Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adriana of Amour  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Philbiao1

I had intended to visit MollySwedish of AW or Rosie from NNE but things conspired against me today and I wasn't able to book either. However a quick text to Stacey at Amour and I was penciled in for a meet with Adriana.

For the nervy among us the street the flat is on might not be the most discreetest of locations, it was a bit busy for my liking, but suck it up and you'll be fine.

Knocked on the door and was met by a lovely blonde petite lass in a skimpy grey dress who apologised for the state of the flat. It's not the greatest but she quickly ushered me to the bedroom where paperwork was sorted.

Adriana, for me, isn't quite the stunner I was led to believe, but she's very, very pretty with a college girl vibe about her and a very sexy accent.

Striping naked (lovely body, hers not mine) we hopped on the bed where she treated me to an insane blowjob (I don't think I've been sucked this hard ever) as I slipped a finger or two in her before moving onto a 69.

Sweet tasting pussy, lots to nibble on, and she's very responsive. On with the hood, a bit mish, girl on top, before going back to oral in several positions before she let me cum in her mouth. Best of all? She kept sucking!

Would I go again? I'm not sure, there wasn't a lot of intimacy, no kissing not even a peck, but the BJ was immense I have to say. I think for a nice shag and fantastic mind blowing oral with a pretty lass then Adriana will more than fit the bill, but if you want a GFE with snogging, eye contact, and all that fluffier stuff, than perhaps someone like Savannah would be better.

Others have mentioned that she rushes people out. I didn't get that at all, in fact, she was the one commenting that I still had time left, but I was done and needed to rehydrate my lost fluids quickly.

All in all a good punt with a lovely lass.

Toshiba

She has potential but the sex is just lacking a bit of "fuckin hell"

DaveMugabe

exactly.

As for her looks I think she is a stunner (not 10/10 as I think there are a few areas to improve, but maybe 8 or even 9 when I am in the mood) and I love the college girl types - just the right age/attitude for me.

Offline Spartacus123

Offline Philbiao1

And that ass........... :wacko:

Agreed. I loved the reveal when I peeled her knickers off.  :lol: