Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: frankie@ diamonds  (Read 4646 times)

Offline nicentrim88

Saw frankie at quayside working the same flat as sarah.
After all the rave about her I thought I was onto a winner. Called diamonds 35 mins b4 to make sure my booking was still going ahead , was told  by the lady on phone that everything was ok abd to make my way over. 
Arrived bang on time rang diamonds for door code to be told frankie was running late and the lady never knew where she was, and they would call me back in 5 mins , so they did and told me she was on her way and would be ten mins . So i rang back ten mins later to be told she would be ready in ten and they would call me when she was ready. So 25 mins later the lady rang back and asked if I was at the door. I explained that I wasnt because i wasnt going to stand outside that door at rush hour for half an hour+ while i waited for them to get their shit together. To which she found hilarious, i however was pissed off at this point and expected an apology , i never got one. Just bad attitude and bad service. Anyways onto the girl,
Frankie is lookswise I would say 4/10
Body 4/10
Service 7/10
Attitude 8/10
just to put ppl straight she has definitely got a belly , anyone who says otherwise shouldve went to specsavers, I like girls slim nd trim , I don't think pics on diamonds show this appropriately enough, I bookwd her when there was none on so it never made a difference anyway but just to let u know. She gives decent owo and doesn't mind getting a bit rough.  Decent shag aswell and was very clean and nicely dressed upon meeting in a red dress and heels. I finished on her face and rubbed it in with my dick for her. She said I could anywhere so I went for the facial. My review is neutral cause I like my girls slim and trim , she is not fat by any means but is dumpy if that helps. As for looking like cheryl cole , and I appreciate that a few ppl have mentioned this so maybe I can't see it, but she looks fuck all like her . Hope now someone has wrote a review for her that is not so fluffy that ppl do understand that she has got quite a belly on her and if u like your girls trim , just dont go. As for diamonds sorting their act out , yes by the girls on the website and getting shot of the EEs , but as for that snotty cow on the phone , she should be sacked.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 03:19:44 pm by nicentrim88 »

James999

but as for that snotty cow on the phone , she should be sacked.

They will probably announce an internal enquiry to find out who this member of staff was and then bring her before the board for a disciplinerary hearing with representatives from her union and ACAS invited.

In other words, nothing will happen  :hi:

Offline dino1990

surprised at this review. Both times i've met Frankie i've have excellent service. This was before Diamonds so she was answering her own phone.

Offline nicentrim88

I didn't say that her service was bad. I just didn't find her attractive at all so it sort of limited the service if that made sense  :hi:

Offline Third Man

personally i find her very attractive, and think she looks like cheryl cole, just not so tall. Suppose its different strokes for different folks. As to the phone carry on well thats a  bummer

Offline nicentrim88

personally i find her very attractive, and think she looks like cheryl cole, just not so tall. Suppose its different strokes for different folks. As to the phone carry on well thats a  bummer
exactly

grandmaster-ram-rod

They will probably announce an internal enquiry to find out who this member of staff was and then bring her before the board for a disciplinerary hearing with representatives from her union and ACAS invited.

In other words, nothing will happen  :hi:

any meeting will take months to arrange with this international company from what i can see, and nothing ever happens

Offline ohfook1t

post a review on diamonds for your meeting stating what u have put here and see if the put it up. the guy says last week that from now on all reviews both good and bad will be put on site

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Did you get a look at Sarah? If so is she hot?

Toshiba

Offline Eager Thighs

Same here. She does have a little bit of a belly on her but is certainly not fat. Sorry to hear the OP had a bad one. Personally, I can't wait to punt with her again. I won't be going through Diamonds though.

Edit: When I saw her it was in her own pad in Gateshead and didn't seem to be shared with any other prossies.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:55:32 pm by Eager Thighs »

denyason

Edit: When I saw her it was in her own pad in Gateshead and didn't seem to be shared with any other prossies.
flat not hers its elites. 
others: leave her alone, she's perfection imo! I'm in love :), no really.  To me she is gorgeous and my favourite after 12 years of punting.  Glad u gave a shit review as i want her all for myself- greedy bastard that i am :scare:.

