Author Topic: Field reports Adultwork overtakes Punternet  (Read 4977 times)

Online James999

Field reports Adultwork overtakes Punternet
« on: April 17, 2011, 12:09:03 pm »
It seems that Punternets pride and joy (Field reports) has had it's day, it used to be that you chekced them and there were 400+ updated, in the last 7 days there are 138

On the flip side AW which used to have very few FRs has had 267 in the last 7 days.

So it seems G's masterplan of pretending AW didn't exist didn't work.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Re: Field reports Adultwork overtakes Punternet
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 12:31:01 pm »
In the interest of fairness and balance ----------------- many Adultwork reports are totally bogus and the same punter can do numerous reports on a girl.   ;) ;)

Online James999

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 12:47:32 pm »
many Adultwork reports are totally bogus

As are many PN FRs

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 12:49:56 pm »
As are many PN FRs

Yes, absolutely ----------------- it is impossible to weed out all the fake reports that can be placed by the girl or her pimp.   :(

Offline Lady Poppy

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 02:23:26 pm »
The majority of my FRs are on AW, although I have them dotted all over the place.  I guess it doesn't hurt to cross reference where possible.

Offline NIK

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 06:41:30 am »
I would still sooner trust a FR on Pnet rather than AW.
I would also sooner trust a FR on Capt 69 more than I would trust either of the other two.

Offline Lady Poppy

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 06:49:52 am »
I would still sooner trust a FR on Pnet rather than AW.
I would also sooner trust a FR on Capt 69 more than I would trust either of the other two.

I have a FR on Captain69 but I don't have a clue what it says, as I can't get on there to see it.  I don't like that much.

Offline ladyofthemansion

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 06:53:15 am »
I have a FR on Captain69 but I don't have a clue what it says, as I can't get on there to see it.  I don't like that much.

Do guys have to pay to go on there. I tried to look on there a few years ago but it was complicated.

Offline Lady Poppy

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 06:56:26 am »
Do guys have to pay to go on there. I tried to look on there a few years ago but it was complicated.

Yes they have to pay to see the reviews.

Offline NIK

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 06:56:50 am »
Capt 69 was £8 a month membership, don't know if it's still the same. A relatively small fee but it still seems enough to weed out the nonsense you get on AW and sometimes on Pnet.
I always used to join before a visit to London. It's so London orientated that it isn't worth it unless you punt there.

I remember once I was about to book a girl from an agency simply because I liked the look of her - I was naive in those days!  :cool: - but then saw she had a couple of poor reports on C69, so the £8 saved me £150.  :D

I don't bother with it nowdays because I have a few contacts and regulars.

Offline ladyofthemansion

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 06:57:01 am »
Yes they have to pay to see the reviews.

Thatnks for that.

Offline smiths

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 07:39:44 am »
Capt 69 was £8 a month membership, don't know if it's still the same. A relatively small fee but it still seems enough to weed out the nonsense you get on AW and sometimes on Pnet.
I always used to join before a visit to London. It's so London orientated that it isn't worth it unless you punt there.

I remember once I was about to book a girl from an agency simply because I liked the look of her - I was naive in those days!  :cool: - but then saw she had a couple of poor reports on C69, so the £8 saved me £150.  :D

I don't bother with it nowdays because I have a few contacts and regulars.

Its £9.75p a month or £97.50p per year now.

Offline Lady Poppy

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 07:44:18 am »
If anyone is currently a member and can see my review, it would be good to see what it says.  I don't think it is bad (hopes) as I have had traffic to my website from it, but... always nice to know what is being said.

Online James999

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 10:47:49 am »
If anyone is currently a member and can see my review, it would be good to see what it says.  I don't think it is bad (hopes) as I have had traffic to my website from it, but... always nice to know what is being said.

Then join / pay and find out, the cost will be tax deductable from your tax.

Stop expecting everything for FREE

Offline Lady Poppy

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 10:51:28 am »
Then join / pay and find out, the cost will be tax deductable from your tax.

Stop expecting everything for FREE

What evidence do you have that suggests I expect everything for free?  I'm not going to join for a facility that I am not interested in.  I am just curious.

Offline smiths

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 05:14:22 pm »

I wouldnt pay personally so am obviously not a member Lady Poppy so i cant help. :)

Offline Lady Poppy

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 06:24:24 pm »
Thank you anyway Smiths.  I am starting to wonder if James is my Dad, he certainly scolds me like one  :mad: