Author Topic: New Tingles, Stoke  (Read 2125 times)

Offline luvit

New Tingles, Stoke
« on: October 06, 2013, 07:50:34 am »
Anybody got any idea about the pricing structure?
Is it extra for kissing?

Your Pal,

Luvit   :rose:

Re: New Tingles, Stoke
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 05:52:06 pm »
I visited here recently and it 'seems' to have an interesting price structure but beware - it also seems that everything is extra :cry:

If you call reception, they will tell you prices for 20, 30 & 60 min sessions (20 mins is great for me since I seem to cum in the first 15 mins anyway).

However, once in the room....

OWO - + £15
RO - + £15
69 - + £15
Kissing - + £15
etc
etc

This may simply have been a 'rogue' WG but somehow, I doubt it - she has been there a good while

On the plus side, the place is spotless

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 08:18:42 pm »
I am quite wary of places that structure their payments that way. I rang zara's in Shrewsbury the other week. I was told it was £60 entry, then £60 to the girl. But then there will be extras once in the room, depending on the what the girl charges for. I asked what the extras may be and how much and the quite rude receptionist just said bluntly "ask the girl when you are in the room, not me". So as you can guess I cannot pass on any more info as I never went there.

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 07:22:59 pm »
I am quite wary of places that structure their payments that way. I rang zara's in Shrewsbury the other week. I was told it was £60 entry, then £60 to the girl. But then there will be extras once in the room, depending on the what the girl charges for. I asked what the extras may be and how much and the quite rude receptionist just said bluntly "ask the girl when you are in the room, not me". So as you can guess I cannot pass on any more info as I never went there.

I would also add, in the hope that Julie reads this, please don't continue to take the piss with the girls ages!
We are not stupid.
thank you.