To OP:- how did u see her today- apparently she was off via Diamonds anyway.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 11:57:44 pm by denyason »

Offline Eager Thighs

others: leave her alone, she's perfection imo! I'm in love :), no really.  To me she is gorgeous and my favourite after 12 years of punting.  Glad u gave a shit review as i want her all for myself- greedy bastard that i am :scare:.

I stand corrected.

Offline nicentrim88

I didn't see her yesterday , it was last week. Ive seen sarah when she was indie in a flat in bensham . She was hotter imo than frankie and I enjoyed her service more too .

DaveMugabe

Whether she looks like Cheryl Cole or not is not in the interpretation - either she looks like Cheryl or she doesn't.

Can we have some perspective please.

Offline nicentrim88

The only way that anyone could possibly see Cheryl Cole in her is that her teeth look the same as cheryls before she had all the work done. She really is not in cheryls league at all.

James999

The only way that anyone could possibly see Cheryl Cole in her is that her teeth look the same as cheryls before she had all the work done.

Doesn't sound promising  :sarcastic:

Offline Bengeo13

For what it's worth, I have to agree with the OP - Frankie doesn't match the glowing reports that have been posted here (IMHO), and Sarah (used to be Bridie) is a hotter item entirely. But hey, each to their own! 

Online alpha68

Was booked to see Frankie, through AW, a few weeks ago but she cancelled on the day and I visited the lovely Sarah (NNE) instead.

Was planning on re-booking Frankie but reckon I'll re-think that idea.

frankie may

Everyone says i have a look of cheryl cole soke people agree and dissagree but no one has said im the spit of her just says i have a look of her.

James999

Everyone says i have a look of cheryl cole soke people agree and dissagree but no one has said im the spit of her just says i have a look of her

Well give up being a pro$$ie and get a job as a lookalike you may be better at that  :timeout

But judging from the description above (Dumpy) perhaps you may have more luck working as a krankie lookalike
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:58:23 pm by James999 »

Offline dino1990

Well give up being a pro$$ie and get a job as a lookalike you may be better at that  :timeout

But judging from the description above (Dumpy) perhaps you may have more luck working as a krankie lookalike

Bit harsh this, she only came on to clear the fact that she doesn't look like cherly cole. Your a total bellend.

James999

Your a total bellend.

It's You're a total bellend, but if that's the best you can do perhaps don't bother I doubt she needs your attempts to be her hero  :crazy:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:18:11 pm by James999 »

Offline dino1990

haha what a cock you are.

7,359 and no reviews, do you just wank over reviews of girls or actually meet them yourself?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:55:25 pm by dino1990 »

Offline AnthG

To try and change the subject the thing I am curious about is how Frankie found the forum so fast. Its been less than 24 hours and she is here all of a sudden like a shot; so its clear someone has told her. But who?

If its someone at Diamonds could that person possibly give Brittany a nudge to join too as I wouldn't mind chatting with her. :)  (for one to find out the next time she is actually really going to be working and not just down as working until the last moment to get taken off)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:57:45 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

James999

Anth, perhaps they could bring back Gobi Gabi, the best arse and most amusing poster Diamonds ever had on here  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 03:09:25 pm by James999 »

Offline AnthG

Anth, perhaps they could bring back Gobi Gabi, the best arse and most amusing poster Diamonds ever had on here  :sarcastic:
We can wish.

But the bring a banned member back for new year topic went nowhere from Christmas 2012 and she was number one in the votes. So I don't think its ever going to happen.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

James999

Anth, with her arse she's probably to busy getting fucked and having fun than posting shit on internet forums  :angelgirl:

denyason

leave the bloody girl alone.  i think she looks better than cheryl myself, i love her dimples when she smiles which is very cute.  She has a better personality too than cheryl's.  i love cuddling up to her. 

Offline Eager Thighs

Gabi/Kara's prime on UKP was before mine but after my punt with her a few weeks back I can see why she gets called "Gobby Gabi" :cool:

Offline Eager Thighs

leave the bloody girl alone.  i think she looks better than cheryl myself, i love her dimples when she smiles which is very cute.  She has a better personality too than cheryl's.  i love cuddling up to her.

Frankie is my favourite girl. I tried to book her last Saturday before I booked up with Natalie but unfortunately she wasn't working.

James999

Gabi/Kara's prime on UKP was before mine but after my punt with her a few weeks back I can see why she gets called "Gobby Gabi"

Did she chat a lot then  :sarcastic:

Offline nicentrim88

Hahaha denayson or whatever you're called. No offence but I think u need to get a grip , falling in love with a whore . " I love cuddling up to her " , hahahaha you have the most ridiculous comments out of everyone ive ever seen post on here. Saying stuff like , "she's all mine ", and how you say " she's better than cheryl cole " ,  :sarcastic:

Offline ohfook1t

wondering why she got a ban after only one post? didnt think it was a naughty post

Offline Third Man

Frankie is my favourite girl. I tried to book her last Saturday before I booked up with Natalie but unfortunately she wasn't working.
Totally agree i think she is lovely too, and so genuine, easy to get along with the  meetings with her are a real pleasure . No need for "mr no reviews" insults

Toshiba

To try and change the subject the thing I am curious about is how Frankie found the forum so fast. Its been less than 24 hours and she is here all of a sudden like a shot; so its clear someone has told her. But who?

If its someone at Diamonds could that person possibly give Brittany a nudge to join too as I wouldn't mind chatting with her. :)  (for one to find out the next time she is actually really going to be working and not just down as working until the last moment to get taken off)

Yes she did that today as did lacey, i tried to book her today but up until 1130 i had no idea if she was still working and i wanted to see her at 12.got a text thru saying she was wirking but my phoned died and i had to miss her. Wish the girls would stick to the start times, never mind......ive a hottie lined up tomoz

Toshiba

Tbh....he didnt give a shit review, he said he was happy with the services just didnt find her "all that"...ive never seen her but looking at her pics is all i have to ho on and i really wouldnt give her a second glance, some people see different things looks wise and you having a go at people not agreeing with your interpretation of her looks actually makes you sound a bit too fluffy over her, its clear through your posts no one dare say a bad word about her and you are narked that someone dare say shes not a hottie.

Your reply above comes over as OTT as i can only see 1 guy with no reviews but that doesnt mean hes not allowed an opinion, he may not want to write a review its not a competition, and you calling him a twat based on you being narked makes you look the same.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion

Offline nicentrim88

I'm glad someone has pointed out that I didn't give the girl a shit review . Just didn't find her so attractive . Denyason is obviously quite obsessed with a whore.
Tbh....he didnt give a shit review, he said he was happy with the services just didnt find her "all that"...ive never seen her but looking at her pics is all i have to ho on and i really wouldnt give her a second glance, some people see different things looks wise and you having a go at people not agreeing with your interpretation of her looks actually makes you sound a bit too fluffy over her, its clear through your posts no one dare say a bad word about her and you are narked that someone dare say shes not a hottie.

Your reply above comes over as OTT as i can only see 1 guy with no reviews but that doesnt mean hes not allowed an opinion, he may not want to write a review its not a competition, and you calling him a twat based on you being narked makes you look the same.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion

denyason

my post seems to of vanished lol.  true it was OTT but it was only light hearted tongue in cheek tbh with not a swear word in sight :yahoo:.  Clearly the uneducated amongst us didn't appreciate this.   Those that haven't seen Frankie, see for yourself before you give degrading remarks and you will see how great she is- one persons neutral review does not make her bad and you can see she has a few on here who like her........especially me.  Give her some respect- clearly some never heard of manners, regardless of what a women does they do have feelings.  "treat a person how you want to be treated yourself".

peace and love!

DaveMugabe

Denyason

Calling them Whores, Scrubbers, Tarts or Prossies is not treating them badly.

If I rented my holes out for money, I too would expect to be called a whore ......

So if it hurts anyones feelings, they need to give up the work and find a different job - like taxi driving.  Then I'd call them taxi drivers.  Or sailing, then I'd call them sailors.

Stop being such a wuss.