Author Topic: Massage with HR  (Read 4202 times)

Massage with HR
« on: April 08, 2011, 08:52:57 am »
After working down in Birmingham area most this week decided to treat myself to a massage with HR before returning back up to Leyland. Booked in with Toya off vista for an hours Thai with happy ending, massage was ok and topless near the end Toya asked if i wanted to put on a condom so jumped at the chance only to find the HR was with a condom ONLY  :( £80 wont be going back Think ill stick with Body serenty of preston.
LL

Offline ladyofthemansion

Re: Massage with HR
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 08:58:33 am »

After working down in Birmingham area most this week decided to treat myself to a massage with HR before returning back up to Leyland. Booked in with Toya off vista for an hours Thai with happy ending, massage was ok and topless near the end Toya asked if i wanted to put on a condom so jumped at the chance only to find the HR was with a condom ONLY  :( £80 wont be going back Think ill stick with Body serenty of preston.
LL

That is the most ridicoulous thing I have ever heard off? I wouldn't be able to stomach the smell of the rubber.

Offline Wayang

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 09:02:29 am »
LL

I think that must be a first - being an occasional fan of a massage with HE (preferably topless with touching) I have never been required to dress up.

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 09:11:53 am »

That is the most ridicoulous thing I have ever heard off? I wouldn't be able to stomach the smell of the rubber.

The comdom was flavored LOL dont think she had been there long very little english. Though when condom was sugested i thought more was being offered, not that i would accept this ever time, would much rather go for an hours full session for similar price

Offline softlad

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 09:24:59 am »
only to find the HR was with a condom ONLY 

First time I've ever heard of that....... What a joke!!!

In all seriousness, I don't think I could actually cum having HR rubbered up.
I need that lubed up skin on skin feel.

Now if she had worn a rubber glove..... well that might be interesting...... :cool:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 09:28:05 am by softlad »

Offline SteveNova

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 01:45:28 am »
Not such a happy ending ...

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 02:05:38 pm »
It harder than you think to find a decent punt lol

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 02:10:11 pm »
It harder than you think to find a decent punt lol

Not really, engage brain before dick, don't just book someone whose photos give you a boner, do a bit of research & you'll more than likely get a decent punt.  ;)

Finding a fucking amazing punt is harder  :rolleyes:

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 03:25:41 pm »
okay but it is hard to find decent punts, robots and false is mostly what you get