Author Topic: Preston Punters  (Read 14296 times)

Offline ChrisNW

Preston Punters
« on: July 02, 2011, 06:08:47 pm »
Please accept my apologies if asking about another forum is not protocol

Is anyone having trouble signing in to Preston Punters. My password says incorrect so I apply for a new one and it also keeps rejecting. I have repeated the process several times and the site just keeps sending passwords. Is it an automated system.?

Thanks in advance

Offline NIK

Re: Preston Punters
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 09:00:40 pm »
Not against protocol, but it doesn't look like anyone can help.

Offline kundalini

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 09:38:23 pm »
Please accept my apologies if asking about another forum is not protocol

Is anyone having trouble signing in to Preston Punters. My password says incorrect so I apply for a new one and it also keeps rejecting. I have repeated the process several times and the site just keeps sending passwords. Is it an automated system.?

Thanks in advance

The email account I use for PP got sent 3 new passwords yesterday afternoon. I simply used the latest one sent. I have copied and posted your message on PP so hopefully someone will know the answer.

Offline ChrisNW

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 11:01:12 pm »
Thank you to you both.

I have resolved the problem or it has resolved itself.

The problem it appears is someone playing silly buggers.

Just by going to your log in and requesting a new password which immediately renders yours useless.

I am not the only "victim" but non the less frustrating.

Chris

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 11:56:41 pm »
Fao: any Northern members.

Ive just tried to log into PP but it seems i have been locked out.  Instruction given to reregister??

Anyone else having probs?

Offline kundalini

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 01:22:55 am »
exactly the same.

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 05:02:13 pm »
sabotage, guess who, AH well, that is my theory.

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 07:18:12 pm »
hello and welcome say hello!

I think it will be just invite only as a result of some of the squabbles lately.

I could be wrong, hope not, its a good little forum.  :unknown:

Offline accylad

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 05:35:58 pm »
I cant get on either. Probably all my fault for standing up to that Manc idiot, who icidentally has now banned me from LBB despite never conversing with him on there and being a 'good boy'. Either Boadnation is down or PP has gone. I emailed G at his hotmail address but no reply, so I guess I'm in the bad vbooks.

Offline tahitato

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 05:43:03 pm »
I can't login at all or register, been away for a while. Have i missed something. Is the site still avail?

Offline accylad

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 06:57:01 pm »
PP is still unavailable and has been 'in maintenance' for the last 3 days. Its an unrelated issue to the one started in this thread which was a hacking issue from last year.

Either Boardnation is running a serious maintenance program, it has been hacked or Goer has taken it down.

I have e-mailed Goer twice at his hotmail account but no reply. This may or may not be coincidental to what has happened on the board in the last few weeks with Angel.LBB sh*t stirring and causing rows etc (me included in the arguments).  :thumbsdown:

I wonder whether the Winged Whinger has finally got his greatest wiah ? I hope not, I'll miss certain posters on there.

Oh, as an aside, 'He' (Angel) has banned me from LBB, despite never getting into any sort of argument with him on there. Of course, his board, his rules. His dummy, his pram. Shown his true colours if you ask me.

Anyone got any info on whats happening with PP, please leave a message here or message me through the site.

Cheers

Accylad

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 07:09:23 pm »
I have not been able to get of for a few days prior to it going into Maintance mode

Well It seems to have gone down & goer seems to have done it "not sude why"
As I may have had my account hacked or banned in relation to been a promanent member of the LBB
even though not posted on PP for a while to stay out of the politic's

Well had a few PMs over it & looked to find the same it is in maintance mode with an old message from
last time there was an issue with boardnation & even offered to pay for it last time
Also had one PM saying it will be back

Offline accylad

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 08:01:56 pm »
Goer is having a clear out. The conspiracy theorists can find something else to talk about.

PP will be back soon.

Sorry Con  :P

Offline accylad

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 07:17:33 pm »
I have not been able to get of for a few days prior to it going into Maintance mode

Well It seems to have gone down & goer seems to have done it "not sude why"
As I may have had my account hacked or banned in relation to been a promanent member of the LBB
even though not posted on PP for a while to stay out of the politic's

Well had a few PMs over it & looked to find the same it is in maintance mode with an old message from
last time there was an issue with boardnation & even offered to pay for it last time
Also had one PM saying it will be back

You and your Lord and Master would love it to die wouldn't you ?

Well, it won't.

I thought you'd stayed odff PP because The Winged Whinger lured you over to the Dark Side with Mod status.  :lol:

Offline Fatbrian

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 12:46:00 pm »
I was having the same problem logging into the PP. I've just tried it now and  it all seems to be working normally once more.

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 04:40:19 pm »
yep its back :thumbsup:

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 06:20:39 pm »
You and your Lord and Master would love it to die wouldn't you ?

Well, it won't.

I thought you'd stayed odff PP because The Winged Whinger lured you over to the Dark Side with Mod status.  :lol:

You will find I'm no bodies puppet
but this isn't the place for this but more than willing to take it to PM or a pub
Also I was a mod on the LBB a while ago & it is on my PP Profile

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 06:43:29 pm »
It has gone again this weekend, Poor Preston Punters

Offline Jay-Jay

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 03:30:28 pm »
And is that it?Anyone any idea if it's resurfaced under another guise anywhere else?

Jay.

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 09:24:17 pm »
once when it went down this site was used not sure if in use at moment

[Link removed by admin]

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 10:06:09 pm »

[Link removed by admin]

Just tried it, it's still active....

Couple of field reports of mine from Apr 2011 brought back memories...

Shagging Meeshalegs11 so hard we broke the bed  :wackogirl:

The previous week romping in a jaccuzzi on an overnighter (we almost vanished under the bubble bath... :drinks:)

I've calmed down a lot since those days...just another boring punter now  :P

Offline PNE.Punter

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2012, 03:51:26 pm »

[Link removed by admin]

The admin on that site has changed and is now the same as another local NW forum.

PP shut down when its owner was threatened or punched depending on what story you believe on his own doorstep and apparently he will never has anything to do with forums again so PP looks like its gone forever.

Offline softlad

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2012, 04:08:41 pm »
PP shut down when its owner was threatened or punched depending on what story you believe on his own doorstep

A case of forum life going too far... :(
Hopefully some of you ex PP guys will like it on here and stick around.  :hi:

Offline PNE.Punter

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 04:25:13 pm »
A case of forum life going too far... :(
Hopefully some of you ex PP guys will like it on here and stick around.  :hi:

He is far from being the only one its happened a few times up here in the NW in the last few years.

It goes without saying that any mention of other PP forums should only be done via PM

Offline PNE.Punter

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 08:04:35 pm »
I would like to add that I am only letting other ex PPrs know who now has control of the backup PP board and the old PP database not to continue any argument but because they should be told.

It is as unthinkable as the PN mods being given control of this forum without the members being aware and at least in that case the issues have remained on the internet.

The day Galahad knocks on NIK's door and then takes control of UKP is the day that you may know what this means and why without continuing any argument at least letting as many know that they are safer on here than on the old PP backup is important for the old PP punters.