Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine policy  (Read 2958 times)

stephou85

Hello fellow punters,
I am interested to try House of Divine. Do you know about their policy in term of 1 time cum for 30 min or extras like OWO or CIM ?

Thanks

Offline eyeseebee

Hello fellow punters,
I am interested to try House of Divine. Do you know about their policy in term of 1 time cum for 30 min or extras like OWO or CIM ?

Thanks
I have only ever had 1 cum in a 30 minute booking there, but then again I've never asked for another. OWO and CIM are at the discretion of the girl you choose, but I've never been charged extra for them.

stephou85

Thanks, usually I like to cum twice in 30 min :)
Anyway it is good to know for the extras !

I have only ever had 1 cum in a 30 minute booking there, but then again I've never asked for another. OWO and CIM are at the discretion of the girl you choose, but I've never been charged extra for them.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks, usually I like to cum twice in 30 min :)

I have NEVER cum twice in 30 minutes, even when I was 21.      :( :(

Offline eyeseebee

I have NEVER cum twice in 30 minutes, even when I was 21.      :( :(
Nor have I - It takes a special kind of girl to get me to cum twice in an hour, let alone half an hour.

vt

Hello fellow punters,

Thanks

From my experience at Divine associated establishments in Milton Keynes, I believe there is no cum limit as long as you are within the paid time.

There are no extras for OWO or CIM, assuming the girl offers these services at her discretion, some don't.

There are chargeable extras for anal & filming, again depending on the girl offering these. The usual extra charge for anal is £40. Filming is up to the girl.

My advice would be to confirm any details with the establishment before visiting.  :hi: