Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cynthia of Cosmopolitan  (Read 2999 times)

Offline Tango

Time Spent: 30 mins
Cost: £45
Extras: None offered or requested but I doubt it.

Cynthia is a young Cute 'Polish' blonde lady with a tidy slim feminine body, nice soft boobs with pink nipples and a cheeky pert ass. Basically fit.

In the room Cynthia asked to go do 'something' so I said yes that's ok thinking reception will see on the camera when she joins me in the room. However Cynthia comes right back in the room to do this thing taking up my time, unfortunately I had already gave permission and thought if I say anything right now it might cause an issue so waited. We had a chat during and she seemed nice and friendly and up for a laugh.

When Cynthia had done what she wanted I tried to move in for some GFE as this was supposedly on offer, she moved away so that was a no go. I thought well she has lovely tits ill kiss them instead, "don't suck my nipples"... I then realised this one was going to be real hard work. No No No No NO! surprising considering while chatting she seemed decent.

She was bossy and wanted to dominate the session and do what she wanted which was a basic Amsterdam style suck and fuck with no interaction. She stayed at arms length and gently wanked at my dick, I wasn't overly impressed at this point but she was fit and my dick got hard so I let her continue... she carried on and on and I thought to myself this girl is gonna try and take the piss out of me here and I just got into dry mode, just looked at her and said "you can suck it if you want". Basically the service consisted of me making 'requests' then finished off having sex (masturbating into her) in cowgirl and doggy while she checked the time on her watch. During this I explained to her that there should be at least some mutual interaction.

I lasted how long I wanted to which was most of the remaining time (mind over penis) she then had the cheek to say I was good in doggy, I felt a slight sarcasm as it was fucking boring to me and said "look it takes two people to have good sex" she knew what I meant by that which was 'it wasn't me that was the shit shag, it was you love'. I commented on no tit sucking and she cheekily said "did your mum not breast feed you!" cheeky fucker.

She was overly controlling, wanted to do a bland basic suck and fuck at arms length with minimal interaction.

She doesn't do GFE kissing or even like people kissing her boobs or even bum. I don't think she likes being touched.

Basically she is an attractive young blonde, is nice and chatty but gives an abysmal bland basic suck and fuck service where she wants to be the boss. I got the impression if I wasn't experienced I would have had the piss taken out of me completely, however she got told who was really in control and took my requests albeit with minimal skill.

Not recommended.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 01:34:04 am by Tango »

whiterussian

Sorry Tango but the breast feeding line had me creased.  Cheeky bitch, funny though!

Offline Tango

As hilarious as it was she didn't say it as a joke, if I didn't see her shaved little pussy with my own eyes I would be 100% sure this girl had some huge sweaty balls.

Tiny little abrupt thing throwing her 8 stone around like it was 25 stone.

whiterussian

Brilliant! I doubt she takes it up the arsenal then? :D

Offline Tango

There are plenty of fantastic girls at Cosmo, Chloe, Larrisa and Diana to name a few. It's rare to get a bad one like this to be honest.

Gordo987

Seen this place advertised in the Metro, but they don't have a website. What are the premises like? (please)  :hi:

Offline londonmaxxy

I've only been the 'vip' room but had a decent bed/shower / mirrors etc. On a par with most manch ones I've seen. Not scruffy or anything.
Entrance is on the main road so not the best ( but you walk straight in - buzzer is upstairs)
A few loud guys in reception when I was there...an open reception area with tv.

Gordo987

I've only been the 'vip' room but had a decent bed/shower / mirrors etc. On a par with most manch ones I've seen. Not scruffy or anything.
Entrance is on the main road so not the best ( but you walk straight in - buzzer is upstairs)
A few loud guys in reception when I was there...an open reception area with tv.

Thank you  :thumbsup:

Offline Tango

Cosmo has quite a homely feel to it, soft red lighting, (mainly) friendly receptionists and lots of good girls who sit in a have a banter so you know what they are like before booking.

The rooms all have showers and mirrors in appropriate positions to get a good view. Basic rooms have a small massage bed and VIP have a larger bed.

infoseeker

Thanks Tango - Quality review :hi: