Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony girl recommendation plz.  (Read 3472 times)

King Jim of the Toon

Hi all

Does any one have any good recommendations for a sexy black girl within the Newcastle area?   Only a few on AW but not many to choose from who do DFK, OWO etc.

Summer holidays coming up and its on my wish list along with a Domino's pizza. HAHA

Cheers

Offline WillyW

External Link/Members Only

one of the best BJ's I have had

I've been tempted for ages but avoided due to lack of feedback, she is currently in Edinburgh but I'm sure will be back in Newcastle soon.

Offline Lsf

This girl is back and looks hot External Link/Members Only

I'm a bit skintight this summer tho  :(

Offline portable

I've been tempted for ages but avoided due to lack of feedback, she is currently in Edinburgh but I'm sure will be back in Newcastle soon.

Same here. One of the users here used to be her driver, so that coupled with this = potential visit.

This girl is back and looks hot External Link/Members Only

I'm a bit skintight this summer tho  :(

Zara is hot, but only does OW.

Anyway... I saw "Office Babe Ami" a few weeks ago (not sure whether it's worth putting a review up now... I might do)

And the good news is I would definitely recommend her. Very discreet location. Straight into DFK. A little dominant, which is refreshing. Great OWO. No CIM, and no facials I think, but could be wrong. And her butt is as juicy as Zara's   :)

Bad news is, it looks like she has taken her profile down at the moment. I wouldn't worry though, she seems to do that some times, as did Zara oddly enough. I assume they just do it when they want a break.

Offline chinatoon

I've seen office baby Amy before and would fully recommend.  taking her doggy style with that ass is amazing. I haven't seen her for a a while now though.

As for unrealblackbarbie I've attempted to contact her about 7 times in the past year including twice this month. only answered the phone once but she was unavailable when I wanted and never got through the other times.

King Jim of the Toon

I have looked at Zara's profile many times but at £130 with OW its a no no for me. Dam shame in my opinion...

Offline appleheed

But its only £50 for 30 mins!!! "Can I have 2x30 mins please?" Certainly sir that'll be £100!!!!!

Soory I should have gone to specsavers its £70 for 30 mins :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:20:19 pm by appleheed »

Offline Wardleyboy

Hi all

Does any one have any good recommendations for a sexy black girl within the Newcastle area?   Only a few on AW but not many to choose from who do DFK, OWO etc.

Summer holidays coming up and its on my wish list along with a Domino's pizza. HAHA

Cheers
I used to see 'Smoking Hot / Tia' on a regular basis when she worked in Newcastle. She was a great punt and we had two really enjoyable overnights as well as numerous incalls when she was based in Fenham and then moved to the Quayside. She seems to have disappeared though.

Offline Rooster

Office Babe Ami is great, and at £50 for half an hour she's not over-charging. Nice girl too. She's probably away back in Africa right now.

Offline John280

+1 for Zara although its been a good while since I've seen her.

I defo fancy giving Office Babe Ami a bash next times she's active again.

Offline Lsf

King Jim of the Toon

HI LSF

I am sure i have seen this girl with an alert against her profile on AW.  She does look a good punt but its not worth the risk.

Offline Lsf

Well spotted! External Link/Members Only

That sucks... She has a few reviews on there too but seems dodgy!