Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Care Penzance  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys,

Has anyone been here before? Looks legit but never  sure with these places. I assume if anything else was on offer it would have been posted on here.

I drove past today and saw an attractive Chinese  (I presume) lady on reception.

If no one has been I might have to TOFTT.
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

pumpkin

Please do, I’m in the St Ives area this next week ....seems not much action.....looking for a convenient place to nip for a punt whilst the wife is shopping....any recommendations appreciated 

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Please do, I’m in the St Ives area this next week ....seems not much action.....looking for a convenient place to nip for a punt whilst the wife is shopping....any recommendations appreciated

I'm going to pop in after work tomorrow as I need to go to Penzance anyway.

If it's a male "Dr" I'll shower with bleach after kindly saying "no thank you Dr".

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Update: I went yesterday as promised but they were closed. Phoned them but no answer. I'll do my best to  pop down to PZ  after work but will call first to make sure they're open.

gerryg88

Let us know how it goes. Btw if you’re looking for a rub n tug I’ve had an amazing one at tui na massage in Truro. The lady is pretty old though

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Let us know how it goes. Btw if you’re looking for a rub n tug I’ve had an amazing one at tui na massage in Truro. The lady is pretty old though

It was closed at 1530 when I went. I phoned the next day and a old Cornish sounding chap answered.  Had quite a difficult  conversation as be appeared deaf.

Tui Na Chinese Massage on St Mary's street? I've been numerous times and the massage is outstanding but not a hint of anything but legit. Did you see Lian?

I'd genuinely love a review with prices etc.  Did she offer or did yo7 hint?

gerryg88

It was closed at 1530 when I went. I phoned the next day and a old Cornish sounding chap answered.  Had quite a difficult  conversation as be appeared deaf.

Tui Na Chinese Massage on St Mary's street? I've been numerous times and the massage is outstanding but not a hint of anything but legit. Did you see Lian?

I'd genuinely love a review with prices etc.  Did she offer or did yo7 hint?

Don’t know if it was Lian, it’s just been the same woman each time. She offered, all I did was get completely naked and lie on the bed with no towel when she told me to get ready which probably gave her the hint. Think it was an extra £20 for the HE

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Don’t know if it was Lian, it’s just been the same woman each time. She offered, all I did was get completely naked and lie on the bed with no towel when she told me to get ready which probably gave her the hint. Think it was an extra £20 for the HE

I have been possibly about 12 times with nothing in mind but a good massage.
I think you have been very fortunate as I've never heard of any extras being available here.

Shame you didn't catch her name. It would have been of great benefit. A rough description would help too.