Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia of Cosmopolitan  (Read 2574 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £45
Extras: none

Mia is a tall slim Brazilian brunette, absolutely smoking hot body, pert handful of great tits, slender body and great ass. Basically fit as fuck.

In the room Mia insisted I start with a massage, this wasn't really what I wanted but can be a good ice breaker so agreed, however the massage was shit so I turned over to play with her boobs which I enjoyed much more.

Good OW given and good technique which I enjoyed for a bit before she mounted and rode me, she was smoking hot and I was enjoying watching her but she got a bit tired so I bent her over for a while, I was enjoying this but still no sign from the little fella wanting to unleash so she jumped on again... Then Mia made some comment like "come on" probably because I havnt shot my load yet and she seemed to think I should have... I just said to her "Look we are still well within time, I'm enjoying this... did you expect me to be easy" she blatantly said "yes" so I just laughed at her and replied "well you shouldn't underestimate people then"... I then bent Mia back over and did all the work until completion seeing as though she seemed a bit knackered.   

Well even with the set backs Mia is a very sexy girl and I seemed to get on with her. The only problem I had was she saw a little chubby guy and thought easy money then couldn't handle me even though she is younger, fitter and in much better condition.

Recommended for a basic service with a sexy lady (caveat) if your feeling extra vigorous pick someone else.