Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloucester Chinese -Closed down  (Read 722 times)

Offline The Chirpy Irish

As the title says, Gloucester Chinese business now closed down, rang to enquire about appointment, no answer but got txt later saying business closed down

Online houseboot

A quote on another thread last week:-

"Speaking to the lady that answers the phone last week, I think they may be moving on as I think they've had some problems with the council."

It would be interesting to know what the problem was.

The shop is located in a relatively quiet side street, there only ever appeared to be one lady on duty and the ladies that I saw there always said it wasn't busy.

So unlikely to be causing a nuisance.

Although some cities have licensing conditions, i wasn't aware that Gloucester was one of them.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Went past this morning and has a big To Let sign outside, so maybe the lease was up and not making enough to keep it going .... lease could be on the premises above though so not necessarily so

Offline hannibal11

Or have they just rebranded and relocated? Is there a connection with the recently appeared External Link/Members Only

Online Moby Dick

Damn, I just fancied a number 69.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

You could be onto something there Hannibal but that’s a bloke in the pictures doing a massage right ? and lacking a bit of bed linen by the looks of it  :D

Offline Hotspur

I did wonder the same and emailed on the aw link when it first appeared but despite logging on I have had no reply.

Offline hannibal11

Me too. As there is no phone number on their AW site and no hint of an address, it makes you wonder of they want clients.

Offline HawkG

You could be onto something there Hannibal but that’s a bloke in the pictures doing a massage right ? and lacking a bit of bed linen by the looks of it  :D

Bloke? Not in any pics I can see

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Yeh you’re probably right now I have looked again ... maybe the shorts and t shirt threw me, and maybe I should have gone to specsavers !