Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New vivastreet blonde  (Read 2451 times)

dp2014

External Link/Members Only

Looks too good to be true but photos look genuine.

Anyone had the pleasure yet or has she gone under a different name maybe?

Offline Bengeo13

You can call her if you like!

Offline flash1965

Different name and age, but the profile picture in pink top is exactly the same as Luscious Logan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MasterChief

Different name and age, but the profile picture in pink top is exactly the same as Luscious Logan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think that just means they stole the pictures from the same placeLOL

Offline ohfook1t

What a daft cow lucious logan is using other peoples pics on her profile. I seen her when she was with notorious over 10 year ago and she wernt exactly hot then. Just ok. So no wonder she is using pics of someone hot to get the punters in cos her real pics probs wouldnt tempt many

Offline johnny34

More fake pics & 21(yer right, try 35)
When will she learn.....silly cow

grey402

I went to see luscious Logan awhile back, was such a boring punt. :dash: she looked so bored and just found her weird

dp2014

Heh I tried massively to book logan last week but she turned her phone off. Had a fantastic punt with Savannah as back up. Needless to say after this thread Logan wouldn't be first choice no more!

Offline mick753

Hey guys,

Quite new to the scene and first time poster here. Had my eye on LusciousLogan for a while (who does use that profile pic) and finally organised a meet this weekend. Kinda stressing about the whole thing now after reading this thread. Apologies if this is not the correct place to post this, but for those that have visited her before, can I just confirm - are her profile pics definitely fake, and if so, does she look remotely like them? Her feedback seems fine but I've learned that not all feedback can be counted on. Really appreciate the help guys. If she is the girl in the pic posted by OP, then I'll be happy with that, but if not I'll just have to suck it up as I'm kinda committed now.
Appreciate the help, guys

Offline johnny34

The pics are fake. Logan is a bit bigger and has a number of tattoes, approx 35yrs old.
She does not look like pics as its not her. You can cancel the booking if your not happy about it.
If you go ahead its your choice, but post a review with your opinions.

Barry Shipton

but if not I'll just have to suck it up as I'm kinda committed now.
Appreciate the help, guys
You're not at all committed until you've handed over the money - read the reviews on here and if you are doubtful then cancel.

If you want to see what she's really like then go but be prepared to walk straight back out - use the 'I left my wallet in the car' line if you both want to save face. There's no excuse for fake pics, it's bait and switch - otherwise known as a con.

It's the risk she takes using fake pics - but she obviously relies on people feeling 'kinda committed' or thinking with their balls instead of their brains. The reviews are here - one good one bad:
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33875.0
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33769.0

Offline mick753

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. I'll play it by ear and let you all know how it goes. Watch this space!

themademan2

Heh I tried massively to book logan last week but she turned her phone off. Had a fantastic punt with Savannah as back up. Needless to say after this thread Logan wouldn't be first choice no more!

They are cousins

Offline mick753

Well - it seems her profile is no longer active on AW and getting no reply from my text confirming the meet. Think the fates have conspired in my favour... well except for the fact that I need to find another punt.

Wonder if she saw the recent forum chat on her and cut her losses?