Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jaqueline of Piccadilly Selecta  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £35
Extras: None offered

Jaqueline Is a very pretty curvy lady, she has long brunette hair, fuller but very sexy figure, really, really nice big full chebs and a big juicy bum. A very sexy lady IMO, face and body.

In the room Jaqueline was a bit nervous about seeing me because she said its like shagging her friend, this is because I have met her loads and chatted to her loads but never seen her in the room. I'm not sure why I haven't booked her before because she was definitely floating my boat and even though I had already had sex my dick was rock hard for her before she touched me. Anyway she was curious to see what I was like in the room and I wanted to get my horny hands on her, so we began.

Soon as she whipped out her tits I found it hard to stop playing with them, they are fucking banging!!! Within no time the service was flowing and Jaqueline began giving me OW, it was really good. In fact it was that good and she had me that turned on I just bent her straight over and fucked her in doggy until I was out of breath, stopped for a minute to regain composure and gave her ass a kiss before starting again, I finished in this position out of breath and sweating. I fell back and needed a breather.

Jaqueline seemed really shocked and said "that was 100% better than I expected" pmsl, cheeky fucka I said "what was you expecting?" she said "not that!" Fair play. Cool

Jaqueline is really nice, very pretty and very skilled. If you don't mind a basic service (given with a great attitude and skill) and like curvy girls I can highly recommend her.