Author Topic: When things Don't Add up  (Read 4570 times)

Online James999

When things Don't Add up
« on: June 16, 2011, 09:05:08 am »
I read on Pro$$ienet that Sophie C is looking to open a "working flat" in heathrow and having different girls each day, basically a brothel.

Anyway she asks if there is a demand and then goes on to tell us how busy she is and her phone rings off the hook, and that she charges £180 an hour, she says she knows other places are a lot cheaper.

So why if someone was working legally (assuming she is independent) and earning £180 an hour, would she want to open / work in a brothel at a much lower rate and of course be breaking the law and leaving her earnings subject to confiscation under PPOCA.

The logical explanation is that her phone is in fact quiet and she is not very busy.

Re: When things Don't Add up
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 09:14:16 am »
and we care about this because....?

Offline Wayang

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 09:16:48 am »
I read on Pro$$ienet that Sophie C is looking to open a "working flat" in heathrow and having different girls each day, basically a brothel.
J999 - time you found something worthwhile in your life rather than seeking out anomalies in a profession that revels in creating anomalies for bored (?) punters who don't post in Good Providers

Online James999

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 09:20:33 am »

Some may find it of interest, if you don't then stick to yoru "Bruce forsyth" thread  :D

Online James999

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 09:21:19 am »
J999 - time you found something worthwhile in your life rather than seeking out anomalies in a profession that revels in creating anomalies for bored (?) punters who don't post in Good Providers

It's about Punting Wayung, as you don't punt I am not surprised you don't understand.

Offline Matium

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 09:21:34 am »
Sophie C runs British Babes 4 U in London, I think. So she's just expending her list of brothels.

Offline softlad

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 09:21:42 am »
I just read the first few post of the thread on PN.
Basically she is wanting to get an incall place and is using PN to do her research to see if there will be a demand in the area. (well that's how I sse it).
Rather a lazy way of doing your research, and not a very conclusive one at that.
Good of PN to allow her to tout like that though  :)
As for her prices, she's dreaming......If anyone is setting up a 'high class' brothel there can only be one example to copy, and we all know who they are.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:26:48 am by softlad »

Offline softlad

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 09:24:21 am »
Some may find it of interest, if you don't then stick to yoru "Bruce forsyth" thread  :D

Hey, I've posted in that thread !   :scare:

(and James it's your you must make that mistake 10 times a day..... :D)

Online James999

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 09:27:06 am »
Hey, I've posted in that thread !   :scare:

(and James it's your you must make that mistake 10 times a day..... :D)

I do two finger typing and sometimes one hand overtakes the other.

As a moderator could you go and correct the errors for me  :cool:

Offline softlad

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 09:28:42 am »
As a moderator could you go and correct the errors for me  :cool:

You shouldn't tempt me like that!  :D

Offline Matium

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2011, 09:31:49 am »
A parlour in Heathrow sounds like an excellent idea. With Laceys and Temptations both closed, she'll just be filling a gap in the market. I don't see how she can fail.

Online James999

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2011, 09:31:59 am »
Sophie C runs British Babes 4 U in London, I think. So she's just expending her list of brothels.

Sounds more like shes advertising / touting than anything else then  :yahoo:

Offline Matium

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 09:33:41 am »
Sophie C must be a mate of the Sisterhood! that's why they're letting her do all her Market Reseach on Prossienet!

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 09:43:24 am »

What exactly is your problem. ???????

This forum is here to discuss all aspects of prostitution, a prostitute opening a new brothel is in my opinion a legitimate topic ---------- or do you simply have a problem with James999. ???????

Online James999

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 09:43:44 am »
Sophie C must be a mate of the Sisterhood! that's why they're letting her do all her Market Reseach on Prossienet!

Or they are just so stupid that they have not noticed, they seem anti men and as a woman has posted it slipped below their radar  :cool:

Offline smiths

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 10:26:57 am »
I just read the first few post of the thread on PN.
Basically she is wanting to get an incall place and is using PN to do her research to see if there will be a demand in the area. (well that's how I sse it).
Rather a lazy way of doing your research, and not a very conclusive one at that.
Good of PN to allow her to tout like that though  :)
As for her prices, she's dreaming......If anyone is setting up a 'high class' brothel there can only be one example to copy, and we all know who they are.  ;)

It was pure touting to both see if punters were interested and hopefully attract some to punting their when they open. Good business on her part.

What i found amusing was her scummy Thai flat comment, basically saying avoid them, come to us and buy British. :)

Offline softlad

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 10:58:06 am »
It was pure touting to both see if punters were interested and hopefully attract some to punting their when they open. Good business on her part.

What i found amusing was her scummy Thai flat comment, basically saying avoid them, come to us and buy British. :)

Be interesting to see how long it stays now it has been picked up on here ?  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 11:02:27 am »

British prostitutes have never liked foreign competition, it is the mass influx of Eastern Europeans that have helped to keep prices at a sensible level.   ;)

Offline smiths

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 11:43:24 am »
British prostitutes have never liked foreign competition, it is the mass influx of Eastern Europeans that have helped to keep prices at a sensible level.   ;)

Indeed, god bless foreign WGs. :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 11:55:13 am »
Indeed, god bless foreign WGs. :D

I have been told that on the Saafe web-site they tell new girls that the correct rate is £150 an hour.

A quick search on Adultwork will prove that £120 is far more realistic.

English prossies will always try to talk up prices.   ;)

Offline Wayang

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 01:27:36 pm »
Having watched the total incompetence of aspiring wannabees on 'The Apprentice' I suspect WGs would do better but only marginally.

Online James999

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 01:34:14 pm »
I have been told that on the Saafe web-site they tell new girls that the correct rate is £150 an hour.

SAFFE is like a breakers yard, full of broken old worn out pro$$ies out of touch with reality.

If you want advice listen to successful people, not failures.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:38:42 pm by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 01:46:33 pm »
SAFFE is like a breakers yard, full of broken old worn out pro$$ies out of touch with reality.

On this one you are spot on.

A lifetime on the game and still clueless.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Matium

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2011, 01:54:59 pm »

Saafe is usless for new WGs, the experienced WGs make a lot of soothing noises but offer little in the way of practical help or sound advice. Talking about sensible things like reducing prices to get "work" is discouraged because the old girls have no real interest in helphing their competition, the new girls, so fantasy rates are set which they know the new girls will never get. Hence, the hundreds of posts from new girls complaining that they have no "work".

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2011, 02:01:50 pm »
Saafe is usless for new WGs, the experienced WGs make a lot of soothing noises but offer little in the way of practical help or sound advice. Talking about sensible things like reducing prices to get "work" is discouraged because the old girls have no real interest in helphing their competition, the new girls, so fantasy rates are set which they know the new girls will never get. Hence, the hundreds of posts from new girls complaining that they have no "work".

The old veterans do not like young competition, that was obvious when a young girl started to post on Punternet, she was made to feel unwelcome.