Author Topic: New experience - Soho Walk up  (Read 42557 times)

Offline JockStar

New experience - Soho Walk up
« on: March 23, 2011, 10:56:40 pm »
As title, I experienced a new type of punt (for me )
The Soho Walk up.

Number of addresses in the Soho area of London that you go in, up stairs, and choose a floor !
Cheap straightforward pricing,per act rather than time

I went to 20 Greek Street and first one I came to was a girl called Elena, short dark hair quite nice really.
She pointed the menu out, cant remember all the prices, but went for sex+one position
No messing, she asked me to get ready while she popped out and paid the maid/stashed her money.
Came back in, bit of toilet roll to keep the door shut !
Straight down to business, condom on almost immediately, no kissing, we did normal then doggy then normal.
Bish bash bosh.

That was it, out the door thanks !
Different, not sure if i'd do it again.

Anyone else experienced it ?

Online smiths

Re: New experience - Soho Walk up
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:36:33 pm »
As title, I experienced a new type of punt (for me )
The Soho Walk up.

Number of addresses in the Soho area of London that you go in, up stairs, and choose a floor !
Cheap straightforward pricing,per act rather than time

I went to 20 Greek Street and first one I came to was a girl called Elena, short dark hair quite nice really.
She pointed the menu out, cant remember all the prices, but went for sex+one position
No messing, she asked me to get ready while she popped out and paid the maid/stashed her money.
Came back in, bit of toilet roll to keep the door shut !
Straight down to business, condom on almost immediately, no kissing, we did normal then doggy then normal.
Bish bash bosh.

That was it, out the door thanks !
Different, not sure if i'd do it again.

Anyone else experienced it ?

I went many years ago and remember there was lots of punters waiting, not my bag but okay for a quick PDL.

Offline Lady Poppy

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 11:49:21 pm »
Doubt many will do now you have given the address away of this one 10 out 0f 10 for discretion;

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 11:57:53 pm »
I think if I lived in London I would try these out and maybe use them on a regular basis. There are times when I really cant be arsed putting any effort into being chatty etc and just want to fuck n go, these would fill that requirement quite nicely.
 There are one or two ladies I have seen from AW that do 15 min quickies and I have to admit I quite like them, good for when there is a need to reduce the punting budget without having to go totally without.

Offline JockStar

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 12:06:09 am »
Doubt many will do now you have given the address away of this one 10 out 0f 10 for discretion;

Addresess - they are all publically available, and easy enough to search for.
However if you feel I should not publish it, then please report the post - no point in me editing it, as I've been 'quoted' in the next post.

Nevermind the fact you have to register to read this board etc....

Offline Marmalade

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 01:06:41 am »

I don't think he's given anything away really. The walk-ups are very public. They clearly state 'model' on the inside or sometimes outside of the open doorway. I seem to remember PN I think it was had a whole section on them with lists of addresses and even maps. The walk-ups are not a discreet private little indie thing - more of the remnants of a public institution in an area that has long been an international phenomena. Girls rent the apartments by the shift - much like the window girls of Amsterdam.

Offline Shade

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 01:26:20 am »
Before the internet, and being wary of phonebox cards after one bad experience, I used to only punt in Soho (thanks to Time Out, and an article which explained just how everything worked). Then it was very hit and miss, but there were some very friendly and accomodating girls there, and if you spent half an hour it could be akin to a good (if vanilla) parlour experience.

Once I discovered PN, it helped with my hit rate when finding nice girls, but then I started going to parlours and to see indies, and it's not something that really interests me these days, I prefer a longer and more intimate encounter. That said, if I'm really broke or hear about a girl who is really something special I might occasionally visit - the last time that happened was with Paris, who now works at HOD (and a couple of other highly regarded parlours), who I saw back when she used to work at the Old Compton Street walkup and it was a fantastic experience. But then she's one of a very few girls who have ever offered french kissing in Soho.

As for discretion, the police are well aware of the walk ups and often visit them to check the girls are happy working there, Channel Five seem to have a new documentary each year covering the subject, and the Punternet FR's have always stated the addresses in full, so I don't think mentioning them here would do any harm.

Offline Lady Poppy

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 05:58:34 am »
I'm sure you can understand my reaction?  I've never heard of walk ups and to me discretion is everything (both ways) so to see an address published looked horrifying.  Having said that, if the address is commonly known officially as 'Model' occupance, then quoting the service and rates on here, a forum that anyone can join could be bad news, should someone decide they wanted them out.

