Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Bengeo13

External Link/Members Only

Recently I made an appointment through Diamonds to see Antonia way up high in one of their quayside flats, in fact the one where it is conceivably possible that you could be spotted in full thrust from a passing Metro train! I’m aware some of you guys have managed this vantage point already but not for me on this occasion, although it’s on my things-to-do list.
Comms with the agency were fine but they have her height way out in her profile at 5ft 7 – it’s 5ft 11 and maybe a bit more. That meant I was looking up at her, which made me feel uncomfortable, so a speedy sit down on the bed to sort out the paperwork made me feel more comfortable.
She is quite striking in appearance but not in the way the pictures display her. In the real world there is a beauty about her that really is at odds with her profile pics, which show her as rather stern and cold, whereas she was very smiley and affectionate when I met her. Her English is fine too.
She was wearing a short, short dress which only partially covered her ‘legs going on for ever’. After removal of the dress she revealed a wonderful size 10 body with an elegant toned figure. It all goes together in a delightful package with breasts and arse that beg to be fondled.
There’s good news for fans of DFK – she’s well into it! A minor criticism maybe that I nearly felt smothered at times, but nothing to distress me. She moved on to OWO which was enjoyable with a variety of tricks and variation of speed, pressure and tongue movement. Then with rubber donned she climbed on board for some vigorous shagging after which she returned to oral but not CIM, so it was a brief period of hand relief and came across her stomach.
A clear positive for me and I would see her again despite the height difference, but not immediately. It was a pity we didn’t finish with CIM as it seemed the natural conclusion! I’m confident many of you will rate her highly too, and oh yes, she’s interesting to talk to but not too much nattering went on. She has another job and I don’t see her being around for too long.
Footnote: I see her pictures have gone now

Offline PlasticGeordie

Yes interesting. As you say pictures have gone and no availabilty the rest of the week.  Be a shame if shes gone for good. Will have to call Diamonds to check.

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review. I like the taller ones so shes on my HL.

Offline Musicman

Saw her the other day. Fabulous as above. It was her last day....for now... And was heading to Teesside

Toshiba

I dont do tall birds ever

Thanks for the review.doesnt sound anything special tbh

Offline chinatoon

Went to see Antonia today and I'm very happy with the punt. Tall shapely body and soft smooth skin. Kinda stern looking face but I'd seen her pics before they were blurred. This was sort of the reason I booked her as I was looking for a girl that could pull off the russian spy look lol.

services were owo, french kissing, and cowgirl. I didn't try to change positions as the sight of this 5ft11-6ft woman riding me kept me happy enough. I'm not great with guessing heights but I'm 5ft9 and she was leaning down to kiss me. Her attitude is spot on and I'm sure more is on offer if you simply go for it.