Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Value punts  (Read 2564 times)

markwe

Hi gents

In these days of austerity I do like to safe a few quid by occasionally opting for a value for money punt. One of my recent visits has been Rachel aka wkdsexy  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. She's now away for reasons unknown. I wondered if anybody could offer any more hidden gems. I don't have a type of girl in mind or specific location but do like reliability. Cheers

Mike_1000

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 03:23:46 pm by Mike_1000 »

Offline wristjob

This girl was good  enough.

External Link/Members Only

Pics are a bit misleading. She's good for the money.

Offline Giant4

Hey Wrist Job,

What's peachy's face like?

A good punt? I'm thinking of trying her

Offline wristjob

Never seen peachy and I'd like to take back what I said about Leanne Redz - was less impressed 2nd visit.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Hi gents

In these days of austerity I do like to safe a few quid by occasionally opting for a value for money punt. One of my recent visits has been Rachel aka wkdsexy  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. She's now away for reasons unknown. I wondered if anybody could offer any more hidden gems. I don't have a type of girl in mind or specific location but do like reliability. Cheers
I've seen Wkd Sexy's videos, she looks like she enjoys sex, she is fat and what I would class as average looking.