Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa - Soho  (Read 27933 times)

Offline akauya

I was in the west End recently and decided to have a walk around to see if any of the recent raids affected some places.

I can confirm 1 Bateman is open again and so is 34 Romilly Street and 52 Greek Street. I didn’t have much time to look around for more but if I’m back in the West End, I definitely will.

For more info have a look at these links:

The Soho walk-ups Wiki (seems to be quite up to date)
External Link/Members Only

A map with tagged locations:
External Link/Members Only

Anyway on to my review...

I went to see Lisa a lovely Czech girl who seems to be quite popular and only works weekends and Mondays (although she said sometimes she does cover for some girls during the week)  – I saw her on a Saturday in Berwick Street.

The flat in Berwick Street is probably one of the nicest of the flats in Soho.  It’s clean and tidy, the room is full of paraphernalia to suit most tastes, canes, uniforms, masks, toys etc. Lisa’s room (top one) even had a dance pole installed. Although I cannot fathom how she would pole dance as the room is quite small – but still I’m sure she manages a few gyrating moves around it.

Lisa is a tall (ish), pretty and a very shapely size 12 girl with nice soft tits – a good handful. Very friendly girl. She speaks very good English so you have no problems with communication.

The usual Soho services offered (all covered). I could tell why she has a following as she doesn’t rush you at all and makes you feel at ease. She is not the raunchy type like Anna (of Romilly St.) used to be but more of a vanilla girl with a lovely personality.

For a quick VFM empty the sack type of punt Soho can’t be beaten... as long as you find the right girls of course. As you know, there are plenty crappy prossies there.

Offline Meursault

+1
I've seen her a few times for a vanilla quickie and think she's really pleasant too.

Offline akauya

Yes, one of the few good ones in Soho at the moment along with Anna (I liked your review on Anna too and interesting to see she's gone vanilla) I suppose Lisa keeps herself from burning out by working 'part time'.

I was going to suggest starting a dedicated Soho thread but there doesn't seem to be much interest amongst the London crowd here.

Offline Meursault

We should have a thread because PN have banned reviews without phone numbers and their forum has some complete arseholes clogging it up - think a few on here x10.
I like Anna more now she looks more sophisticated and cared for. She's still sexy if you push her buttons. Away at the moment though.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 02:09:08 pm by Meursault »

thedonpatel

Offline akauya

It depends what you want. Basic sex is £20, then everything else is extra £10 for oral, £10 for positions, etc. and £2 tip for the maid and that's for a 10 minutes session which usually lasts 15 minutes. If you pay for the basic they expect you to be quick about it, the more you pay of course the better the service.

Offline af1231

I would like a dedicated soho thread on here. I hardly post anything on the %%% one now as they always seem to edit my reviews of girls on there in the past or just delete the post without telling me why.

Offline Denhamhoop

Saw her about 18 months ago and she was very good and Soho its kinda weird the pricing structure as for time its generally 10 mins but tends to be longer the more you pay and how regular a customer you are.She has a nice body good attitude and i remember paying the extra for her in a schoolgirl outfit which really worked for me.Yes i am a pervert at heart.Still choked about 34 Romilly Street shutting as Dee Dee was awesome even if she was a little on the mad side.Always enjoyed Lulu asking me to suck her titties

Offline Soapyjoe21971

OK add the tube fare around 6 notes and the 2 tip for maid, 20 for a quick nosh from a fit and friendly bird is good value for money.

took a trip down there today hoping to see the english bird with the big hooters and no answer on the door could only mean they are queuing up in there so off i go to floor two where i saw this bird.

No fingers allowed inside the draws, only touching the old raspberries but 20 notes and a pleasant bird, I would give it a Positive.

Bearing in mind the old boy down there wont perform like it used to back in the day, all those wasted half hour punts at 50 notes a go will be a thing of the past, unless theres a VFM 30 quid local, may do the Soho trips a bit more often, and not be out of pocket.

Shyboy0075

I’m thinking of going for a walk up until I read that there were some raids. How often does this happen? If caught in the throws of passion how do you get out of it? Would be shorty to get caught with your pants down.

Offline joe diddley

I’m thinking of going for a walk up until I read that there were some raids. How often does this happen? If caught in the throws of passion how do you get out of it? Would be shorty to get caught with your pants down.

Last raids were at least three years ago. And no punters arrested or cautioned

Shyboy0075

Cheers. Is there anything on archive any where to read