Author Topic: Does street prostitution exist in London?  (Read 71735 times)

Offline nuendast

Does street prostitution exist in London?
« on: April 09, 2011, 02:28:40 pm »
Im qurios about if there do exist any street prostitution at all in London? Of so, in what areas and what streets can they be found? Any special time or 24/7?

Offline Mellow

Re: Does street prostitution exist in London?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 02:30:58 pm »
Im qurios about if there do exist any street prostitution at all in London? Of so, in what areas and what streets can they be found? Any special time or 24/7?
Are you a rozzer with a little too much time on his/her hands?

Offline nuendast

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 02:35:51 pm »
No Im a tourist that will visit Londoon soon. qurious about street girls. and have meet several in other countrys. like the thrill of it. meeting and have sex and so on...

Offline MarkLT

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 05:02:05 pm »
Kings Cross; not that many, but there will be 3 or 4. Near the Mcdonalds opp the station. Time: late, after 11

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 07:55:09 pm »
Why bother when there are so many incalls about? See adultwork site.

Offline enzio

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 11:37:33 pm »
I can't believe that still goes on.  Aren't there loads of police and cameras there now that pounce on anything like that within seconds?

Online Matium

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 12:15:21 am »
You're being naive. Of course, it exists, King's Cross, Soho, Victoria, Batterrsea, Streatham to name just five places where you can find street walkers.

Offline smiths

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 12:30:35 am »

Good advice and better than chancing getting nicked by plod or being robbed for a quick knee trembler in my opinion.

Offline Wife4rent

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 08:55:31 pm »

I think the point was....

like the thrill of it. meeting and have sex and so on...

And we know you guys don't all like the same thing, some people like the risk etc...

Offline MarkLT

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 07:06:11 pm »
Kings Cross; Bianca is usually around; I assume that's her real name as she has it tattooed on her upper breat bone.

Can get it for £20; I don't mean travelling via car though, park up and go on foot. Plenty of places to use.

Offline NIK

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 06:23:49 am »
They seem to have cleaned Sussex Gardens up.
It used to be rife with street girls a few years ago.
I have occasionally seen the odd one or two in recent years, but many evenings none at all, whereas at one time there were always half a dozen kniocking about.

Offline ladyofthemansion

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 07:28:29 am »
Whitechapel, Tooting Bec and Streatham Common.

I also remember years ago when using the N79 bus  there was an old woman about 60 in the same spot in Willesden every night.

I also knew of a bus driver from Camberwell who kerb crawled with his Number 45 bus.

Offline softlad

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 12:41:46 pm »
do exist any street prostitution at all in London?

Apparently it does exist, I found this clip claiming to be of Russian street girls in London, having a slight altercation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxlTtcp0jo4

Offline davmod

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 06:53:10 pm »
please keep away you have a high chance of being ripped of by a zombie junkie who has not washed for a month and getting arrested still maybe that floats your boat in that case kings cross, the west end soho, commercial street,east london any place that has hostels for homeless

Offline nuendast

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 03:47:53 pm »
You're being naive. Of course, it exists, King's Cross, Soho, Victoria, Batterrsea, Streatham to name just five places where you can find street walkers.

any special streets in these areas? is ther anything in kensington? Sussex gardens was clean?

Offline MarkLT

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2011, 12:30:38 pm »
opposite and around the train station in Kings Cross

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2011, 12:34:45 pm »
opposite and around the train station in Kings Cross

Nothing like it was 20 years ago, CCTV has killed street prostitution.

Offline Geetaw1

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2011, 04:38:08 pm »
Nothing like it was 20 years ago, CCTV has killed street prostitution.

What kind of women were they? What kind of price did they charge?

Online James999

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2011, 04:50:46 pm »
All sorts of women and all sorts of prices, yes there were of course the druggie and the drunks, but also some attractive girls.

The Independant girls like to label streetgirls as junkies but the reality is the only difference is where they work from.

Streetgirl prices between £20 - £40

But as said earlier councils / police have put CCTV up in areas where the activity was popular and thus stamped it out.

Having said that the girls have been driven out and often you can see the odd (perhaps oportunistic girl) hanging around certain places in the hope of a punt, btu the areas are less defined and they are seen more by chance than anything else.

Thinghs have moved on and now with resources like AW and the internet there really is no need for guys to risk arrest persuing a streetgirl.

Offline MarkLT

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2011, 11:38:55 pm »
it may have vastly diminished, but street prositution is still very much rife in kings cross. if you want proof go have a walk around after 11 at night, you will see them. and you'll get it cheaper than the 20 - 40 if you can hang around til 2am

Offline Fannytastico

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 10:03:18 am »
it may have vastly diminished, but street prositution is still very much rife in kings cross. if you want proof go have a walk around after 11 at night, you will see them. and you'll get it cheaper than the 20 - 40 if you can hang around til 2am
Admitting my ignorance here, but what do they do for you?  Surely you can't have sex in the street?  Do they just give you a blow job?

Offline Geetaw1

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 11:17:53 am »
Admitting my ignorance here, but what do they do for you?  Surely you can't have sex in the street?  Do they just give you a blow job?

In the past have had anal, given watersports, had full sex and cum in the face of street girls. Yes, out in the open...

Offline Fannytastico

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 04:40:11 pm »
In the past have had anal, given watersports, had full sex and cum in the face of street girls. Yes, out in the open...
No!  Down a back alley?  Have you ever been caught or disturbed?
It all sounds so seedy, but fascinating too.

Offline Geetaw1

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2011, 06:55:47 pm »
No!  Down a back alley?  Have you ever been caught or disturbed?
It all sounds so seedy, but fascinating too.

That kind of thing, yes. Down canals, the back of skips, derelict premises...

Fortunate never to have been caught. But the whole thing was one massive buzz. I don't do it anymore because the thrill of the buzz is too addictive and chances of being caught much higher! Oh - and I was pickpocketed twice. But, again, the risks are - or were, I should say - part of the attraction. I have to stop myself doing it again.

Offline Fannytastico

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2011, 08:23:11 pm »
But, again, the risks are - or were, I should say - part of the attraction. I have to stop myself doing it again.
Blooming heck Geetaw.  High BP, too much drinking, genital warts plus street prozzies for a buzz.
Any chance these might all be linked?