emily - beautiful tall blonde amazon with a perfect body
Jess - bosomy pal of Emily – also very fit and friendly
Luiza - Lithe Brazilian dynamo – new to me, and always seemed to be smiling and kissing
Amanda - non-stop sex machine
Charlotte - infectious bubbly enthusiasm - quite new to LMP

Perhaps LMP reviews are of most use to first timers as those of us who've already been to one know what to expect. So for any of those - the same rituals as in London - put your valuables into an envelope which you seal and write your name on and hand over to a staffer, change into a robe, hanging your clothes in the wardrobe, grab your towel and take a shower and then join the other guests and the girls in the kitchen for a pre-party drink.

Services at the discretion of each lady, but I've almost always been offered OWO, except for a couple of times in London when I think the girl didn't offer CIM but thought I was likely to cum when she sucked me. You're in your own little bubble of pleasure and don't really notice other guys in action. Soft and alcoholic drinks and snacks available in the kitchen when you need a break. Shower to freshen up if you wish.

Leave when you wish or when the party finishes - get dressed (I like to shower first), retrieve your envelope and valuables in the kitchen and settle up.

My hope for LMP_Bristol would be that it would be a slightly scaled down LMP_London – and so it was, run by the very same Em and her helpers, and the marvellous Marmalettes – IMO the authentic LMP experience, perhaps even a little better in a venue not so grand as the London one. It felt like a single connected space, and the more compact dimensions lent it an intimacy that recalls something of the magic of the first LMP venue I visited in Lancaster Gate. I love the convenience of it being so close to hand, and I hope it becomes successful enough to justify more parties in Bristol than a couple of days once a month.

1dt

excellent report, what a great line up...I thought it looked fine, never dawned on me that it was an implant free party...maybe that is why it appealed to me, I doubt if next months can top it. I also liked the idea of a more intimate party....I expect it allowed you to get aound to all the ladies? maybe some more than once? :D

Curious6705

excellent report, what a great line up...I thought it looked fine, never dawned on me that it was an implant free party...maybe that is why it appealed to me, I doubt if next months can top it. I also liked the idea of a more intimate party....I expect it allowed you to get aound to all the ladies? maybe some more than once? :D

Thanks. For once I didn't fully play with all the ladies, but I did play with Emily and Amanda several times each. Don't seem to tire of Emily's personality and perfect bod - sort of Marilyn meets Wonder Woman. And Amanda is just a sex machine!

I'd love the same line up next time - but I expect it will change.

I should have also said that they've put up a new profile on AW, as the first got taken down -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

At the moment it's saying £140 for 2 hours, and £240 for 4 - getting quite tempted to try a double party.

New profile also has a bit less detail about the venue's location - a good idea IMO - from knowledge of Central Bristol I immediately correctly guessed the exact building they were in when I saw the first profile.

1dt

Amanda does seem like a dirty girl  :D :diablo: it seems like party organizers are nervous in birmingham and bristol....with the aw profiles having to be freplacd, although that may be aw themselves....if new profilers fail to verify. Funny how Emily made a good impression on you, I fancied her from her pics...yet others thought she was not so good...just goes to show how some fail to click and others do. Haven't been to lmp for a long while. is it more relaed in a smaller line up? or are you stil berated for taking a break  ;)

SeekingtheTruth

Oh, Em still likes to tell you off for taking a break  :D

Curious6705

Amanda does seem like a dirty girl  :D :diablo: it seems like party organizers are nervous in birmingham and bristol....with the aw profiles having to be freplacd, although that may be aw themselves....if new profilers fail to verify. Funny how Emily made a good impression on you, I fancied her from her pics...yet others thought she was not so good...just goes to show how some fail to click and others do. Haven't been to lmp for a long while. is it more relaed in a smaller line up? or are you stil berated for taking a break  ;)

I think something of her real personality shows through at parties - she's not totally cool and professional - and I like that - she's something of a character IMO. I must have seen her at more than a dozen parties and can only say that whenever I see her name on the rota it's a positive for me.

After many parties I've become a little more skilled at taking a crafty break without Em spotting me. :D  But yes as per London, any slackers she spotted were encouraged to get back into it!