Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy of La maison  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £50
Extras: OWO included

Poppy is a gorgeous young brunette lady, with sexy green eyes, pert tits and a really nice cheeky ass. Really Fit IMO.

In the room Poppy is really easy to get on with, so had good rapport with her right from the start. She gave really sensual OWO which I enjoyed before she got me really turned on and I had to explore her smoking hot pert body with my tongue.

More OWO was given this time more energetically before she jumped on my rock hard bone on in cowgirl followed by me bending her over in doggy and bonking her tidy tiny sexy body until I splaffed my junk.

I got on well with Poppy she is a great fun lady and just also happens to be totally bang tidy too.

Extremely highly recommended. 

Offline kundalini

I remember seeing her on general election day almost 4 years ago, when she'd just started with an agency (Laura of NB), having been an indie for a few months. Was meant to see her the previous day. I turned up. She didn't. Really fit indeed. Her bum is/was absolutely gorgeous. God was she hard work then. Had to instruct her from start to finish. "not hard. I'm very tight" she said just as I was about to penetrate her; shame because I was looking forward to giving her a really hard fucking as punishment for her no-show the day before. Anyway, her tight pussy received a not very hard fucking in jackhammer and similar positions until she requested a break.

The hitachi was a bit intense for her, though she did have a spectacular climax due to having her G-spot brutally fingered while the high powered massager assaulted her clit for several mins. "You're the first client to make me cum" she said while tasting her post-climax juices. She was keen for us to move onto other activities.

I got decent french kissing though she kept stopping. I see that's not on offer at LM. Her minimal kissing seemed to annoy plenty of clients when she was at SS. Can't believe she really does anal; she had enough trouble taking cocks in her tight pussy.

Is FatBrian's review still on here? I think he walked out after 10 mins as she was being such a bitch. I was amazed when she turned up at Sandy's. For ages she limited herself to one or two clients per day while working for agencies.

Offline Tango

I remember the threads on her from auto-censored she had a massive fan club and at the same time had people she didn't get along with. Really love or hate and no middle ground, that being said she is a proper sexy little thing.

I had no problem at all getting along with her, I thought she had a great attitude from the start. I found her chatty, friendly and really witty too, which really surprised me as I wasn't expecting it from her, she had a much more mature attitude than I thought she would have from what I've read.

Offline FLYING BLUE

I remember the threads on her from auto-censored she had a massive fan club and at the same time had people she didn't get along with. Really love or hate and no middle ground, that being said she is a proper sexy little thing.

I had no problem at all getting along with her, I thought she had a great attitude from the start. I found her chatty, friendly and really witty too, which really surprised me as I wasn't expecting it from her, she had a much more mature attitude than I thought she would have from what I've read.

Agree with you 100% - I look forward to seeing her again at LM

Offline con-a-ser

Can't believe she really does anal; she had enough trouble taking cocks in her tight pussy.

Would like to find out if she does offer Bum fun & will take it up the shitter & I thought her fanny was tight enough but think she as a little natural help to allow bigger penertration

Online Danmanchester

Does anybody know where she is now? Seems like she isnt at La maison anymore. I saw her once at NB, had no idea she was back!