Author Topic: What happens in a Sauna  (Read 3314 times)

Offline vorian

Re: What happens in a Sauna
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2014, 02:53:44 am »
I think that with a thread title such as - What happens in a Sauna - all the above is pretty much on-topic. I posted links and a bit of guidance for others in response to those who posted a load of mis-leading ignorance.

No one is forcing you to read the thread, and as far as the sexual possibilities are concerned, no one is denying you the opportunity to contribute.

Oh please, my comments weren't aimed at you specifically which is why I didn't quote you but you kind of have to read between the lines.  The bloke doesn't want to know what happens in a sauna ie how the bloody thing works, he wants to know what happens in a sauna ie how to have a sexual encounter in one. That's kind of the point of this forum. As I said in my post I do not use saunas so cannot personally help but I was inviting other punters to help answer his questions about how to successfully punt in one. You really don't need to be so defensive I now know more about saunas than I did before reading this thread so I'm happy but still don't think the op has had his real questioned answered. I am interested have you punted in a sauna before if you have the op might find your views helpful.

Offline overhead

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2014, 03:36:11 am »
Oh please, my comments weren't aimed at you specifically which is why I didn't quote you but you kind of have to read between the lines.  The bloke doesn't want to know what happens in a sauna ie how the bloody thing works, he wants to know what happens in a sauna ie how to have a sexual encounter in one. That's kind of the point of this forum. As I said in my post I do not use saunas so cannot personally help but I was inviting other punters to help answer his questions about how to successfully punt in one. You really don't need to be so defensive I now know more about saunas than I did before reading this thread so I'm happy but still don't think the op has had his real questioned answered. I am interested have you punted in a sauna before if you have the op might find your views helpful.

The OP didn't mention anything about sex in a sauna, and I wasn't being defensive.

I've spend quite a lot of time in Finland and the sauna is an integral part of the culture, which is somewhat different from UK culture. The way sauna is perceived in the UK is probably quite offensive to Finns. I feel offended and I'm not even Finnish. Fortunately there won't be too many, if any, reading this forum thank goodness. I think it is beneficial for people to know what sauna is and how it is supposed to operate before they get on to the off-beat stuff. The fact that no-one has posted anything about that speaks volumes.

Offline vorian

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2014, 12:02:15 pm »
The OP didn't mention anything about sex in a sauna, and I wasn't being defensive.

I've spend quite a lot of time in Finland and the sauna is an integral part of the culture, which is somewhat different from UK culture. The way sauna is perceived in the UK is probably quite offensive to Finns. I feel offended and I'm not even Finnish. Fortunately there won't be too many, if any, reading this forum thank goodness. I think it is beneficial for people to know what sauna is and how it is supposed to operate before they get on to the off-beat stuff. The fact that no-one has posted anything about that speaks volumes.

Overhead, you seem like a well intentioned guy and I certainly don't feel strongly enough about the subject matter on this occasion to have an argument about what a third party may or may not have meant. So I am happy to say I was mistaken and the OP was more interested in the technical aspects of a sauna as opposed to the more off beat sexual aspects of entering one. :hi:

Offline Jerboa

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2014, 08:31:04 pm »
Hi pals,
I am new to this whole punting thing. I had only 4 punts so far. Right now I am interested in Sauna. I want to try it but dont really know what to do when I get in the door. Can someone tell me a step by step. And would it be more expensive than AW? or the same? Cheers in advance! :hi:

I hope you are taking notes, anymore questions regarding saunas?

Offline sparrow

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2014, 10:52:49 pm »
Hi pals,
I am new to this whole punting thing. I had only 4 punts so far. Right now I am interested in Sauna. I want to try it but dont really know what to do when I get in the door. Can someone tell me a step by step. And would it be more expensive than AW? or the same? Cheers in advance! :hi:

It's obvious to anyone but a moron that the OP means the sexual side of things.

Best advice is to take the bull by the horns and just go in. Say it's your first time and someone in there will guide you. Nothing to worry about.

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2014, 02:39:20 am »

Best advice is to take the bull by the horns and just go in. Say it's your first time and someone in there will guide you. Nothing to worry about.

Not quite everyone  :yahoo:

Offline Whitebeer

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2014, 06:23:59 am »
The best and the only so called sauna I used to frequent a good few years ago was a place called Caesars palace in Sheffield. Had the steam and dry one there.
There was a room upstairs where a group of us used to go in and switch on the video and WGs would join us for bantering.
Some real hotties were available and the best times were just before the new shift comes in as that way we could spend hours in there doing two three rounds.

Offline Gordo987

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2014, 11:36:49 am »
Similar. I remember one Manchester place - before Sauna and Massage became synonymous with knocking shop - where you could take a bottle of plonk into the sauna itself and share it with a girl of your choice. Sad really, but the last time I was there, the bloody thing was switched off.  :(

Offline DaveMugabe

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2014, 11:44:05 pm »

It may be so sparrow, but you will note that the OP hasnt posted in response to any comments.  I think its just a troll.

I was just having a bit of fun - I know it doesnt help if he was expecting advice, but he could easily post and clarify that he wanted advice on getitng a shag at a "sauna", he hasnt and that says it all.

Offline Jerboa

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2014, 12:25:32 am »
No you don't want to be shagging in a sauna, you'd be sweating like Ken Barlow at Crown Court.

Offline DaveMugabe

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2014, 12:26:28 am »
 :lol: :lol:
No you don't want to be shagging in a sauna, you'd be sweating like Ken Barlow at Crown Court.

Offline sparrow

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2014, 06:37:34 am »
I know it doesnt help if he was expecting advice

Quite.

Offline Gordo987

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2014, 01:13:46 pm »
It may be so sparrow, but you will note that the OP hasnt posted in response to any comments.  I think its just a troll.

I was just having a bit of fun - I know it doesnt help if he was expecting advice, but he could easily post and clarify that he wanted advice on getitng a shag at a "sauna", he hasnt and that says it all.

You know, it strikes me that some people take some threads too seriously. IMHO if some people that post on here do NOT expect answers relating to sex and brothels etc. they should probably not post at all. Like you say, as well as discussing some relatively serious issues, we are (or at least I am) 'just having a bit of fun'.  :thumbsup:

Offline DaveMugabe

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2014, 08:03:35 am »
but he could easily post and clarify that he wanted advice on getitng a shag at a "sauna", he hasnt and that says it all.
Even "quite" er

Offline James Smith

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2014, 02:48:45 pm »

Offline James Smith

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2014, 02:49:22 pm »

Ha ha

Offline smiths

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2014, 03:45:00 pm »
Ha ha

Thats really added value as you posted you would be doing, not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 03:47:24 pm »
ha ha

Again, what value is this providing, according to you you will be contributing and adding value to the forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2014, 04:03:25 pm »
Thats really added value as you posted you would be doing, not. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In another couple of 'his' posts today 'he' ends them with kisses. Not totally unheard of for a guy, but a much more feminine thing to do.

I also see you, smiths, suspected 'him' of touting that party.

I suspect you're probably right  :hi:

Offline Gordo987

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2014, 04:10:59 pm »
In another couple of 'his' posts today 'he' ends them with kisses. Not totally unheard of for a guy, but a much more feminine thing to do.

Ooh, er um ah well .... :unknown:

Offline smiths

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2014, 04:27:18 pm »

Banned now i see Daff. I knew it, another low life pimp and tout. This forum is now worth their while trying to sell their goods on due to its popularity. This will happen more and more as it gets more popular which they will find wont be easy as unlike elsewhere we have a number of punters far far far far far far far far smarter than these people will ever be. :D