Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet & Hailey together - La Maison, Bury  (Read 1828 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

As part of my 'Prolific Punting Period' - I have just enjoyed another duo, this time with the very lovely Harriet & Hailey

Having previously seen both ladies separately and established that they were happy to 'work together' I booked a duo this week and I am very glad that I did....
As I walked into the room, Harriet walked straight up to me and started kissing and cuddling me which I thought was really nice - I took a shower and whilst we waited for Hailey to arrive, Harriet (who is so completely natural & relaxed in the room) began kissing and nibbling me before I was even dried - oh lord, this is going to be good I thought, and I was right.
When Hailey arrived I was completely helpless and both girls rolled around on the bed, smiling & double checked with me to make sure I was taken care of by agreeing to start slowly, teasing, so I didn't shoot in the first few minutes (which has been known to happen... bugger!)
I never bother with pentration on these occasions because of my loathing of all things condom shaped so the session descended into mutual licking, sucking, groping (it was me who was doing the groping) 69, face sitting, OWO from both at a time and one on one, lot's of amazing eye contact from both ladies and (I've said this before, i know) Hailey & Harriet made absolutely certain that I had a great time - both girls are quite sublime.

Sadly, with all this going on, the inevitable....although I think I managed to last 15 mins this time  ;)
Incredibly they immediatley suggested round 2 but that was not going to happen for me - after cum number One, I can't even raise a smile let alone another stiffy  :blush: :blush:

In short, a fabulous time with 2 amazing ladies

External Link/Members Only