I think the 'report me' comment is a little childish.  I thought we were grown ups in here and able to have difference of opinion and debate matters on an equal level?  Or would you rather I hit the 'report button' every time I read something I didn't like, regardless of background  knowledge?

Offline Marmalade

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 06:28:43 am »
I'm sure you can understand my reaction?  I've never heard of walk ups and to me discretion is everything (both ways) so to see an address published looked horrifying.  Having said that, if the address is commonly known officially as 'Model' occupance, then quoting the service and rates on here, a forum that anyone can join could be bad news, should someone decide they wanted them out.

I think the 'report me' comment is a little childish.  I thought we were grown ups in here and able to have difference of opinion and debate matters on an equal level?  Or would you rather I hit the 'report button' every time I read something I didn't like, regardless of background  knowledge?

Well there's no need to react so either . . . ;)   Your comment doesn't look silly for someone that's never walked past Soho walk-ups, but it looks downright silly to anyone who has, that's all. Anytime London Borough wants to give them hassle they will - they don't need to go on here.

And one generally has to be a wee bit thick-skinned for goodness sake! Not feel people are picking on you just they are abrupt. I don't. I've just noticed that Steve has inferred I am a numpty, for instance - correct me if I'm wrong. He maybe felt put out that anyone questioned whether he had punted with a girl that he put in Good Providers. But anyone else that does that without indicating that it's from personal experience gets questioned, so no point in just ignoring it for some. What am I gonna do, get in a frickin argument with him over who called who what?? Bloody irrelevant.

No-one gives a toss about 'understanding' someone that they think is talking bollocks.
You think the OP's comment was childish and he probably thought your comment about discretion was childish - who gives a flying fuck. And the point is, as I've said here, that this is a men's forum where ladies are welcomed as guests, and I'm afraid that will often mean that a punter's useful field report is going to be seen as more valuable than a prossie's sensitivities over something that wasn't even using rude words, just a challenge, and where she had no personal knowledge of the situation. Women are into this stuff about 'this is how I feel, how do you feel' and it is appropriate for a forum where women discuss their feelings, but I am sure you will maybe appreciate that this isn't that forum. If you know someone has overstepped the line, either by being blatantly indiscreet or by being downright vicious, well please do hit the report button. It's not that big a deal. A mod will have a look at it and either action it or decide to it should be ignored. No fuss. Or you can email a mod. Either way it takes up less time and diversion. Okeydokey?
 :drinks:

Offline Lady Poppy

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 06:39:34 am »
Well there's no need to react so either . . . ;)   Your comment doesn't look silly for someone that's never walked past Soho walk-ups, but it looks downright silly to anyone who has, that's all. Anytime London Borough wants to give them hassle they will - they don't need to go on here.

And one generally has to be a wee bit thick-skinned for goodness sake! Not feel people are picking on you just they are abrupt. I don't. I've just noticed that Steve has inferred I am a numpty, for instance - correct me if I'm wrong. He maybe felt put out that anyone questioned whether he had punted with a girl that he put in Good Providers. But anyone else that does that without indicating that it's from personal experience gets questioned, so no point in just ignoring it for some. What am I gonna do, get in a frickin argument with him over who called who what?? Bloody irrelevant.

No-one gives a toss about 'understanding' someone that they think is talking bollocks.
You think the OP's comment was childish and he probably thought your comment about discretion was childish - who gives a flying fuck. And the point is, as I've said here, that this is a men's forum where ladies are welcomed as guests, and I'm afraid that will often mean that a punter's useful field report is going to be seen as more valuable than a prossie's sensitivities over something that wasn't even using rude words, just a challenge, and where she had no personal knowledge of the situation. Women are into this stuff about 'this is how I feel, how do you feel' and it is appropriate for a forum where women discuss their feelings, but I am sure you will maybe appreciate that this isn't that forum. If you know someone has overstepped the line, either by being blatantly indiscreet or by being downright vicious, well please do hit the report button. It's not that big a deal. A mod will have a look at it and either action it or decide to it should be ignored. No fuss. Or you can email a mod. Either way it takes up less time and diversion. Okeydokey?
 :drinks:

Ummm... actually I think your reaction has been far more over reacted than mine.  I was simply saying it was just my opinion and I'm not about to hit the 'report' button every time I don't agree with something.  No big deal in my eyes at all *shrugs*.  I wasn't being over sensitive either, just again voicing my opinion.

Oh and it does say 'New experience' in the title, so it's not obvious that he knows of the protocol with regards to giving out data.  We are all learning from these forums, otherwise it's pointless being here.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 06:42:04 am by Lady Poppy »

Offline Marmalade

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 06:41:54 am »
No big deal in my eyes at all *shrugs*.
Good.

Offline NIK

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 08:24:51 am »
Walk ups, along with 'parties' are two paid sex experiences I have never experienced and I have no wish to. An in and out 15 minute punt is not my bag.
However there are many punters who swear by them.
For those who are dubious about Soho though there are also some more over in Shepherd Market on the 'posher' side of W1.  :cool:

Not as many however I believe, and I expect the quality will be no different. ;)

Offline Wayang

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 08:57:33 am »
Walk ups, along with 'parties' are two paid sex experiences I have never experienced and I have no wish to. An in and out 15 minute punt is not my bag.
However there are many punters who swear by them.
For those who are dubious about Soho though there are also some more over in Shepherd Market on the 'posher' side of W1.  :cool:

Not as many however I believe, and I expect the quality will be no different. ;)

Unfortunately Sheperd's Market is now thin pickings from its better days in the 90s.  There used to be some excellent indies walking the back streets behind the  Hilton (and indeed in the bar at the Hilton) but that seems to be a scene of the past.
Soho continues to be the best source of walk-ups and prices have hardly changed in 20 years.  The maid may get £2 instead of £1 but the base price of £20 may not get you as much as it did twenty years back - but it is still good value for a quick f*ck.

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 09:22:49 am »

I swear by 30 minute punts but 15 minutes is simply too rushed, that is why I am not keen on the Amsterdam shop window scene.
I went to a Soho walk up about 25 years ago, a black BBW came into the room, that put me off for life, I made my excuse and left.  :(

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 09:27:02 am »
Unfortunately Sheperd's Market is now thin pickings from its better days in the 90s.  There used to be some excellent indies walking the back streets behind the  Hilton (and indeed in the bar at the Hilton) but that seems to be a scene of the past.

I have never heard a streetwalker called an Indie before.  ????
I used to cruise the roads around the Hilton but that was many years ago, there were quite a few gems to be found. ;)

Offline Jerry

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 10:20:10 am »
As mentioned previously, walk ups are great VFM for a quick session and there are still  some gems to be found. :)

Location of walk-ups is public knowledge ... for info on addresses, who works where and when etc:

Code: [Select]
http://sohowalkups.wikispaces.com
 ;)   
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 10:22:41 am by Jerry »

Offline JockStar

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 12:48:46 pm »
To be fair to Lady Poppy, if I had explained what Soho Walk ups were, then she would not have got the wrong idea.
I should have explained for anyone who has not heard of them.

Hugs and kisses !

Offline Wayang

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 02:21:05 pm »
I have never heard a streetwalker called an Indie before.  ????

You are right - my mistake - but they certainly were not agency WGs!

Offline Lady Poppy

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 08:03:29 pm »
To be fair to Lady Poppy, if I had explained what Soho Walk ups were, then she would not have got the wrong idea.
I should have explained for anyone who has not heard of them.

Hugs and kisses ! 

Thank you, at least I have learned something new from your thread.

Offline davmod

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2011, 08:07:41 pm »
walk ups are great if you are in a hurry or have a tight budget. some of the girls are really pretty. They are also good if you suffer from prem ejact.. 20 pound a bonk not bad. You can have a more sophisto experience. Natalie of Lisle st Blonde russian is perfect and a very good service

Offline Shade

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 02:01:34 pm »
I know Natalie has a lot of frs, and people I trust have recommended her on forums, but alas I had a very average experience with her. Just goes to show that nothing is guaranteed punting wise alas, though I'm sure it was just an off day, or she was tired or something...

Offline davmod

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2011, 08:15:06 pm »
thats a shame but it highlights another walk up plus you dont lose that much cash if not 100% happy

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 01:22:11 pm »
walk ups are great if you are in a hurry or have a tight budget. some of the girls are really pretty. They are also good if you suffer from prem ejact.. 20 pound a bonk not bad. You can have a more sophisto experience. Natalie of Lisle st Blonde russian is perfect and a very good service

Natalie has gone back to Russia, possibly for good. She has been replaced by Amanda who is also very nice.

Offline MarkLT

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 06:41:53 pm »

Idiot - all of the addresses are on the wikispaces section anyway

Offline MarkLT

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2011, 06:42:25 pm »
I prefer walk ups to any other punt. 22 quid to bang a hooker, and most of them are better looking than indies and parlour girls. Quality of the EE girls is high too.