Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucious Logan - AdultWork (Newcastle Quayside)  (Read 1829 times)

4 review(s) for luciouslogan (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Eager Thighs

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

Last weekend I was planning a trip to see that super yacht at the quayside that everyone has been talking about when an idea struck me. Why the hell not get a quick blowie from one of the many WG's at the quayside while I'm there? So I jumped on AW and found Logans profile, text her number and arranged a 15 minute incall for 1pm, asked for OWO no full sex or kissing. She gave me a postcode and told me to park in Witherspoons car park which I did, she's in a massive block of flats nearby. Text her when I arrived and she told me to buzz her door number which I didn't have to do since a fella was going in the main doors before me so I followed him in and jumped in the lift to get to her floor. Got out the lift and knocked, door was answered by Logan an attractive blonde girl a little bit bigger than her profile pictures suggest, only a little though and didn't bother me. Went in and offered up the money which she told me to just stick on the side which I did before taking my kit off and joining mostly-naked Logan on the bed. The BJ was not the best I've ever had but it was definitely above average, there was a lot of eye contact from her which some like but I find a bit awkward, also a lot of fake moaning while sucking my cock which I find a bit weird when girls do that tbh, I prefer a silent and sloppy blowjob where I can hear the sucks and slurps while I watch. I was hoping to blow my load in her mouth since she offers CIM on her profile but it was not to be as she did not move in for the load when I started cumming so ended up with spunk all over my stomach and T-shirt. She apologised and cleaned me up. Had a cuddle then headed over the road to Witherspoons for a pint before walking down the quayside to see the yacht.

YES - Would Recommend
YES - Would Visit Again

Offline MasterChief

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

an attractive blonde girl a little bit bigger than her profile pictures suggest

That would be because the pictures are not of her  :mad:  :angry:  :angry:  :mad:

I like Logan great girl, great bj and fuck, and a great price as well, I often "pop in for a cheeky one" with her 15 min £30 (sometimes even £25, but not for a while now), can't beat it

am1r69

Hi this is my first post and have to stay how i was well  pissed off with this girl. I took the plunge after this review and have to say this girl was big. She hid behind the door until i was in and then "revealed herself".

I dont understand the above review.

This is not the girl and i don't understand why she has zoo many positive reviews on AW. I booked her via AW .

Only saving grace was that after i saw her i cut my one hr booking to half hr.

Sorry for being negative in my first review.

I actually joined UK punting to get this off my chest.

best wishes