Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva  (Read 2575 times)

50 review(s) for Korey Kockinner (46 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Kev3773

Keeva has been reviewed many times so most know what she is about. Just had a sublime hour with her, greeted like best friends had a cold drink and the best dfk. Then off with the garments and I lay face down on the bed while K gave me a nice back rub ( she doesn't pretend to be a masseuse ) paying attention to my balls then got her head down there licking and sucking them, great start. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and she lifted her knees to her chest and kneeling on the floor proceeded to give her oral which she appeared to enjoy, this is a great position. She gave me some great sloppy oral then on with the condom and started with mish while she snogged my face off. Turned her over placed a pillow under her groin to raise up her gorgeous petite ass, then finished off in this fantastic position. We then lay down had a drink,chat and laugh before she went down for some more superb oral. Never managed a second cum but that's down to my age not Keevas efforts. More chat about her new toys ( for next time ) then home with a huge grin. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:50:04 pm by alfie2013 »

Mike Hunt

oh god not another keeva's brilliant review....damn you i now cant hold back and you have just cost me £100 as i need to set up a meeting like now...just messaged her  :D

Offline Greenman

Another good review
One day our calendars will match

Toshiba

Mike Hunt

Got a meeting with keeva set up for Wednesday... :yahoo:

Online Kev3773

Me too Studal, you can have seconds but she may be ruined lol  :thumbsup:

Mike Hunt

Me too Studal, you can have seconds but she may be ruined lol  :thumbsup:

Just read your last review of keeva after a visit you had....ha ha I think you will be the ruined one not her! This girl fucks all day and still performs, just make sure your first shot is a good one cos you won't manage a second  :lol: