Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Hot Horny Tina_  (Read 5946 times)

PrinceofLDN

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £130 Including add ons, convenient flat near Notting Hill Gate Station
New poster, so first time review:

Polish isn't my type, nor was she an 8/10 on looks but her english was fine and she's polite, horny and the attitude don't stink. I'm picky with looks I prefer a pretty face over a good body.
She fancied the pants off me, her face was red and i knew that was good as I didnt fancy her much but at least I knew she'll give 110%.
She said I looked like Cristiano Ronaldo  :D Bloody liar I'd be happy to be compared to any greasy European but him  :rolleyes: Its the whole gelled hair, tan and metro look I go for I guess....

Her DFK was sloppy, violent and wet, fucking great  !
Her BJ was top notch, plenty of ball licking/sucking/spitting, she played with my jizz but didnt swallow, ALL OWO.
The sex with her on top and under was average...give her a spank and she evolves  :yahoo: She loves that.

Doggy was great, she made noises, thought they was fake at first, so I slowed down, then built up the pace, changed my technique twice in 10 mins inside her, then I heard REAL noises, the ones that a girl tries to hide like sudden stop in breathing and then faster breathing.

We was both sweaty, she really does love her job, it felt very real and "connected". She gave 110%, I did the extra yard too as I fantasized mostly about having that "rough crazy sex". We was exhausted and thirsty after the pacey 40 mins. We took a breather for 5 mins to wipe down and get dry.

2nd BJ was amazing, filmed it, took pics, there's even a moment I orgasm so much I tell her to stop before I finish all over her mask.
Yeah she wears a mask for filming which is an additional £30.

Her ball skills are really special, I'd go back in a heartbeat just for the BJ !

Would recommend to non picky guys who love fast paced action as she can keep up.

Offline Sedlmayer

"She fancied the pants off me"

Will you tell him, or shall I..... :D :lol: :cool: :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

Polish isn't my type, nor was she an 8/10 on looks but her english was fine and she's polite, horny and the attitude don't stink. I'm picky with looks I prefer a pretty face over a good body.
She fancied the pants off me, her face was red and i knew that was good as I didnt fancy her much but at least I knew she'll give 110%.
She said I looked like Cristiano Ronaldo  :D Bloody liar I'd be happy to be compared to any greasy European but him  :rolleyes: Its the whole gelled hair, tan and metro look I go for I guess....

if you go for whole gelled hair tan and metro look why didnt you punt with a geezer then

And I ll tell you she fancied the cash more than she fancied you !

Her BJ was top notch, plenty of ball licking/sucking/spitting, she played with my jizz but didnt swallow, ALL OWO.
The sex with her on top and under was average...give her a spank and she evolves  :yahoo: She loves that.

Doggy was great, she made noises, thought they was fake at first, so I slowed down, then built up the pace, changed my technique twice in 10 mins inside her, then I heard REAL noises, the ones that a girl tries to hide like sudden stop in breathing and then faster breathing.

We was both sweaty, she really does love her job, it felt very real and "connected". She gave 110%, I did the extra yard too as I fantasized mostly about having that "rough crazy sex". We was exhausted and thirsty after the pacey 40 mins. We took a breather for 5 mins to wipe down and get dry.

2nd BJ was amazing, filmed it, took pics, there's even a moment I orgasm so much I tell her to stop before I finish all over her mask.

Her ball skills are really special, I'd go back in a heartbeat just for the BJ !

Would recommend to non picky guys who love fast paced action as she can keep up.

if thats the look you go for I am surprised you didnt go with a geezer

And she fancied the money more than you !
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 06:31:42 pm by cockneybstrd »

PrinceofLDN

cheeky git  :sarcastic: yes she paid for it and blah blah

Offline Sedlmayer

cheeky git  :sarcastic: yes she paid for it and blah blah

Dream on, Son - you did say you were new to this  :sarcastic:

rogerc23

Funny review,your not modest are you?Have you tried standing in front of the mirror and fucking yourself?!?

PrinceofLDN

Tina has mirror above her bed, so while I doggied her, I must admit, I looked into it quite a bit...she wasnt in the reflection  :cool:   :D

LL

Tina has mirror above her bed, so while I doggied her, I must admit, I looked into it quite a bit...she wasnt in the reflection  :cool:   :D
She certainly wasn't. All that appeared in front of you was a portrait of a saggy old man, at home in his own bedsit, fantasising and wanking off his wrinkly old cock into the nearest odd sock you could reach.

Offline Sedlmayer

She certainly wasn't. All that appeared in front of you was a portrait of a saggy old man, at home in his own bedsit, fantasising and wanking off his wrinkly old cock into the nearest odd sock you could reach.

:P :D :lol: :cool: :yahoo: :drinks: :sarcastic: :music:

PrinceofLDN

i'm surprised that nobodys asked more about the girl considering this is review.

cockneybstrd

i'm surprised that nobodys asked more about the girl considering this is review.

Did you ask her to put the mask back on if her boat race is such a mess ??

yorkshire123

Maybe its because she (you) is (are) a bit of a dog?

Offline Sedlmayer

Oh, you are a vain one aren't you, son? has it occurred to you that, having read your priceless thoughts, we think you're just a tiny little bit of a cock?  ;) :sarcastic:

PrinceofLDN

apologies then I can only put down to age and maturity  :rolleyes:

I'll be more robotic and neutral in future seeing as typing freely doesnt make friends  :P

cockneybstrd

Offline Sedlmayer

apologies then I can only put down to age and maturity  :rolleyes:

I'll be more robotic and neutral in future seeing as typing freely doesnt make friends  :P

I'd stop digging now, son, if I was you..... ;)

Jedi Apprentice

Thanks for review.  I'm a picky guy so I wont be visiting

fredpunter

I read this earlier and was tempted to comment but thought maybe i was just in a bad mood. Seems it wasn't only me? It does read like the op was reviewing himself rather than the wg. And he gave him self a big fat yes.

PrinceofLDN

I recommend Tina, shes got great BJ skills, energy, decent price, polite, average looks but has passion for the job which gives a her a solid 8/10...nothing new to say.

Out of the 4 punts I've had so far I reviewed her first....obviously means she was memorable and worth it.

some ppl have no sense of entertainment, lighten up, I threw the odd conceited joke in yeeeshh, cant say its the first time people have reacted badly to my vanity.... :scare:

abdul

Just out of curiosity did she tie up your cock and balls with a string before oral as I can see from her profile picture I sincerely think it may be you by any chance :hi:

PrinceofLDN

abdul

not me pal

But looking back at your review it's appearing almost clearly it's you on her profile pics :hi:

PrinceofLDN

mate its not me ....thats a white dude, im tanned complexion and have a orange like ding-a-ling  :hi:

:rolleyes: cant believe i had to describe myself  haha

Offline nigel4498

Now I know why WG's prefer guys over 25.

PrinceofLDN

well my feedback on AW suggests;

- Polite
-On time
- Clean
- Handsome
- Fun

:cool: If I was such trouble perhaps they would say so ... no ?

James999

She fancied the pants off me,

Odd how it's just Pro$$ies that you are paying that seem to fancy you  :crazy:

Offline hendrix

Well, I was entertained by that review. Good luck and look forward to reading more.

PrinceofLDN

Thanks Hendrix, was trying to be fun but not received well   :scare:
will make a few more soon.

Offline Sedlmayer

- Polite
-On time
- Clean
- Handsome
- Fun

Prostitutes' feedback on AW means precisely jack shit.

abdul

- Polite
-On time
- Clean
- Handsome
- Fun

Yes that's because may be she liked your Indian cock and also you have had great photo session with her  ;)

PrinceofLDN

I see someone did their research and read my review   :thumbsup:

half sri lanka, half white/italian ... so i'm a lovely breed aint I ?

abdul

I see someone did their research and read my review   :thumbsup:

half sri lanka, half white/italian ... so i'm a lovely breed aint I ?

And finally you made it clear the cock she was sucking in pics it's 99.99% yours. :hi:

PrinceofLDN

those pics have been up long before I saw her mate  :lol: I had surgery only last monday 28th

didnt I say I have a tan too abdul ?

cmon fella !  :thumbsdown:

cockneybstrd

I think Abdul is just jealous that its not him in the photos !

abdul

those pics have been up long before I saw her mate  :lol: I had surgery only last monday 28th

didnt I say I have a tan too abdul ?

cmon fella !  :thumbsdown:

Yeah but those pics suggest that you have a tanned skin and also possible area where you had surgery ;)

PrinceofLDN

I had surgery on my shoulder to repair ligaments  :lol:

I'm beginning to think Abdul likes me more than he likes Tina  ;) Only kidding mate  :wacko:

abdul

I think Abdul is just jealous that its not him in the photos !

I hope she will do it for me same as like what she did with OP ;)

James999

half sri lanka, half white/italian ... so i'm a lovely breed aint I

Sounds lovely

Hidden Image/Members Only

cockneybstrd

I hope she will do it for me same as like what she did with OP ;)

I am sure she will Abdul and when you meet her maybe you will post a review on here

Offline Daffodil

Thanks Hendrix, was trying to be fun but not received well   :scare:
will make up a few more soon.

Corrected it for you  :hi: